Bleach: The Last Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Espada are at it again. Will you join the forces of good or evil, Arrancar or Shinigami?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Oderous

Oderous

The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all) Empty
PostSubject: The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all)   The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 1:19 pm

*A calm atmosphere, on a typical day. A large plane outside of town, a dark void opens up and Oderous walks out from it, as it closes. The air grows think like a fog. Spiritual pressure begins raging as if gravity itself increased 10 times its normal weight. Stone faced, Oderous begins to walk around, as the ground below him cracks with each step. Dark Clouds begin to loom above the plane, sounds of thunder pour from inside them, as he gathers a small portion of his energy in his left hand. The longer he gathers energy, the ground begins ripping apart separating a huge plot of land from the earth. The plot begins raising high into air, as Oderous stands at the center. Once the plot is high enough, above all, the earth he raised, is surrounded by a dark aura, and stabilized in midair.

** Walking around, then stops to create a clone. The clone looks at Oderous, then leaves, knowing to gather all the materials he will need to begin construction of his sky palace, using as many subordinates he may need to create the palace as thought, the fastest possible. Oderous then turns around and walks towards the side of the plot, in anticipation of the sky palace construction, pleased look on his face.

Last edited by Oderous on Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:20 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all)   The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 1:38 pm

BlackPlauge walked out of the garganta and was standing behind Oderous. "What are you doing?"
Back to top Go down
Oderous

Oderous

PostSubject: Re: The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all)   The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 1:42 pm

*Continues walking toward the edge.

"I've begun construction of my new sky palace. Are you here to assist?"
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all)   The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 1:45 pm

"I did say I would help you when me and Kanajii delt with his problem, but im not going to build anything."
Back to top Go down
Oderous

Oderous

PostSubject: Re: The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all)   The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 1:48 pm

"The clones will deal with the construction. Like I would bother you with such menial tasks such as labor. Please, give me more credit then that."
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all)   The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 1:49 pm

kanajii stepped lazily out of a senkai gate, he yawned then saw oderous, oh hey
Back to top Go down
Oderous

Oderous

PostSubject: Re: The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all)   The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 1:51 pm

"And you are?"
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all)   The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 1:51 pm

"Well you have already proven that I hate your fighting style so there is no telling what else I won't like about you. And you never fully explained your plan to me, so what exactly will you be doing?"
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all)   The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 1:55 pm

im kanajii takeda, we met briefly before...but you were fighting with kagirinai
Back to top Go down
Oderous

Oderous

PostSubject: Re: The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all)   The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 2:06 pm

* Turns around and is now looking at them, then smiles and laughs.

" I'm not here for you to like me. The fact that a mere cheap arrancar trick would set off such a trigger for you is amusing, so i had to laugh. Now, to answer your question, Plague, is it such a crime to simply create a dwelling for myself, to live comfortably? To plot a course for my next chain of actions? Of course both of you are welcome to join my legion. To build a new future.

*As he finishes speaking a large group of clones return constructing a structure, with various metals an materials. Oderous watches this progress and again laughs.
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all)   The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 2:10 pm

"I ment what is your overall plan, not just with this with this palace and its not the trick that makes me hate you its the fact that you rely on clones, its just a personal thing."
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all)   The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 2:14 pm

kanajii nodded, plauge is a very upfront type of guy, he likes to fight face to face with pure power, it's quite impressive actually kanajii said to oderous
Back to top Go down
Oderous

Oderous

PostSubject: Re: The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all)   The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 2:20 pm

*laughs

"Rely? I Would never rely on one ability I have. I decided to begin using that power in battle as a distraction. I knew in my mind, at that time, i did not have enough power, after just being released, to defeat that last enemy. It was merely a distraction to by myself some time. Luckily that new creature emerged to cause a distraction, to bring me here to create the palace to recover my energy. I'm actually surprised you two could even stand after releasing my spiritual pressure this high, raising the gravity. It shows that you two are very powerful and would make great allies in my venture. As I wait to regain more of my lost power."
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all)   The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 2:23 pm

"Honestly I could care less how strong you are, Im just really bored right now so like I said before, I guess I will help."
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all)   The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 2:24 pm

well thank you for that compliment, and yes i would like to help you, this world is getting too boring....a change of power is what we need
Back to top Go down
Oderous

Oderous

PostSubject: Re: The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all)   The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 2:27 pm

" Good to hear. As you can see the palace is half done."

* It seems only moments have passed but the clones already have about a third of a huge palace built atop the floating structure.

" I do have a favor i would like to ask of you both though. I do believe both of your talents would be of use in a small matter that needs dealing with, if you both would be so honored to assist me, i would be so grateful.

Last edited by Oderous on Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all)   The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 2:30 pm

yeah...i'm bored enough

( P.S join the chatbox at the bottom of the homepage)
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all)   The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 2:41 pm

"Yea im up for it I guess, what is it?"
Back to top Go down
Oderous

Oderous

PostSubject: Re: The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all)   The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 2:45 pm

"There's a place in the Desert Wastelands of Hueco Mundo, known only as coordinate 634 East 98 South where i need you both to recover a white crystal, about the size of a mans arm. We will need this stone."
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all)   The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 2:46 pm

"Sure, anything I need to know before we do this?"
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all)   The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 2:48 pm

kanajii nodded, sounds fun, kanajii ripped open a garganta. kanajii stood, waiting for oderouses answer to plauges question
Back to top Go down
Oderous

Oderous

PostSubject: Re: The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all)   The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 2:51 pm

" Be prepared for a fight. I would go with you, because this stone is very important, and it will be dangerous, But i was exiled from this location, never to have the crystal in my possession. Destroy this small crystal and sprinkle the shards on the ground and the crystal will find you."

* holds out hand and has a small purple crystal in his hand for someone to take.
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all)   The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 2:53 pm

"Ok" BlackPlauge took the crystal and opened a garganta "ready to go Kanajii?"
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all)   The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 2:54 pm

kanajii nodded, yeah lets go kanajii stepped through his garganta
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all)   The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 2:55 pm

BlackPlauge walked through his garganta "We will have that crystal in a few minutes."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all)   The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all)
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next