Bleach: The Last Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Espada are at it again. Will you join the forces of good or evil, Arrancar or Shinigami?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

20 Weeks Later

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Alyria Royce

20 Weeks Later - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 20 Weeks Later   20 Weeks Later - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 1:30 pm

She nodded and smiled "Whatever you like."
She looked a little bit uneasy about sharing her fear with her new friend, but she figured there was no harm in sharing: "I'm afraid of the dark. Terrified, actually. And Kellin makes me feel safe, so we sleep together..." She blushed a beat red and smiled a little.

Kellin stood in the kitchen making hot chocolate for the trio. He grinned and almost blushed to himself as he listened on the conversation between his best friend and his sister.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: 20 Weeks Later   20 Weeks Later - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 8:31 am

"Oh. That's not so bad!" She nodded in understanding. Azalea could smell the hot chocolate brewing and was now grinning like a fool, "Ooomehgawsh, hot chocolate!" She turned back towards Alyria, "And don't worry, Kellin will keep you safe~"
Back to top Go down
http://vengencerp.forumotion.com/index.htm
Alyria Royce

PostSubject: Re: 20 Weeks Later   20 Weeks Later - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 3:17 pm

Alyria smiled "I hope so!" She entered the kitchen where Kellin was getting the hot chocolate ready to serve. He looked up at her and grinned "Hot chocolate, Lyria?" He handed her a mug, as well as handing one to Azalea. Alyria giggled in excitement. "Thank you Kellin!" He nodded and smiled in response. Alyria took a sip, but choked on it after a loud knock on the door. She looked confused. "I wonder who could be coming to our door at this hour..." She stood and walked to the door, looking through the peephole before opening it. "Yes?...." The stranger spoke lowly, so it was inaudible to Azalea and her brother. Alyria nodded in response to the request. "Yeah! Wait right here.." She shut the door slowly and walked to the room where Kellin and Azalea sat. "Azalea... Some man is at the door, and he's requesting to see you. Should I send him away, or?..." She stood, waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: 20 Weeks Later   20 Weeks Later - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 10:37 am

Azalea tensed, afraid of who it could be, "What does he want?... Do you know?" She walked to the door and said, "Either way, this can't possibly be good..."before yanking it open.
Back to top Go down
Alyria Royce

PostSubject: Re: 20 Weeks Later   20 Weeks Later - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 12:38 pm

Alyria shrugged. "He just said he wanted to speak with you..." She gave Kellin a scared look. He stood and walked towards Alyria. "Everything will be okay." He looked over at the door, narrowing his eyes at the shadowed man standing in the doorway in front of his sister.

The man turned and looked at Azalea dead in the face. "Azalea?" He spoke quietly. His voice was raspy, sounding dehydrated. "Azalea.." He reached his hand out to touch her.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: 20 Weeks Later   20 Weeks Later - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 12:49 pm

Azalea took a step backwards, avoiding his hand, and not recognizing the man at first. She glanced back at Kellin, then back to the stranger. Her eyes lit up in recognition, "Vic!"
Back to top Go down
Alyria Royce

PostSubject: Re: 20 Weeks Later   20 Weeks Later - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 1:00 pm

Vic immediately threw his arms around her, holding her tightly. "Thank God. I was starting to think you forgot me." He looked up at Kellin and Alyria, who was hiding behind Kellin. "I know Kellin. But who's the girl?" Alyria, slightly overwhelmed, gripped Kellin's arm. Vic was confused at this point. "Was it something I said?..."
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: 20 Weeks Later   20 Weeks Later - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 1:10 pm

Kellin knew Vic, but he held on to Alyria to protect her nonethelfess.

Azalea only grinned, "She's my friend, Alyria!" Her fingers curled around Vic's wrist, and she lightly pulled him into the house beside her.
Back to top Go down
Alyria Royce

PostSubject: Re: 20 Weeks Later   20 Weeks Later - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 4:00 pm

Vic let himself be dragged by Azalea. When they approached Kellin and Alyria, Vic extended his hand out to Kellin for a handshake. "Kellin Quinn. Long time, no see..." His gaze fell upon Alyria. "This a girlfriend?" He asked Kellin. Alyria's face began to turn red, as she completely hid behind Kellin, gripping his arm tighter. Vic laughed at her reaction to his question.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: 20 Weeks Later   20 Weeks Later - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 11:05 am

Kellin laughed and shook his head, "Nah, we're not dating yet." And he realized he let the last word slip. He gave Alyria a slight nudge, "Don't worry, Vic won't bite." Azalea was grinning the whole time.
Back to top Go down
Alyria Royce

PostSubject: Re: 20 Weeks Later   20 Weeks Later - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 2:44 am

Alyria's cheeks began to go read, hearing the last word of Kellin's sentence. She looked at Vic and waved. Vic grinned "YET? Oh buddy. Watch out! Kellin's gonna make a move. Clear out! Oh no!" He shouted, making a scene. He let his arm slip around Azalea's waist, pulling her closer.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: 20 Weeks Later   20 Weeks Later - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 2:52 am

Azalea was laughing incredibly hard at Vic's outburst, while Kellin was staring at the ground, his cheeks turning just as bright as Alyria's. Azzy grinned at Vic's contact.
Back to top Go down
Alyria Royce

PostSubject: Re: 20 Weeks Later   20 Weeks Later - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 3:05 am

Vic got an idea.

"Say, why don't Kellin and Alyria go out to eat? That sounds good. Have fun you two!" Vic spoke as he pushed them out the door.

He turned to Azalea, grinning at her. "Now that the two couples have some alone time..." He walked up to her and stroked her cheek, staring into her eyes. "I missed you."
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: 20 Weeks Later   20 Weeks Later - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 3:12 am

Azzy giggled, "I missed you too!" She gave him a light kiss.

---

Kellin laced his fingers through Alria's and smiled at her, "Where shall we go for dinner?"
Back to top Go down
Alyria Royce

PostSubject: Re: 20 Weeks Later   20 Weeks Later - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 3:16 am

Vic shut his eyes and smiled. "Your lips... Gimme another one." He pulled her closer.

---

Alyria stared at their hands "I... I... I don't know. Where do you want to go?" She looked up at Kellin then back at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: 20 Weeks Later   20 Weeks Later - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 10:49 pm

Azalea kissed Vic again, this one lasting just a bit longer. She enjoyed being this close to him. He smelled delicious, a mixture between cigarette smoke and some sort of expensive cologne.

---

Kellin noticed her stare, looked down at their hands, then gave her a sad smile, "Is this making you uncomfortable?" He scratched the back of his head with his free hand and began naming off various restaurants: "Red Robin? Olive Garden? The Rainforest Cafe?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 20 Weeks Later   20 Weeks Later - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

20 Weeks Later
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: The Last Hope :: Locations :: Karakura Town :: Karakura High-
Jump to: