Bleach: The Last Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Espada are at it again. Will you join the forces of good or evil, Arrancar or Shinigami?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First Day of School (Cont.)

Go down 
+2
Toride Kenichi
BlackPlauge
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

First Day of School (Cont.) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day of School (Cont.)   First Day of School (Cont.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 10:53 am

"Got ya" BlackPlauge moved and apeared behind rose. "Bakudō #9 Hōrin" A rope of what seems like spiraling fire shot from his hand strait at rose.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School (Cont.)   First Day of School (Cont.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 11:18 am

Kido! Fuck! Rose grinded her teeth again in anger. I don't have any kido myself, so there's a disadvantage there, but I'm not giving up. Not as Primero Espada. "Damnit! Fine!" She put her Zanpakuto horizontal in front of herself, "Kasai no Tate!" A huge wall of fire surrounded Rose, shielding her from the attack. Rose bit her nail again. "Well done, I give you cred for that one." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
http://vengencerp.forumotion.com/index.htm
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School (Cont.)   First Day of School (Cont.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 11:26 am

"Why did you use your zanpaktou to block? Wouldn't it have been easier to use another kido?"
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School (Cont.)   First Day of School (Cont.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 11:53 am

Rose frowned nervously. "Yes, you're right. I was... er... seeing if you would catch my mistake..." She scratched the back of her head. "And good job, though, we're not done yet." The Captain smiled and disappeared with Sonido. A cero was fired, but not from Rose. Her Fraccion, Hisakata, stood in the doorway with an angry look. Dumbfounded, Rose narrowly avoided the Cero and also pushed Black out of the way of the blast. "Stupid Makai-Sama! Telling me not to go to the Soul Society... saying it was for 'my own good!' Well, dammit! Here I am!" Rose glared. "Who the hell are you?!" She faked. "ME? I'm Primero Espada's Fraccion, but Rose has seem to gone somewhere and I can't find her. Makai-Sama was just here, so was she with him, you stupid Shinigami?" The Captain sighed and sat down, "Well, haven't seen the Primero, but yeah, the Segundo was here... and he was alone."
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School (Cont.)   First Day of School (Cont.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 11:59 am

"An arrancar? Well this is interesting." Looking at the arrancar with a smile he yelled, "You might want to leave before something bad where to happen to you."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School (Cont.)   First Day of School (Cont.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 12:03 pm

A portal opened next to Hisakata. Out stepped Rei aka Suzuka the Vermillion Bird of the South. The red haired woman frowned, "There you are. Makai-Shishou (Master Makai) told me to keep an I on you Hisakata." The celestial hollow placed her hands opn her hips.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School (Cont.)   First Day of School (Cont.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 12:10 pm

"You are a rather stupid Shinigami, aren't you? You seem to be a rather unlucky Academy student, am I right, Captains?" The Fraccion turned to Rose, then to Toride, "You are Captains, right? Appears like the Soul Society has gone to the dogs since the last time I was here." Rose gasped, "The nerve of you Arrancar!" Rose pointed her Zanpakuto at Hisakata, "Anyways, what did you say your name was again." Hisakata grinned, "Hisakata Kusabana. Fraccion 1." Rose had already set herself loose on the Fraccion. She struck down with force, but they Fraccion had quickly blocked the attack with her arm. "And you call yourself a Captain." Hisakata scoffed. Rose got red in the cheeks.

Hisakata turned and glared at the lady next to her, "And who the hell are you, old lady." Rose sighed again. I must be the unluckiest Captain in the world...
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School (Cont.)   First Day of School (Cont.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 12:14 pm

Rei's face turned red in anger, "OLD LADY OLD LADY! HOW DARE YOU!" Rei's hands turned to fists as they started to shake. She drew her scimitar. The blade was engulfed by red flames. She swung it downwards and unleashed a giant flaming phoenix. the bird soared through the air. The fire bird crashed into Hisakata and Ayame (Rose).
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School (Cont.)   First Day of School (Cont.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 12:22 pm

"WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM?!" Rose's temper flared. "That was SO uncalled for!" "Exactly what that one Captain said!" The Fraccion yelled. Rose charged at Rei, her Zanpakuto raised. "You freakin' Arrancar just keep poppin' out of nowhere! There's like an infinite supply of you guys! Aizen has really been busy!" Rose grinned and sliced down several times at Rei. "Stupid old lady! This is my fight! Get lost!" Hisakata yelled. Oh. My. God. This is chaos... Rose thought as she continued to attack Rei.
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School (Cont.)   First Day of School (Cont.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 12:27 pm

BlackPlauge jumped in front of the fraccion. "Well now its my fight." He drew one his zanpaktou and pointed it at her.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School (Cont.)   First Day of School (Cont.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 12:29 pm

Rei shook in anger. Her Reiatsu exploded off her body easily surpassing everyone in the area, "OLD LADY!" Red flames erupted off her body and expanded, "old Lady..." she muttered. Rei's eyes were glowing an errie blue, "DON'T CALL ME AN OLD LADY!"
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School (Cont.)   First Day of School (Cont.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 12:51 pm

Hisakata sighed, "You can thank me later for this, you stupid Shinigami." She grabbed Rei's arm and disappeared with her through a Garganta. Rose frowned, and sat down again. "Well eh." She put her elbows on her knees and her face in her hands. "That's just great." Jokingly, she added, "Dammit, Black, you scared em off."
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School (Cont.)   First Day of School (Cont.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 12:54 pm

"Who were those arrancar? What did they want here in the soul society?"
Back to top Go down
Toride Kenichi

Toride Kenichi

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School (Cont.)   First Day of School (Cont.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 2:30 pm

Toride walks up to the teacher. ''Everyone graduated the academy, just lets forget this fight.'' ''O-ok captain!'' Then he walks to BlackPlauge. ''You graduated the academy, Black.'' Toride smiles. He shunpo'd to Rose. ''I know your the primero espada, don't hide your identity. That I have been dumb enough to trust you, espada. You don't even know one of the Rukongai districts, so I compared you to the Primero Espada, you was new here, and you had the same personality's as the Primero. And even one of your fraccion came here, so I figured out that you are the Primero.''
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School (Cont.)   First Day of School (Cont.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 2:38 pm

"Thank you, captian." He listened as Toride explained that rose was the primera. "Well then, how should we deal with this situation?"
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School (Cont.)   First Day of School (Cont.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 2:41 pm

In a flash of white and blue appeared the youngest of the celestial Hollows. Shira jumped onto Torido's back and purred into his ear. She pressed her chest against his back, "Hey how's it going? Im shira"
Back to top Go down
Toride Kenichi

Toride Kenichi

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School (Cont.)   First Day of School (Cont.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 9:04 pm

Before Toride could answer BlackPlauge he heared someone saying something. "Hey how's it going? Im shira" ''Nothing much, but what's the meaning of this?'' Then he turned to BlackPlauge. ''I don't know, we should ask the captain commander.''
Back to top Go down
goukii ookami

goukii ookami

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School (Cont.)   First Day of School (Cont.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 9:23 pm

A garganta opened in serietei and out steps fraccion 1 goukii. Looking around he saw rose. rose-sama! Where have you been? finally noticing the others there goukii nodded towards the old arrancar thinking to himself. hmm kinda looks like they are around the same age as makai. seeing toride again goukii glared at him and the acedemy student.
Back to top Go down
Toride Kenichi

Toride Kenichi

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School (Cont.)   First Day of School (Cont.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 10:53 pm

''Hmph. So much Fraccion here...'' Then he see's Ookami glaring at him. ''What's with the glaring?''
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School (Cont.)   First Day of School (Cont.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 12:47 am

Rose sighed, All I wanted was a little fun. My plans backfired. "Can we keep this a secret, guys? I really like it in the Soul Society. I can help you guys defeat that stupid baka, Aizen." She pleaded. "And what's up with all of you guys coming?!"
Back to top Go down
goukii ookami

goukii ookami

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School (Cont.)   First Day of School (Cont.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 1:56 am

Bowing to rosesumimasen rose-sama. I was bored and I saw you and oji-san both leave and only oji-san return. And I coundnt find any food. You said there would be food! But ill leave now. Carefull rose-sama wouldn't want anything to happen to you. goukii thinks to himself hmm with her out of the way I could start my reign over the espada mwhahaha! smilling evily goukii opens a garganta and exists the soul society.
Back to top Go down
Toride Kenichi

Toride Kenichi

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School (Cont.)   First Day of School (Cont.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 2:19 am

Toride laughs to Rose. ''Aizen? He is a piece of cake.'' Toride remembers almost beating Aizen long ago when they were friends.

Flashback: Toride ran to Aizen. ''Hey Toride, what's up?'' ''Aizen! The captain commander wants that all shinigami gathers here, right on this place.'' ''Really, why?'' ''I don't know either, I heard it of other shinigami's.'' Aizen and Toride see's how in a such short time thousands of shinigami's gathered here. Suddenly the captain commander appears before all the Shinigami. ''All shinigami's, hollows are attacking our base. So kill them, especially the captains. Don't think they are normal hollows, the hollows are very dangerous.'' Aizen laughed suspicious. ''What's wrong, Aizen?'' ''Oh nothing, I just thought about something.'' All shinigami's walked away but Aizen and Toride because they almost heard nothing what the Captain commander said. ''So, let's kill these hollows, we must prove to the captain commander we're strong!'' Aizen still laughed suspicious. ''Alright.'' They both runned to a powerful hollow but suddenly he got hitted by Aizen. ''What the hell Aizen?'' ''I'm just doing my work.''

Toride waked up in the 4th's barracks. He thought ''Where the hell is Aizen?!'' He ran out of the barracks and followed Aizen's reiatsu. He walks too slow so he shunpo'd. Then he saw Aizen and hitted him back. But then he see's Shinji (from the anime) and some other captains and vice captain's on the ground with some weird masks by their head. He also see's Tosen and Gin are by Aizen's side. ''This is just your job? Your job is being a shinigami and protect all other shinigami and humans and killing the hollows!'' He unsheaths his zanpakuto and stabs Aizen in the stomach. ''My, my. I couldn't react. Anyways, this is my job. You don't know everything about it.'' Aizen pushed Toride's zanpakuto easily out of his stomach but he got a little wounded. Then Toride got hit by Tosen. Toride fell on the ground. ''Why, Aizen!'' But they already walked away. ''Don't worry, Toride. We will meet anytime again.''

(The flashback ended)
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School (Cont.)   First Day of School (Cont.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 3:24 am

Shira smiled, "Pleasure to meet you both. I better be going or Roshi-Shishou will get angry." Shira opened a garganta and left.
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School (Cont.)   First Day of School (Cont.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 4:42 am

BlackPlauge laughed at the sound of Aizen's name. "Toride, sorry to say it but you don't stand a chance against Aizen one on one."
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School (Cont.)   First Day of School (Cont.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 7:09 am

Rose sighed again. "Yeah, and you are right, I am Primero Espada." She forced a thought into Goukii's mind, "I wouldn't if I were you. Just try going up against Aizen and you're toast... yummy toast..." The Espada started to dream, but soon snapped back into reality. "Either way. Please just let me stay in the Soul Society. You may have taken Aizen down once, Toride Taichou, but he's a lot stronger now, especially with the loyal Espada at his hands... you wouldn't stand a chance..." Smiling, she added, "No offence." Man, but I do like it in the Soul Society... Aizen wouldn't like my rebellion, so I kinda do have to stay... to protect my ass, really.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School (Cont.)   First Day of School (Cont.) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Day of School (Cont.)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next