Bleach: The Last Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Espada are at it again. Will you join the forces of good or evil, Arrancar or Shinigami?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First Encounter (open to all)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Oderous

Oderous

First Encounter (open to all) Empty
PostSubject: First Encounter (open to all)   First Encounter (open to all) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 10:57 am

Blinking his tired eyes. " So much light. What is this place? Is this where i was sealed away? There is no one here" Oderous walks around. " A HA HAHAHA! I'M FREE! FREE AT LAST! Awe, the air smells so fresh, the colors, how bad i missed the colors" Looking at his blade. " And its all thanks to you. Now, where to start the beginning of my order..."
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: First Encounter (open to all)   First Encounter (open to all) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 11:34 am

Two men one dressed in all blue and the other dressed in all gold apeared near oderous. "Well I think this is the place. Now what is that spiritual pressure?" The man in all blue said looking around. "Well if I knew I wouldn't have come to see what is was now would I?" The other responded sarcasticly. The one dressed in blue noticed Oderous, "Who are you, where did you come from"
Back to top Go down
Oderous

Oderous

PostSubject: Re: First Encounter (open to all)   First Encounter (open to all) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 11:45 am

*smiles* "My name is Oderous. I just broke out of a timeless void in existence. I am here to rule the world. Now I have a lot of questions, and you're going to tell me the answers. First, what is this location?"

Last edited by Oderous on Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: First Encounter (open to all)   First Encounter (open to all) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 11:48 am

"Rule the world? Then this location is your worst nightmare." The man in the blue steped forward.
Back to top Go down
Oderous

Oderous

PostSubject: Re: First Encounter (open to all)   First Encounter (open to all) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 12:03 pm

*calm*

"That was not the response i was looking for. Are you choosing to die? Failure to listen will hasten your plea. Now I will ask only one last time . The name of this location."
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: First Encounter (open to all)   First Encounter (open to all) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 12:09 pm

"Honestly why do you expect us to tell you? We will only take orders from our master." The other man steped forward.
Back to top Go down
Oderous

Oderous

PostSubject: Re: First Encounter (open to all)   First Encounter (open to all) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 12:22 pm

* lowers head and closes eyes lifts up left hand *

" Bakudou number 33." (Hold) *targeting man in blue, "Failure to respond will meet the wrath of MY SWORD!"

*Disappears, reappears walking, sword drawn, towards them, much closer now.
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: First Encounter (open to all)   First Encounter (open to all) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 12:35 pm

"Sorry, but I can't give you the information you seek unless my maser gives me orders." The man in the blue easily broke free and waited for Oderous' attack.
Back to top Go down
Oderous

Oderous

PostSubject: Re: First Encounter (open to all)   First Encounter (open to all) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 3:55 am

*walking forward

"You came here to send me back!"

*violently slashing downwards at man in blue

"I refuse to return!!"
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: First Encounter (open to all)   First Encounter (open to all) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 4:38 am

Bringing his sword up he blocked the attack. "We did not come to send you anywhere. But if you wish to rule this world then we will stop you."

The man in the yellow apeared behind Oderous swinging his blade downward.
Back to top Go down
Oderous

Oderous

PostSubject: Re: First Encounter (open to all)   First Encounter (open to all) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 12:44 am

* Lifting sword behind head to defend.

"Not here to send me back? What are your names. And you must bring me to this master you speak of. They must have quite the energy level."
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: First Encounter (open to all)   First Encounter (open to all) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 5:45 am

The man in the yellow pulled back his sword, "I am Raiden" The man in the blue jumped by his side, "And I am Suijin. And our master is on his way here as we speak."

As the sentence was finished a man wearing an all white kimono with a white shirt and white pants underneath. The man looked straight at Oderous without speaking.
Back to top Go down
Oderous

Oderous

PostSubject: Re: First Encounter (open to all)   First Encounter (open to all) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 3:02 am

* Big smile lights up on Oderous' face, and he puts away his weapon.
" HA HAHA HAHAHA, Well, isn't this exiting, your spiritual pressure is so exhausting! You must be my new friend's master. My name is Oderous. I am the future of the world. These two tell me your quite the guy. You see, I just released myself from a timeless void in existence, that was cursed upon me, by there arrancar, and also as you can see, i myself am an arrancar. BUT let me be clear that I am not the same. I am a perfect creature in existence. So. Now that, is out of the way. Your friends tell me, Your not here to kill me. So, I ask myself, what is this location. And what are these people here, you can see why i may have been so rude. So, what now. Strong people like your selves need a place in history, wouldn't you agree. Why not help me?
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: First Encounter (open to all)   First Encounter (open to all) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 6:54 am

The man held out his hand. "Raiden. Suijin. Return." Both of the other men evaporated into mist and disapeared into the air. Then the same mist began to gather in the hands of the man in white. The mist formed into twin katana. "These men are the spirits of my two zanpaktou. As for this place, we are in Hueco Mundo." The man walked over to Oderous. "So you say you are a perfect being who wishes to create a new world? Normaly I would have no patience for creatures like you, but at the moment im bored. So, yea I will help you. Im BlackPlauge captain of Squad 11."
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: First Encounter (open to all)   First Encounter (open to all) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 8:14 pm

Rose shrugged and appeared behind Oderus, aiming her sword for his back, "Perfect creature, my ass!"
Back to top Go down
http://vengencerp.forumotion.com/index.htm
Oderous

Oderous

PostSubject: Re: First Encounter (open to all)   First Encounter (open to all) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 3:19 am

*Smiles

@ BlackPlauge "Well it seems we have a guest Mr. Plauge. I am so glad you changed your mind when you did."

* Turns around

@ Rose Aporro Granz " That is quite the weapon you have there girl."
* Grabs her sword

"You have quite the potential. I can feel that. I could make you stronger, much stronger."

* Snifffs the air

" i smell arrancar on you. You are quite brave to jump in here swinging your sword. I like that. Are you here to kill me, or are you here for a demonstration. Let me show you the power of Oderous! Now feel MY energy AND SEE IF YOU WISH TO CONTINUE THIS THREAT!! "

* Yells and begins to overflow with spiritual pressure
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: First Encounter (open to all)   First Encounter (open to all) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 5:02 am

A garganta opened up and golden Reiatsu exploded forward shaking the boundaries of Hueco Mundo and Las Nochs. Stepping out was an Arrancar with blonde gravity defying hair wielding a giant Zanbatou. His eyes were cold as his spiritual pressure came crashing down, "Which of you fools disturbed my slumber."

Last edited by Makai Kasai on Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: First Encounter (open to all)   First Encounter (open to all) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 6:23 am

Rose shook her head and ripped her Zanpakuto from Oderous's hands, "Kisama!" She turned towards the voice and a smile appeared on her face.
Back to top Go down
http://vengencerp.forumotion.com/index.htm
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: First Encounter (open to all)   First Encounter (open to all) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 1:52 pm

Kagirinai stared at his student than at Oderous. His eyes narrowed, "So your the trash that has awaken me." Kagirinai stepped forward. His limitors vanished and he unleashed a mass of spiritual pressure that would even bring all 13 captains to their knees.
Back to top Go down
Oderous

Oderous

PostSubject: Re: First Encounter (open to all)   First Encounter (open to all) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 5:43 pm

* Slashes at Rose

" You dare attack me, then look away! I wasn't through yet!"

* looking around for BlackPlauge
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: First Encounter (open to all)   First Encounter (open to all) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 5:45 pm

Kagirinai appeared between rose and oderous. he raised his left index finger blocking the blade.The blade didn't even cut him. he raised his right foot and kicked Oderous in the chest. His eyes glowed golden yellow, "Trash shouldn't ignore its betters."
Back to top Go down
Oderous

Oderous

PostSubject: Re: First Encounter (open to all)   First Encounter (open to all) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 6:09 pm

* Slides back slightly from the kick and smiles

" Your a fool. I am more powerful then any espada could ever be. You may have hit me with my guard down, but i will not let that happen again. Now since I can see your eager to die by my hand, release your zanpakuto , and show me your true form, arrancar.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: First Encounter (open to all)   First Encounter (open to all) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 6:14 pm

Kagirinai stared at him, "Iam no Espada you fool I am something greater. I am Kagirinai the guardian of the Centre. You were a fool to appear now. Only one can beat my power and he is the Soul King. I will grant you your wish and show you my first form of 8." Golden reiatsu exploded around Karigina; His spiritual pressure increased ten fold.

Kagirinai drew his massive blade with one hand, "Deliver them onto Heaven or Deliver them into Hell Supremo sentencia (Supreme Judgement)!" Goldenm reiatsu engulded Kagirinai. A golden cero shot through the air.

Kagirinai wore a golden long sleeved silk shirt with golden arm guards, gloves with metal plates on the back and shoulder pads. He now wore golden dragon silk pants with golden shin guards and boots. He had a pair of golden metal dragon wings and metal golden tail. Ten strange yellow orb were behind him each connected by a chain. They hovered in mid air. In his hands was his giant Zanbatou. His spiritual energy shook Hueco Mundo violently.
Back to top Go down
Oderous

Oderous

PostSubject: Re: First Encounter (open to all)   First Encounter (open to all) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 6:31 pm

* Oderous' smile grew.

" I see. Then we are a lot alike. You see, I, am a perfect being, and just as I expected, you might as well skip the first form and move right on to your second, the energy you posses right now will never kill me."

* draws sword.

" Finally released. Already you wish to destroy me. Then fine! Come at me and I will show you TRUE power!"
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: First Encounter (open to all)   First Encounter (open to all) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 6:36 pm

kagirinai scoffed at the fool, "You wish death so badly let me show you my third form." Golden reiatsu spiralled around him, "You three will be the first to witness this form in over 1000 years!" Golden Reiatsu consumed his body, "Destroy the heathens Dios Castigo (God's Punishment)!" His body glowed. A mass of golden reiatsu encased all off Hueco mundo bathing it. Golden reiatsu raced through and hit Soul Society bathing it as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Encounter (open to all)   First Encounter (open to all) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Encounter (open to all)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next