Bleach: The Last Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Espada are at it again. Will you join the forces of good or evil, Arrancar or Shinigami?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

An RPG Forum

Go down 
+3
Toride Kenichi
goukii ookami
Makai Kasai
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

An RPG Forum Empty
PostSubject: An RPG Forum   An RPG Forum Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 2:57 pm

A garganta opened up in Karakura and out popped Makai Kasai the number 2 Espada. Makai stretched his arms and gave a loud yawn. Landing on the ground he looked around with a grin, "Hm been awhile since i've been in the human world." Makai vanished with Sonido appearing in a park he sat down beneath a shady tree. A straw Hat appeared in his hands. He covered his face and closed his eyes,
Back to top Go down
goukii ookami

goukii ookami

An RPG Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: An RPG Forum   An RPG Forum Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 3:21 pm

Quickly following the espada through the garganta unsure of where I would pop out.it seems. I'm in the human world.looking around spotting a park off in the distance I decided to run over there quickly. Ariving at the park I quickly climb the nearst tree and look down at the person who had taken up residence under what was now my tree. hey you! Leave my tree at once!
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

An RPG Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: An RPG Forum   An RPG Forum Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 3:36 pm

Makai lifted his hat and looked up to find an Arrancar yelling at him, "Shut up kid im trying to sleep. Kid's these days no respect for their elders..."
Back to top Go down
goukii ookami

goukii ookami

An RPG Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: An RPG Forum   An RPG Forum Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 3:47 pm

kid?! Where?! Oh...ur refering to me. - think you may need glasses old man now get outa my tree!
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

An RPG Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: An RPG Forum   An RPG Forum Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 3:50 pm

Makai flashed behind Goukii and smacked him upside the head, "Old man who you calling old man BRAT!"
Back to top Go down
goukii ookami

goukii ookami

An RPG Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: An RPG Forum   An RPG Forum Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 3:56 pm

*pushes makai off branch.* that's not nice ogisan. And its my tree! So out with you. *lays on branch looking down at makai on ground*
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

An RPG Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: An RPG Forum   An RPG Forum Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 4:11 pm

Makai appeared behind Gouki and kicked him in the back of the head. TheArrancar fell out of the tree and hit the ground, "Oji-san! Oji-san! Don't make me kick your ass Brat!"
Back to top Go down
goukii ookami

goukii ookami

An RPG Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: An RPG Forum   An RPG Forum Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 4:16 pm

*lands on feet* hey now oji-san calm down. *climbs back up tree and laysdown. no need to get testy its all good I just want to relax you know.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

An RPG Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: An RPG Forum   An RPG Forum Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 4:19 pm

Makai leapt down and laid once more under the tree, "So was i brat! Now don't disturb me unless its important. You try going over six hundred years without sleep! You'd be grouchy too! I just finished all my god damn paper work"
Back to top Go down
goukii ookami

goukii ookami

An RPG Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: An RPG Forum   An RPG Forum Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 4:30 pm

*glares at the espada* well you could just leave my damn tree!
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

An RPG Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: An RPG Forum   An RPG Forum Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 4:35 pm

Makai glared at the young Arrancar, "Don't make me blast you kid! Don't test me i am really grouchy! SO shut up or i'll blast you with a Gran Ray Cero!"
Back to top Go down
goukii ookami

goukii ookami

An RPG Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: An RPG Forum   An RPG Forum Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 4:41 pm

*yawns and streches out on branch. Closes eyes. whatever you say oji-san.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

An RPG Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: An RPG Forum   An RPG Forum Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 4:47 pm

Makai closed his eyes and fell asleep ignoring everything around him.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

An RPG Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: An RPG Forum   An RPG Forum Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 5:08 pm

A garganta opened up and out stepped ten Menos Grande's. The Gillian class hollows stepped out and fired a cero each. Makai cracked open an eye, "Bastards..." Makai raised a hand as a cero flew towards him. he battered the cero into one of the gillians.
Back to top Go down
goukii ookami

goukii ookami

An RPG Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: An RPG Forum   An RPG Forum Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 5:21 pm

*looking towards the sky I see cloads passing. Wondering why I had never seen them in hueco mundo. Not really caring to much cause I was having too much fun messing with the old one beneath me who was sleeping away. Deciding not to push my luck I just lay here and wonder if anyone else will show up so I can play with them too.* you handle the menos yeah? Oji-san? Ima sleep.

Last edited by goukii ookami on Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

An RPG Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: An RPG Forum   An RPG Forum Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 5:28 pm

Makai closed his eyes. he vanished form sight without even using Sonido. He appeared behind the 9 remaining Menos sheathing his sword. As soon as it clicked all the Menos were sliced to bits. There bodies turned into particles and disappeared. Makai flashed over to his spot and laid back down, "Thats how its done kid."
Back to top Go down
goukii ookami

goukii ookami

An RPG Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: An RPG Forum   An RPG Forum Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 5:59 pm

hmm I wasn't paying attention you say something?
Back to top Go down
Toride Kenichi

Toride Kenichi

An RPG Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: An RPG Forum   An RPG Forum Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 12:58 am

Toride enters Karakura Town. ''So, this is Karakura Town.'' A second after that he feels a unfamiliar reiatsu. One of them is Espada class. ''I better could go, I cannot fight a espada so easily. And I'm tired right now....'' But he hides his reiatsu. ''I should not go just because someone has a espada class reiatsu.. it could be a shinigami. If not, I'll just fight.'' He unsheathed his zanpakuto.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

An RPG Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: An RPG Forum   An RPG Forum Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 3:29 am

Makai lookd up as he sensed a captain class Reiatsu. He groaned in annoyance, "I really don't want to deal with any Shinigami at the moment." Makai searched for the Reiatsu signature. He vanished and appeared before Kenichi Toride.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

An RPG Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: An RPG Forum   An RPG Forum Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 9:01 am

(FYI, Rose is the kind of person who does not believe in the Arrancar/Shinigami war)

Rose let off a long sigh. Her own paperwork had just been finished as well. Why didn't I just make Hisakata do it all? She thought with a frown. The Espada opened a Garganta and appeared in front of Makai and Toride. "What the hell are you two doing?" Now is not the time for fighting...
Rose's reiatsu jumped a little, just increasing past both of them.
The Primero Espada held her ground, crossing her arms, obviously annoyed now. She smiled kindly at Makai and turned towards the Captain. "I'm Rose. Pleasure to meet you." I mean you no harm... please don't try to attack. Her thoughts raced on.
Back to top Go down
http://vengencerp.forumotion.com/index.htm
goukii ookami

goukii ookami

An RPG Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: An RPG Forum   An RPG Forum Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 12:20 pm

*opening his eyes after feeling two more strong reiatsu's appear goukii decided it was worth it to go see what was happening even though he had finally gotten his tree away from that old guy. Closing his eyes goukii searched for the sorce of the strong reiatsu. Jumping down from his perch goukii lands silently and soflty. Streaching slightly and yawning he heads on his way over to them. Jumping from roof to roof he arrives on the scene only to witness yet another espada. Tho this one was strangly alluring.*hey oji-sannodding towards makai and who is this vision of beauty? bowing slightly before rose.looking over toward the forth person goukii notices that its a shinigami. what is he doing here! bares fangs toward the shinigami.

Last edited by goukii ookami on Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

An RPG Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: An RPG Forum   An RPG Forum Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 12:49 pm

Makai smacked Goukii upside the had, "No fighting. Just because he's a Shinigami doesn't mean we have to fight. And this lovely lady is Rose the Primero Espada..." Makai walked over to across and kissed her on the cheeks, "Nice to see you again Rose."
Back to top Go down
goukii ookami

goukii ookami

An RPG Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: An RPG Forum   An RPG Forum Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 1:03 pm

hi rose! And alright tho why'd you gotta hit me oji-san?still glaring at the shinigami. cans I at least see what he tastes like? I promise to only kill him a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

An RPG Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: An RPG Forum   An RPG Forum Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 1:09 pm

Makai glared at the Arrancar, "No eating, no tasting, no killing, no removing of body parts. Nothing threatening at all or i'll hit you again only harder!"
Back to top Go down
goukii ookami

goukii ookami

An RPG Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: An RPG Forum   An RPG Forum Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 2:15 pm

fine. Fine I won't harm him. Tho I am going to need something to do now that you ruined my fun..looks around and find a place to lay in the sun. Climbing into a nearby tree streaching out and laying on a low branch.watching the other three while they continue talking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

An RPG Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: An RPG Forum   An RPG Forum Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An RPG Forum
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: The Last Hope :: Locations :: Karakura Town-
Jump to: