Bleach: The Last Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Espada are at it again. Will you join the forces of good or evil, Arrancar or Shinigami?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Oderous

Oderous

The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all)   The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 5:33 pm

* slaps the weapon aside expecting an attack. The blade skims the side of his chest cutting it slightly. then with his left hand, grabs his zanpakuto, gripping the blade, tell his hand bleeds, heals then bleeds again. Defuses the cero and sets that hand on his shoulder the way a friend would.

"I suggest you take a seat Plauge, there will be plenty of time for this later. wouldn't you agree we have more important matters to be dealt with."

*Oderous speaks to Plauge very slowly, trying to look into his eyes to see if he may have the rage in side him again. He wondered where this may be coming from. Was it the work of the crystal? Thoughts of the crystal fill his mind with so many questions.
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all)   The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 5:51 pm

As Oderous spoke BlackPlauge began to feel the same pain in his back that he did the first time he lost control. This time he didn't pass out, instead he remained standing and only winced slightly. This time he knew what he had done, unlike the time before. "Well then seems I truly am insane." He still couldn't determine what would cause him to loose control lik that but at least he was coming closer to controling his outbursts. He turned and began to walk away, "Well then I will be taking my leave as of now." He opened a garganta and walked through. "I will be going back to the Seireitei so young lady if you still want a place to stay you are welcome to come but if you don't then well im pretty sure Kanajii would be happy to help you." His voice could be herd from inside the garganta as he spoke to Katti.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all)   The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 8:55 am

Katti sat down on the ground criss-crossed, the sword resting in her lap, "Like I said, I have absolutely no idea how I got here, nor is it my intention to go anywhere else until I get a proper explanation. I'm about as clueless as the rest of you guys are." She turned to BlackPlauge, "I appreciate your offer, but I think I'll pass. At least until I know a little bit more on what's going on." Katti placed one hand on the hilt of the katana and yawned, "I'm hungry."

(Her name is pronounced like cat-ee, only the T makes almost a D sound)
Back to top Go down
http://vengencerp.forumotion.com/index.htm
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all)   The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 9:55 am

kanajii's eyes were still closed as he rocked back on his chair, he spoke without opening them,

Oderous, do you still want to fight?

kanajii then took a sip of sake and waited for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Oderous

Oderous

PostSubject: Re: The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all)   The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 1:33 pm

"There is food on the table you can eat."

* Food is just on the table now. It wasn't before. Oderous goes to the table and sits down at the head of the table, then bangs his feet on the table, then sighs.

"Ah Kanjii, I wish I had the energy, to fight. All this crystal business has really, had me depressed."

@ Kitti "I would just like to personally invite you to stay at my palace. Your fighting ability is far superior to the peons on this " earth "." You are more then welcome to stay here as long as you would like. All you have to do is exit through that door behind you. You will find yourself in a white room with nothing. Then think of your quarters, when the light above the door turns from red, to green, then exit out the door you entered, you will then be in your room. The point is... I would like you to join my council, I thought that we needed to be a stronger force to hold balance to our environment. No need to answer now... and I mean both of you. But you are both welcome to stay here for the night, but, tomorrow, when you wake up, or whatever you want to do, I'm going to need an answer. So please, take your time, get back to me with an answer, I will be here until i here a response. But! Before you go, I want to thank both of you for your time. So please, do what you want, return with an answer, I will be waiting."
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all)   The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 1:40 pm

kanajii sighed...then i am sorry to say i must leave for now.... i have matters to attend to....
something was clearly on his mind, as he didn't even mention anything to katti, just simply got up, ripped open a garganta and walked through.
Back to top Go down
Oderous

Oderous

PostSubject: Re: The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all)   The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 1:50 pm

" hmmm to bad, it's unfortunate, that people feel they need to fight so often. I just wish people could relax and take a look at the political side of things, Kitti? Your opinion?"

* Oderous sits, now putting his head on his hand, waiting for a response. Now that it is just the 2 of them.

"The offer still stands."
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all)   The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 1:58 pm

Katti scowled, she wasn't sure she trusted this man, but she knew that he was dangerous. She stood up again and nodded, "Ja. I'll stay. I don't know when I will have an answer... but I think... I think I'll join." A grin formed on her face, "Sounds... interesting at the least."
What's he really planning? She sighed and watched him carefully.
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all)   The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 2:00 pm

just then a loud bang sounded, the air got incredibly hot, the light seemed to darken, a garganta like portal opened, tho it wasn't a garganta, inside was fire, kanajii walked out, ntouched by the fire..... the portal behind him closed and the room returned to normal.... he nodded greetings to katti and oderous before sitting down at his chair.
Back to top Go down
Oderous

Oderous

PostSubject: Re: The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all)   The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 2:29 pm

" Its good to see that you are interested"

*Seeing Kanajii arrive with a strange energy

" So your back, that was quick, I Assume you have made your dissision, since you decided to come back. But like I said take your time, enjoy the food, If your hungry, eat until you are full. But, the crystal, again, gets me so disappointed, and confused. Please, just make yourselves at home.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all)   The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 2:53 pm

Katti nodded and walked over to the table. She didn't know what to try first, it all looked so good, "Danke... O-Oderous... for your hospitality..."

Danke = Thanks/Thank you
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all)   The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 2:56 pm

kanajii looked bored...sorry to disappoint you....but im not hungry haha.... kanajii was obviously thinking about something as he hadn't touched his bottle of sake....he sat thinking...
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all)   The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 3:07 pm

Out side of the palace a large hole began to form in the sky. Two figures walked out of the hole. They both had matching armor and where there for some thing.Oden and Azazal walked tword the palace. Oden spoke first "Are you sure this is where is is?" "This is where it was before we left so this would be the best place to look." Azazal responded. Oden then lifted his finger and a large blast, similar to a cero busted through the wall of the palace. "Im sure that got their attention."
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all)   The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 3:10 pm

kanajii jumped out of his chair, just dodging the blast as it tore through the palace, he landed and looked quizzically at oderous.....expecting someone?
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all)   The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 3:13 pm

Katti blinked and glanced at the hole in the wall, "Well, Scheiße." She held the sword in front of her as self defense, "Is that normal?"
Back to top Go down
Oderous

Oderous

PostSubject: Re: The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all)   The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 3:19 pm

" stay here. this sounds dangerous."

* Oderous just fades away and disappears .

*Oderous appears out side the palace gate. He then looks at the hole they blasted into his palace

" Welcome to my home, I am Oderous. May I ask what bring you here? Might i add first, that, that hole, will not go unnoticed."
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all)   The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 3:23 pm

"We are looking for our master's weapon. You wouldn't happen to know where it is would you?" Oden said not caring about the hole he put in the wall. "Yea if you tell us we promise not to kill you, much." Azazal added, also not caring about the hole.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all)   The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 3:23 pm

Rose growled to herself, "Nein, I'm not staying!" She crept slowly to the hole and out of it, peeking around to see Oderous and two others, "What the--? What are those things?" She narrowed her eyes and tried to stay hidden.
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all)   The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 3:25 pm

kanajii appeared in front of the two beasts, saying nothing, but interestingly, his eye colour faded then changed to red, he stood with his hands in his pockets, his white haori billowing behind him.
Back to top Go down
Oderous

Oderous

PostSubject: Re: The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all)   The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 3:30 pm

" I know of no such weapon. The only real weapon here, is me."

* not saying any thing more, Oderous stares at both of these creatures, observing the energy leaking from there bodys.

"I sugest you leave, before things turn,....... tragic, for the both of you."
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all)   The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 3:35 pm

kanajii started laughing.....oderous..face it...they wanna fight...you can tell...best to get this over with.... kanajii drew his sword and shunpo'd towards oden, slashing his katana in a deadly arc.
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all)   The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 3:37 pm

The two men observed the two who came to opose them. Then Oden noticed a girl hiding behind the wall and snaped his fingers. A large portal opened behind him. "Cerberus kill the girl and search the palace for the weapon." The large creature rushed at Katti with a vicious roar. Oden rushed at Oderous and swung his sword at his face. Azazal followed suit and brough his ax down tword Kanajii.
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all)   The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 3:39 pm

kanajii sidestepped and dodged the ax, before raising his hand and shooting multiple hado no. 33 at the armored fiend
Back to top Go down
Oderous

Oderous

PostSubject: Re: The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all)   The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 3:41 pm

* Oderous' face, cut in two, then heals back to how it previously looked.

" I see Then there is no other way."

* Falsh steps in front of Kitti.

@ kitti Can yo hanndle the cerberus? If so tell me quickly"

*Looks at the oncoming assault.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all)   The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 3:42 pm

Katti's jaw dropped, "Oh fuck." She held the sword tightly and waited for her oncoming doom, "Come on... I can... do this... hopefully..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all)   The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all)
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next