Bleach: The Last Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Espada are at it again. Will you join the forces of good or evil, Arrancar or Shinigami?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First Day of School (Cont.)

Go down 
+2
Toride Kenichi
BlackPlauge
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

First Day of School (Cont.) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day of School (Cont.)   First Day of School (Cont.) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 7:13 am

"The espada are nothing! They would be easily defeated, but Aizen would be imposible."
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School (Cont.)   First Day of School (Cont.) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 7:35 am

"Hey! We Espada are not easily defeated, me and Makai being the strongest. Ask Toride... he had trouble during that fight with Segundo Espada." She grinned. The Espada sat down, while leaning against the wall. "So keep this our little secret, shall we?" Frowning, she continued, "Especially from my Squad and the lieutenant." Rose played with a small ball of fire, tossing it back and forth between hands.
Back to top Go down
http://vengencerp.forumotion.com/index.htm
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School (Cont.)   First Day of School (Cont.) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 7:38 am

"Yes you two are the strongest but what of the others, I doubt they are as powerful. Trust me I can keep a secret."
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School (Cont.)   First Day of School (Cont.) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 7:44 am

"Well... there's Ulquiorra-Kun... he's a force to be reckoned with, take it from me!" She grinned sarcastically. "Ugh, and Nnoitra's pretty good.... but yeah, the rest suck. Aizen, Gin, and Tosen, however...." Her thought train wandered off track and her face gained a blank expression.
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School (Cont.)   First Day of School (Cont.) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 7:53 am

"I'm not woried about Aizen and Gin, Tosen could just die for all I care." He thought deeply as he spoke.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School (Cont.)   First Day of School (Cont.) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 8:07 am

She remembered their fight... "I think he... did..." Rose laughed... I mean, I don't remember him getting up after kicking him off my Fraccion. "Ahh, whatever." I can tell he doesn't really know about Aizen's true powers, especially since he has the Hougyoku, but then again.. he hasn't had to live with Aizen for the last 400 years or so... The Captain/Espada yawned.
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School (Cont.)   First Day of School (Cont.) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 8:10 am

"He is still alive" Looking at rose deep in thought. "What are you thinking about so hard?"
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School (Cont.)   First Day of School (Cont.) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 8:21 am

"Nothin', I guess." Please don't miss me, my Fraccion... I don't think I'm coming back anytime soon, and if Head Captain Yamamoto finds out... I'm certainly not going home... The Espada sighed and propped herself up with an elbow. "Hmm..." She murmured softly.
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School (Cont.)   First Day of School (Cont.) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 8:24 am

"so, if you are an espada why are you here?"
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School (Cont.)   First Day of School (Cont.) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 8:39 am

"Guess it was cuz I was bored. Also cuz I wanna defeat Aizen as much as the Soul Society does." There's no point in someone as dumb as Aizen to rule Hueco Mundo... She thought with a frown. "But seems my plan is backfiring and people are slowly figuring out my real identity."
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School (Cont.)   First Day of School (Cont.) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 8:41 am

"I'm not really interested in killing him, but why do you want to kill him? Is he not your leader?"
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School (Cont.)   First Day of School (Cont.) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 10:15 am

"Well im bored, im going to the human world." He got up and walked away.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School (Cont.)   First Day of School (Cont.) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 11:48 am

Rose follow eargerly, a skip in her step. "Well yeah, kinda... but I guess it's cuz he's a real jerk!" The Captain frowned and then sighed. "But I still protect my Fraccion from him, and the two young Arrancar that was here was them... Hisakata and Goukii." That crazy, cute-eared Goukii.. She thought with a huge grin.
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School (Cont.)   First Day of School (Cont.) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 11:53 am

"Well feel free to come with me if you want, and I wouldn't talk about Aizen-sama like that." He opened a garganta to the human world.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School (Cont.)   First Day of School (Cont.) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 12:02 pm

(Lol only Arrancar have Garganta >.< Shinigami have Senkei gates or whatev)

Rose grinned. "Well it's TRUE!!" She crossed her arms and followed after. "So where ya going?" The Captain yawned and stretched her arms as she walked. Stupid Aizen!! See if I care what he does... But I bet he knows about me going to the Soul Society... She turned and looked up at the sky and sighed.
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School (Cont.)   First Day of School (Cont.) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 12:05 pm

(Aizen, Gin, and Tosen can do it)

"To the human world." He walked into the garganta and apeared in the human world.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School (Cont.)   First Day of School (Cont.) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 12:17 pm

"Well I got that!!" The Captain laughed.... but what are you doing?"

Kira followed using his own, his reiatsu well hid. He had found out the truth about his Captain and wanted to know what she was up to with BlackPlague.
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School (Cont.)   First Day of School (Cont.) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 12:20 pm

"Uh, not sure yet, just gona chill probably." He noticed Kira but said nothing.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School (Cont.)   First Day of School (Cont.) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 12:26 pm

Rose had noticed her Leiutenant as well, but she ignored him. It would do no good to start a scene.

Kira shunpo'd up to Rose and put the blade around her neck, standing behind her, almost like a hug. "Primero Espada..." He whispered in her ear. "Yeah, so you've figured it out." She stood there calmly, looing rather bored. "Why did you come and trick us like that!?" "My God... I don't know how many times I've explained this to you Shinigami." She sighed. "I was bored. Bored and tired of Aizen."
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School (Cont.)   First Day of School (Cont.) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 12:28 pm

"Kira just stop, she isn't here to hurt us....I think." He pushed Kira's blade away from roses throat.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School (Cont.)   First Day of School (Cont.) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 12:39 pm

Rose smiled. "But what if I was?" She brushed the hair out of her face, "You would've just saved your worst nightmare's life..." The Espada spun around happily, and added, "Anyways, ya don't have to worry... I'm not here for a fight." Nevertheless, Kira raised his blade and pointed it at the Captain. "Liar." He glared angrily, "And to think that I trusted you!" Kira charged at Rose with Shunpo and just narrowly missed striking the blade down her arm. "Dammit you!" Rose bit her lip and then sighed. "Listen to reason, Kira! There's not one, but two Captains here. And an Espada," She grinned. "So lower your weapon!" She blocked the attack with her left arm and swung her right arm to knock him away. Kira dodged the attack, "Then what's with trying to fight me back!?" Rose sighed in annoyance. "Screw this shit." She turned and started to walk off.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School (Cont.)   First Day of School (Cont.) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 12:42 pm

Kagirinai watched them from a distance. He flashed over, "You struck first boy she was merely retaliating."
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School (Cont.)   First Day of School (Cont.) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 12:42 pm

BlackPlauge walked away with rose. "Trust me your not my worst nightmare." he said under his breath.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School (Cont.)   First Day of School (Cont.) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 12:46 pm

"I wouldn't be so sure. You've never seen any of my power.." She grinned a wild smile and continued walking.
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School (Cont.)   First Day of School (Cont.) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 12:48 pm

"Nor you of mine"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School (Cont.)   First Day of School (Cont.) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Day of School (Cont.)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next