Bleach: The Last Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Espada are at it again. Will you join the forces of good or evil, Arrancar or Shinigami?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone)

Go down 
+2
Makai Kasai
kanajii
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone)   Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 7:02 am

"And what happens if it dosen't repair the veil?"
Back to top Go down
DarknessLilly

DarknessLilly

PostSubject: Re: Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone)   Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 7:22 am

Darkness shudders "we will probably all die....even the Galaxy does not know for sure"
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone)   Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 7:29 am

"Well then, want to test it?" He began to laugh hystericly.
Back to top Go down
DarknessLilly

DarknessLilly

PostSubject: Re: Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone)   Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 8:49 am

Darkness glares at him "if you want to die so badly just ask nicely"
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone)   Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 10:01 am

"You obviously can't take a joke very well." He turned and began walking away again.
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone)   Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 10:01 am

kanajii shunpo'd back After checking on his squad, he didn't say a word and sat down.
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone)   Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 11:01 am

BlackPlauge turned to Kanajii, "How is your squad doing?"
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone)   Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 12:51 pm

fine, they've already started making repairs to the building... i only came back here because i wanted to hear darkness out....what did she say to you?
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone)   Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 1:03 pm

"Well in short, we are too strong for the universe to handle so it sent her to stop us, and if we use too much power either she will kill us or the universe will be destroyed."
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone)   Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 1:28 pm

huh...so you gonna listen to her?
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone)   Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 1:36 pm

"I guess so, not really concerned if she can kill me but the universe being destroyed, well thats never good. Did you feel that, some thing just happened int the human world." He opened a garganta to the human would and walked through it.
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone)   Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 1:41 pm

kanajii sighed, he opened a senkai gate, not wanting to stir his hollow powers. he appeared in the human world.
Back to top Go down
Toride Kenichi

Toride Kenichi

PostSubject: Re: Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone)   Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 3:01 pm

Toride cloned himself so walked in as an regular Shinigami so nobody knew him. He hided somewhere next to the two strange people. And he looked suprised. ''Did Seireitei change so much when I was gone? Shadow's? Golden reiatsu? What is this...'' while he looked at the two strangers. He decided to go to them since it's always fun to meet other people. So he walked to the two. ''Hello?''
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone)   Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 3:21 pm

kanajii appears beside toride...
Yo! his captains haori billowing from some wind. he stands and looks at the shinigami and realizes he knows him, TORIDE!!!! WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN??? he said loudly but in a friendly tone.

P.S i'm pretty sure dark and makai arn't here... hahah
Back to top Go down
Toride Kenichi

Toride Kenichi

PostSubject: Re: Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone)   Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 4:35 pm

''SHHHH, and haha I've had some vacation I had many injuries so I gived my captain rank to someone else for a while but I'm back as an captain!'' He looks at the two again and Toride knows he knows the strange guy somewhere from. Then he looks at the girl. She wasn't that happy.

(lol ye I guess so too
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone)   Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 6:21 pm

kanajii smiled, well you've certainly missed alot... have you been back to the Seireitei yet?
Back to top Go down
Toride Kenichi

Toride Kenichi

PostSubject: Re: Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone)   Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 6:49 pm

''What happened when I wasn't here?'' asked Toride suprised.
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone)   Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 6:52 pm

kanajii laughed, A lot happened....want me to tell you? it's quite a long story if you ask me.
Back to top Go down
Toride Kenichi

Toride Kenichi

PostSubject: Re: Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone)   Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 6:55 pm

''Well if you want, you can make that big story in a short story. Your decison.''
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone)   Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 7:05 pm

Kanajii thought for a bit before answering, Yeah...i think i can do that...ahem..where to start, Oh yes...A While after the training with roshi some where'd chick came and warned us about the universe going to die and stuff like that...as that was happening some 'evil genius' called oderous came saying that he'd just broken out of an eternal prison, i was bored so i worked with him for a while, but then something from my past came up, Yakunan... a true evil Mastermind...he kinda made me loose control for a while before plauge, You know Captain Blackplauge of the 11th division? helped me out...after that we were just chilling with oderous when some guys attacked us....and thats pretty much it........

Kanajii sighs after speaking...it was a strange fucked up version of the past couple of days/weeks/months/years (i dunno) but he thought it'd do.

So...wanna spar? just to get you back into, Captain-ness?
Back to top Go down
Toride Kenichi

Toride Kenichi

PostSubject: Re: Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone)   Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 7:08 pm

''Interesting, and yeah I know BlackPlauge I'm the first captain he meeted and he sparred with.'' Toride smiled as he draw his sword. ''Ready?''
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone)   Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 7:11 pm

kanajii grinned he unsheathed his sword and stood lightly on the balls of his feet in a stance. He nodded at Toride and gave the unmistakable "bring it on" gesture.
Back to top Go down
Toride Kenichi

Toride Kenichi

PostSubject: Re: Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone)   Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 7:19 pm

Toride shunpo'd to Kanajii while ready to attack. He stood still, while his sword touched his throath. He jumped back, while cutting a bit of his body. He looked at his body and he saw blood. Then he grinned. ''This is just the beginning!''
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone)   Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 7:27 pm

kanajii grinned, he had let his fellow captain draw the first blood...he shunpo'd disappearing in an instant appearing backwards 20 meters....it looked to be strange until he spoke.

Bakudo No.61 Rikujōkōrō 6 rods of light shot out from kanajii and bound toride before kanajii spoke again.

Hado No. 88, Hiryugekizokushintenraiho! a massive beam of Teal kidou energy shot from kanajii's hand with incredible speeds towards toride.
Back to top Go down
Toride Kenichi

Toride Kenichi

PostSubject: Re: Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone)   Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 7:45 pm

He laughed. He released some reiatsu to be able to move a little bit. While the blast was coming. ''Sorry, Kanajii. Dodge this one! Bakudo 81: Danku!'' While everything was destroyed by the massive explosion.. '' Hadou 63: Raikouhou!'' A blast was shooted again at Kanajii.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone)   Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone) - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone)
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next