Bleach: The Last Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Espada are at it again. Will you join the forces of good or evil, Arrancar or Shinigami?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Revistiting Old Memories

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

Revistiting Old Memories Empty
PostSubject: Revistiting Old Memories   Revistiting Old Memories Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 7:31 am

Rose had appeared in the Soul Society inside Squad 3's barracks. Unfortunately, Kira happened to have been sitting there at her old desk doing paperwork. She cringed as she took a step backwards out of view, causing the floorboards to creak noisily. Kira's head snapped up from the work, "Who's there?" He stood up, being extra cautious of his surroundings. Rose held her breath, just waiting for Kira to peek around the corner. Once he did, it was all over. She couldn't just call up her Shinigami side whenever she wanted; it took time - staying too long in the Soul Society would make her lean towards Shinigami, and vice-versa. Until that happened, Rose had to be super careful, and now it was all ruined. "Hello?" Kira drew his Zanpakuto and held it in front of him. Rose had only one chance. She stepped out in front of him. He looked alarmed, like he was going to start screaming 'Espada' and alert everyone. "Shh!" Rose whispered quickly, "Please, listen to me first." Kira shook his head, but sighed, "You have sixty seconds, so start talking." Rose nodded, "It's Ayame. This is, in fact, my Arrancar form. I only need a few days of secrecy before I start regaining my Zanpakuto and powers, so please help me." Kira's eyes widened, "Ayama... Taichou?" Grinning, Rose laughed, "The one and only!" "Alright," Kira laughed with her momentarily, then regained his seriousness, "three days, though. That's it, 'kay?" She smiled, so thankful to have a loyal Fukutaicho like Kira. "Thanks so much, Kira-Chan." She smiled and embraced him in a bear hug.
Back to top Go down
http://vengencerp.forumotion.com/index.htm
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

Revistiting Old Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revistiting Old Memories   Revistiting Old Memories Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 1:06 pm

Three days passed quickly, and, just as Rose had figured, her powers were back. She came back and reclaimed her position as Squad 3's captain. Thankfully, the spot was still empty from when she had just suddenly 'vanished.'

Rose looked up from her paperwork, all of sudden being called to Yamamoto-Soutaichou's quarters. She went there quickly. Yamamoto looked up from his own desk-work and smiled, "Ahh, Ayame-Taichou. Glad to have you back finally. Now, I have your first mission." Rose nodded and Yamamoto continued, "To go to the human world and uncover some information about a new human who has perked the attentions of a few soul reapers. She's not like Inoue-Chan or Sado-Kun, but different, unique." Rose nodded again, "Is that it?" "Hai, Rose-Taichou. Do it well." The young Captain vanished in a flash.
*will continue post in Karakura Town*
Back to top Go down
http://vengencerp.forumotion.com/index.htm

Revistiting Old Memories
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: The Last Hope :: Locations :: Soul Society :: Seireitei-
Jump to: