Bleach: The Last Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Espada are at it again. Will you join the forces of good or evil, Arrancar or Shinigami?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

An RPG Forum

Go down 
+3
Toride Kenichi
goukii ookami
Makai Kasai
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
kanajii

kanajii

An RPG Forum - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An RPG Forum   An RPG Forum - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 2:56 pm

again, cool....ok i may be a bit rusty at this but *cough* Bakudo no.99 bankin,first song, Shiryuu kanajii holds up his hand as spiritual cloth shoots out of his hand and wraps around blackplauge.

Last edited by kanajii on Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: An RPG Forum   An RPG Forum - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 2:57 pm

second song, Hyakyrensan thousands of metal bolts fly down from the sky stabbing through blackplauge.

Last edited by kanajii on Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: An RPG Forum   An RPG Forum - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 2:58 pm

Final song: great seal of 10,000 forbiddings, Bankintaihou as he says the final song a giant rock appears and plummets towards blackplauge.

Last edited by kanajii on Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: An RPG Forum   An RPG Forum - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 2:58 pm

BlackPlauge was cought with the full force of the spell and fell to the ground wraped in the cloth.
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: An RPG Forum   An RPG Forum - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 3:06 pm

As BlackPlauge was hit by the stone he released his full power. "Well your the only one around to see this so it dosen't matter that much. Drown all creation, Suijin! Break the heavens, Raiden! Bankai!" The cloth riped and the swords shatered. BlackPlauge quickly moved out from under the stone.
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: An RPG Forum   An RPG Forum - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 3:12 pm

i thought you were hiding something... oh well...bankai! burn through the heavens, ryuu hinote saigo! again a massive explosion of flame came from kanajii, incinerating everything in sight, after the explosion finished, kanajii was completely in flames, he had flames all over his body, his zanpukto had grown in length and size and was pouring fire down it's blade.
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: An RPG Forum   An RPG Forum - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 3:20 pm

BlackPlauge rushed at Kanajii thrusting both tridents at him. Water and electricity rushed from them at such high presure it would blow a hole in a mountain.
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: An RPG Forum   An RPG Forum - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 3:24 pm

kanajii used shunpo, he appeared 20m behind blackplauge. hinote saigo nami! waves of fire shoot out from kanajii's sword shooting towards blackplauge at incredible speeds.
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: An RPG Forum   An RPG Forum - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 3:28 pm

"Flash Shield" A large shield apeared before the blast stoping it imediately. "Lightning Rope" A ropelike blast of lightning shot from the ends of the tridents wraping around Kanajii.
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: An RPG Forum   An RPG Forum - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 3:32 pm

tsk the fire surrounding kanajii moves out, the lighting rope snaps as the fire expands out. hinote ya boufuu black clouds gather overhead, but instead of rain coming out, hundreds of fire arrows pelt the entire area piercing through everything.
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: An RPG Forum   An RPG Forum - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 3:37 pm

BlackPlauge raised his hand in the air and a huge wave stoping the fire from falling. "How far would you like me to go?"
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: An RPG Forum   An RPG Forum - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 3:39 pm

i don't know... but we must finish this quickly, i'm needed in the soul society.
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: An RPG Forum   An RPG Forum - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 3:45 pm

"Well then, lets finish this then I'll to to 55%." Holding his hand to his face a white substance began to form around it. The substance beagn to form a mask over BlackPlauge's face, it had a blue eye on one side and a gold on the other. The mouth was made of fierce looking teeth. "Thank you for this power master."
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: An RPG Forum   An RPG Forum - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 3:46 pm

tch, i must go, i have important business to attend to, we will finish this fight another time. kanajii creates a massive ball of fire around himself. whilst hiding he creates a senkai gate and walks slowly back to the sereitei. when the fire finally fades, kanajii is long gone, as is the senkai gate.
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: An RPG Forum   An RPG Forum - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 3:49 pm

"Aww, I was gona use my mask. Well that sucks, but I have some where to go too. Hey Rose are you still around?"
Back to top Go down
Toride Kenichi

Toride Kenichi

PostSubject: Re: An RPG Forum   An RPG Forum - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 7:06 pm

A Senkai gate appeared behind BlackPlauge. ''Black, because you reached Bankai and a vaizard mask in such a short time, your the vice captain of squad 7.'' Toride draws his mask. ''Their pretty cool, heh?'' Then he notices the whole area around Karakura town vibrates because of Toride's high reiatsu mask. He lets the mask dissapear. ''Also there is a new rule for you, vice captains and captains has a limit of reiatsu to use.''
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: An RPG Forum   An RPG Forum - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 1:03 pm

"Oh well that kind of sucks but I guess it's necessary. Well I'm off to hueco mundo." As he spoke he opened a garganta to hueco mundo and walked through.
Back to top Go down
goukii ookami

goukii ookami

PostSubject: Re: An RPG Forum   An RPG Forum - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 2:36 pm

Goukii steps out of a gartanta atop a large building. Looking down upon the citizens goukii thinks of his next move. what would I have to do. To draw out a captian class shinigami? Nah ill start slow. closing his eyes goukii searchs all around for high reiatsus. Finding one he jumps down from his perch atop building. The earth breaks and cracks where he lands. Onlookers flee in terror as the hooded figure stands. Looking around goukii. See's a hollow stalking through the back allys. you've got to be kidding me. That's the reiatu I sensed? Well I am kinda hungry. Mabye I can eat it. using sonido goukii appears behind the hollow. hey! Turn around! placing a hand on the hollows chest as it turned goukii raised his reiatsu close to his max. Windows begin to crack and car alarms go off. A small red/black ball begins to form in goukii's hand. After just a few seconds the ball was 7' in diameter releasing the cero the hollow is instantly consumed. And the cero blasts through multiple houses killing a few citizens as well. I guess I might have over done it smirking goukii jumps onto a nearby roof and waits for something to happen.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: An RPG Forum   An RPG Forum - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 2:42 pm

Rose was busy doing paperwork at the time. She knew what Goukii was doing and what his plan was, so she ignored it with little interest in why. "Damn kids nowadays..." She muttered to herself. The Captain forced another thought into Goukii's mind, You'd better knock that shit off if I was you... She continued with her work.
Back to top Go down
http://vengencerp.forumotion.com/index.htm
goukii ookami

goukii ookami

PostSubject: Re: An RPG Forum   An RPG Forum - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 2:58 pm

Hearing roses voice inside his head telling him to stop. Goukii laughed. He didn't realize that she would be. Able to tell he did anything. Deciding it was better not to disobey rose goukii stood and jumped back down to the gorund. Walking calmly away he couldn't help but wonder what soul society was like. Tho he himself couldn't very well go there. His ears would give him away in an instant. Frowning slightly wandered through the streets.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: An RPG Forum   An RPG Forum - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 3:10 pm

The Captain sat at her desk, utterly bored, "Oh my God..." She fell over backwards in the chair and grinned. Wow... I need to get out more if that entertained me... Rose got up, setting the chair up as well, and stepped outside. The fresh morning air breezed across her face. It was one of those moments that if the Soul Society had birds, they would be singing. The sun beat down on her, and it was rather hot outside. I don't understand how Shinigami can work with all these black heavy clothing on... Rose walked over a small bridge, the sakura (cherry blossoms) floating around in the air like cotton. Beautiful, pink cotton.
Back to top Go down
goukii ookami

goukii ookami

PostSubject: Re: An RPG Forum   An RPG Forum - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 3:36 pm

After walking for a few hours and seeing all sorts of yummy looking things goukii decided it was prolly time to leave. The local cops had been around looking for what might have caused the explosion. Opening a ganganta goukii steps into unsure of where he would end up but it didn't matter much. I'm so bored.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: An RPG Forum   An RPG Forum - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 3:39 pm

The Captain pushed another thought into Goukii's mind, Go bug Xalen... She certainly hoped he wouldn't listen, but she knew that crazy kitty* would. Rose continued to walk around the Seireitei. It was so beautiful in the early morning...

*and yes I know your a wolf >.<
Back to top Go down
goukii ookami

goukii ookami

PostSubject: Re: An RPG Forum   An RPG Forum - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 3:46 pm

Hearing roses voice once again goukii was kinda scared. I might just do that tho she seems like she would kill me. goukii responded out load. Not sure if rose would here him or not.
*actually the name is just to throw you off. I iz a cat. Smile*
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: An RPG Forum   An RPG Forum - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 3:50 pm

-I am not going to kill you...- The Espada grinned.

(I'm tired of always saying 'pushed the thought' and whatnot, so these mean just that... -XXXX- XXXX=words and shtuff.....)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An RPG Forum   An RPG Forum - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An RPG Forum
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: The Last Hope :: Locations :: Karakura Town-
Jump to: