Bleach: The Last Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Espada are at it again. Will you join the forces of good or evil, Arrancar or Shinigami?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Secretive Return

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alyria Royce

A Secretive Return Empty
PostSubject: A Secretive Return   A Secretive Return Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 12:32 pm

Xalen appeared behind a building, straightening out her shirt. She smiled at her human body, happy that she was able to say she was human again. She stretched, walking out and bumping into someone.
Her vision blurred, because she had hit her head on the building, but she was still conscious.

When her vision came back the slightest bit, she looked up at the person, who was frantic in what he or she should do. She thought she recognized the person; they had snakebites, black hair, and looked feminine. She mumbled a little, rubbing her head.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

A Secretive Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Secretive Return   A Secretive Return Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 12:54 pm

Andy nibbled on his lip, somewhat nervous. The girl in front of him definitely looked familiar, but he just couldn't place who she was. "Andy," He stuck his hand out to shake, and finally said, "...Sixx."
Back to top Go down
http://vengencerp.forumotion.com/index.htm
Alyria Royce

A Secretive Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Secretive Return   A Secretive Return Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 12:58 pm

Still rubbing her head, she used her free hand to take his for a shake.
"Xalen Hope Alyxander..."
Andy Sixx... Why does that sound so...? "Wait.. You said... Andy Sixx..? Like, THE Andy Sixx...!?"
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

A Secretive Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Secretive Return   A Secretive Return Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 1:08 pm

"Yes. THE Andy Sixx." Andy laughed. From around the corner, another man appeared. He seemed to be around his 20s or so, with medium-length black hair and a thin line of eye liner surrounding his eyes. He was wearing a pair of blue-ish skinny jeans and [possibly] a band t-shirt. "Yo, Andy, who's the chick?" He winked in Andy's direction. Andy merely rolled his eyes, "Just... a girl. She bumped her head and I was trying to help."
Craig's attire. I am obsessed with this pic.

Spoiler:

Hopefully the piccy works 'cause I'm on a 'puter where photobucket is blocked, so I had to take the link... from the blocked URL...

Last edited by Rose Sixx on Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alyria Royce

A Secretive Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Secretive Return   A Secretive Return Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 1:12 pm

She held her breath to keep from squeeling... She was NOT going to put herself off as some fangirl.
She nodded, taking her hand off her head and wincing; there was blood on her hand. She silently gasped, putting the hand behind her back. "Well.. It was nice meeting you...?"
She hadn't done this in a while; it was strange for her. "But.. Yeah... Umm... See you 'round!"
She turned and started down the alley, hiding her bloodied hand in her pants pocket, frowning at the fact that the blood would stain.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

A Secretive Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Secretive Return   A Secretive Return Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 1:26 pm

Andy chased after Xalen as fast as he could, slowly gaining on her. "Xalen!" He called out to her, "Stop running! You're one of Rose's friends, right?" The more he thought about his sister, the more he longed to see her. It had been nearly forever since she had last visited Karakura Town and as much as he didn't want to admit it, he missed her.

Craig [the man] leaned up against the wall of the building; he wasn't about to start running, not after all that he had eaten. He sighed and watched Andy chase the girl. So cute. Craig thought, rolling his eyes. Rose... where are you?
Back to top Go down
Alyria Royce

A Secretive Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Secretive Return   A Secretive Return Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 1:32 pm

Immediately, Xalen stopped. She turned and narrowed her eyes at him "Yeah, I'm one of her Frac--..." She cut herself off. "Yeah, I'm a friend of Rose's..." She cursed herself, under her breath. Damn... I almost sold myself out... She looked up at Andy "You're... Her brother..?" She asked as she processed their resemblance and last names. Yeah.. Definitely her brother. She watch him, slowly moving her hand to her back pocket.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

A Secretive Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Secretive Return   A Secretive Return Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 1:43 pm

"Fraccion, I know. Don't worry about it," Andy smiled, "and yes, I am her brother." He pursed his lips, debating the idea in his head, then finally going with it, "Gimme your head. It's bleeding, isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Alyria Royce

A Secretive Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Secretive Return   A Secretive Return Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 1:45 pm

She gave him a weird look, eying him closely. "My hand.. Is not bleeding.."
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

A Secretive Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Secretive Return   A Secretive Return Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 1:51 pm

"I never said your hand, silly. I said head. And I know it is, I saw it back when you were semi-unconscious. Now, please. You have to trust me." Andy had a serious look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Alyria Royce

A Secretive Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Secretive Return   A Secretive Return Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 1:57 pm

She sighed "..Fine..." She leaned forward, tilting her head a little so he could see the bleed spot..; Blood was gushing from it, and she didn't even know it.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

A Secretive Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Secretive Return   A Secretive Return Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 2:08 pm

"Kido: Keikatsu (啓活, Opening Revival)," Andy murmured softly, barely audible. Slowly, the wound on the back of Xalen's head began to close up, blood evaporating, as if nothing had ever happened. "Be more careful next time, okay?" Andy grinned, just teasing her.
Back to top Go down
Alyria Royce

A Secretive Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Secretive Return   A Secretive Return Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 2:15 pm

She touched her head "How did you...?"Then she remembered... Andy was the very brother of Rose. He must be some kind of inhuman creature.
"Thanks..."She spoke quietly. She looked up at him, getting a good look at his face and looking down again. Damn. He's gorgeous. Huh...
She sighed "Well um.. I guess I'll...--She was cut off by the school bell. Shit! I'm late for my first day!! So much for being a regular human again... I don't know if this'll work out... Damn!! She sighed "I have to go.. School... I guess I'll see you 'round then. If you see Rose, tell her I said hi..."Not that she'll remember... She finished in her head. She gave a small wave and took off running towards Karakura High.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

A Secretive Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Secretive Return   A Secretive Return Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 2:29 pm

Andy shook his head, a huge grin on his face as he thought, I wonder if we'll have any classes together... and started his way after Xalen.

Craig looked up at the sky and then the realization hit. SHIIIIT! School! He booked it towards Karakura High as fast as could.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Secretive Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Secretive Return   A Secretive Return Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Secretive Return
Page 1 of 1