Bleach: The Last Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Espada are at it again. Will you join the forces of good or evil, Arrancar or Shinigami?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Adventures

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Alyria Royce

New Adventures - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Adventures   New Adventures - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 12:10 pm

Hearing something strange, Hero stopped walking, as did Ulquiorra.
She turned, still being able to see Rose. She inhaled sharply, thinking hard.
"Rose... Did you hear that...?" Her eyes started roaming the area, searching up every nook and cranny of every little thing, slowly. "Someone's here... Watching us... Spying on us..."
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: New Adventures   New Adventures - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 12:16 pm

Rose was already to her feet, quickly leaving her Gigai and then unsheathing her Zanpakuto. "Y-Yeah," She choked out, fear causing her body to shake slightly. She had an idea on who, or what, it might be, but hoped to a god she most likely didn't believe in that she was wrong. Gerard was standing next to her in an instant, his own Gigai on the floor next to hers.

---

To clear any confusion, Gerard and his brother, Mikey, are Shinigami.
Back to top Go down
http://vengencerp.forumotion.com/index.htm
Alyria Royce

PostSubject: Re: New Adventures   New Adventures - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 1:12 pm

Being that she'd been stripped from any power she had, Ulquiorra pushed Hero behind him, his blade drawn as well.
"Right now, I'm not your enemy... Remember that." He said to Rose. Hero looked around, her vision focused on a dark corner in an alley. Seeing something move, she gasped and pointed "Over there..!" Whatever it was, it was fast; she lost track of it a split second after it emerged from it's spot, causing her to form a tight grip on Ulquiorra's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Toride Kenichi

Toride Kenichi

PostSubject: Re: New Adventures   New Adventures - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 1:27 pm

''An enemy? Huh? I don't see anything, at all,'' said Toride confused. But he unsheathed his zanpakutō anyway, and waited for Hero or Rose.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: New Adventures   New Adventures - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 1:32 pm

"You can't feel it..?" Rose frowned, the incredibly strong Reiatsu almost bringing her to her knees. Nevertheless, she ignored the throbbing pain that resided in the back of her mind and continued to look around. "I mean, I can't see it either... but that enormous amount of spiritual pressure..." She zoned off, then turned to face Ulquiorra, "and I never considered you my enemy..."
Back to top Go down
Toride Kenichi

Toride Kenichi

PostSubject: Re: New Adventures   New Adventures - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 1:48 pm

''Yeah, if he has such a strong Reiatsu then why doesn't he come here? He seems like a coward.'' He saw a thing move, so Toride quickly points his zanpakutō at it. But the thing escaped too soon. It's too fast to follow it with the eyes. Toride releases some Reiatsu from his blade, points at the stranger, and then a huge blast comes from the tip of the zanpakutō to the stranger. Some seconds later he realised the blast was pointless. ''Damn, missed,'' grinned Toride.
Back to top Go down
Alyria Royce

PostSubject: Re: New Adventures   New Adventures - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 9:09 am

Ulquiorra nodded as Hero's grip on his arm began to tighten. She could feel... Whatever it was drawing near, and she was starting to become... Afraid..: A feeling she never thought she'd feel in her life. She was fearing the fact that she couldn't do anything, and she didn't want to perish because of it.
Back to top Go down
Toride Kenichi

Toride Kenichi

PostSubject: Re: New Adventures   New Adventures - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 10:58 pm

Toride once again looked confused, and asked, ''So, does anyone have an idea or know what in the hell this thing actually is and why it's stalking us?'' He held his zanpakutō tight, knowing the thing came near.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: New Adventures   New Adventures - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 10:40 am

Rose stood there, frowning, "No idea..." but she didn't seem worried. Gerard was also staying calm, after all, there were five of them and only one of this 'stalker'.
Back to top Go down
Alyria Royce

PostSubject: Re: New Adventures   New Adventures - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 10:47 am

Soon, faint whispering could be heard all around. Not by just one person, but what seemed to be an abundance. Shadow figures began to form in a circle around them and the whispering became louder. After a few seconds, the whispering stopped, but then there was one loud whisper, as if these 'stalkers' were speaking in unison. "..You're dead." The shadows moved, blades emerging from them. They were everywhere, trying to slash and slice at the group.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: New Adventures   New Adventures - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 10:55 am

"Well, fuck!!" Rose screeched and started trying to block the oncoming blades, a few still managing to get a hit on her. Her shoulders, arms, any skin not covered by clothing became scratched up and bloody, "Xalen! What are we going to do?!"
Back to top Go down
Alyria Royce

PostSubject: Re: New Adventures   New Adventures - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 11:02 am

She shook her head and flinched at the clanking metal of Ulquiorra's blade and the attacker's blade. "I.. I don't know..." She took a step back, stepping on one of the shadows and causing it to screech. It began to squirm and struggle as if it was restrained and couldn't move.
That's it...
She started to drag her foot, seeing that wherever she dragged her foot, as long as she kept it on, the shadow would go with it. She dragged closer to the alley, steering clear of anymore attempts to be attacked, and scanned around for some kind of sharp object.

--------------------------------------------------
Please don't ask, because I don't know. I was trying to create some.... Drama/action. Razz
Back to top Go down
Toride Kenichi

Toride Kenichi

PostSubject: Re: New Adventures   New Adventures - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 10:59 pm

''What the hell! There's more of them,'' shouted Toride. As he was ready to attack one of the shadows, he heard something whispering and laughing behind his back. ''Shit....'' He fastly grabbed his zanpakutō and stabbed the shadow with all his power. This caused the shadow to dissapear. Toride grinned, as he said, ''Take that, you little piece of crap!'' The grinning soon stopped, his stomach hurted. He looked down, and saw the sword of the shadow stabbed in his stomach. Toride putted his hand on the sword, trying to pull it out of his stomach. After many tries, he pulled the sword out, and saw it covered in blood. He then sat somewhere in the corner, trying to avoid the shadows. Toride released green Reiatsu that appeared on his hand, putting the hand on his stomach healing himself. He wondered how such a blade can cause so much pain. He noticed three shadows coming to him. He stood up, and began to use Kidō on his opponents. ''Carriage of Thunder. Bridge of a spinning wheel. With light, divide this into six! Bakudō #61, Six Rods Prison of Light!'' Six thin, wide beams appeared on all of the three shadows, with them being unable to move, as Toride was prepared to summon his next Kidō. ''Hadō #88, Flying Dragon-Striking Heaven-Shaking Thunder Cannon.'' The enormous blast came to the shadows, and destroyed them in an instant, destroying the whole area. ''I got a little too much carried away there,'' sighed Toride.
Back to top Go down
Alyria Royce

PostSubject: Re: New Adventures   New Adventures - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 2:49 am

Hero quickly ducked out of the way of a blade swinging in her direction. As she ducked, she saw an empty beer bottle.
She picked it up and broke it, grabbing on of the shards and squeezing it tightly, hoping what her plan was would work, but also slicing her own hand. Ignoring the pain, she threw the shard at the shadow. Not even a millisecond after, the shadow screeched and disappeared, causing Hero to grin to herself.
Back to top Go down
Toride Kenichi

Toride Kenichi

PostSubject: Re: New Adventures   New Adventures - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 1:35 pm

Toride saw the sword of the shadow that stabbed him on the ground. He grabbed the sword, and said, ''I'm sending this sword to the Shinigami Research and Development Institute, alias S.R.D.I. to investigate this.''
Back to top Go down
Alyria Royce

PostSubject: Re: New Adventures   New Adventures - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 9:31 am

After seeing all the shadows gone, Hero grinned slightly to herself. She looked around, also seeing that Ulquiorra had left the group, causing her to frown. Well... Whatever then, I guess...
She looked at Rose "Let's go back to the Soul Society... Yeah?" She shoved her hands into her pockets, looking around.
I wonder where Andy is...
Sighing, Hero walked up to Rose and Gerard, sighing "Sorry for the way I acted earlier... No hard feelings...?" She put her hand out to him, tired of the fighting and trying to make peace and not have someone to argue with constantly.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: New Adventures   New Adventures - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 4:32 pm

Rose sighed, more than happy to be leaving, "Yes, definitely." Gerard took Hero's hand, nodding and smiling, "No hard feelings."
Back to top Go down
Alyria Royce

PostSubject: Re: New Adventures   New Adventures - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 8:30 am

Hero gripped his hand firmly and shook it once, letting go. She looked at Rose and nodded "I'm gonna find your brother." She was gone by then. Disappearing to Sereitei.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: New Adventures   New Adventures - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 12:06 pm

Rose opened her mouth to reply, but closed it once she realized her friend had disappeared. She sighed, smiling slightly, then intertwined her fingers with Gerard's. He chuckled quietly, "So what now?" Rose shrugged, her gaze drifting over to Toride, "Any ideas?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Adventures   New Adventures - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Adventures
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: The Last Hope :: Locations :: Karakura Town-
Jump to: