Bleach: The Last Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Espada are at it again. Will you join the forces of good or evil, Arrancar or Shinigami?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion

Go down 
+4
Alyria Royce
Makai Kasai
goukii ookami
Nala Tayuun
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion Empty
PostSubject: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 7:07 am

Rose sat in her room. Only one Fraccion.... that's depressing... She thought with a frown. The girl stood up and looked out the window. Smiling, she announced through the whole world of Hueco Mundo: "Anyone, Arrancar or Hollow can become my Fraccion, so please do!" There. That should do it. Rose walked over and leaned over in the chair, nearly falling over, but caught herself. "Damn." She called her only Fraccion, Hisakata, to do the paperwork for her. "Thanks." Rose said to the Fraccion.
"Anything for you Rose-Sama.." Her Fraccion smiled and sat down and started to do the large amount of work.
Rose sat down on the bed and talked to her best Fraccion.
Back to top Go down
http://vengencerp.forumotion.com/index.htm
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 7:25 am

Rose was obviously getting impatient. No one had wanted to be the Primero's Fraccion. Anyone should be honored if they got asked that. "Hisakata? Is the work almost done? I'm sorry for troubling you, but that Baka, Aizen, wants it done."
"Sorry, Rose-Sama, but you gave me a large amount, so it will take some time." Hisakata stood up and stretched then turned to smile at Rose. Picking up what was already done, she added, "Take what is already done and then come back later, and by then, the rest might be finished." The Espada took the paperwork and when she reached the door, "Thanks again." She faced the exit again and then left.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 7:49 am

Rose ran down the stairs, carrying the paperwork carefully. That stupid Baka. Why does he even make us do all this work?? What does it gain him? She thought with a frown. The Espada pushed open the door to Aizen's chambers and bowed. "Aizen-Sama, I brought the work, but not all of it."
"What do you mean, not all of it?" Aizen demanded with a twisted smile.
"Well, err...." Rose started to get nervous. "It's just that I thought I could bring you half and half.... It's not all the way done, yet." She handed him what had been finished.
"You stupid girl." Aizen stood up. Rose took a step back out of fear. "Aizen-Sama!! Please, I'm sorry!" Tosen stepped out of the shadows, his Zanpakuto was pointed at Rose. "Shall I dispose of her, Lord Aizen?" Rose's eyes widened. "What!? No! Please, Aizen-Sama!"
"Very well, Tosen."
Just then, Hisakata came running in through the doors. "Rose-Sama! You had forgotten that you had done this, so you accidentally left it!"
Aizen smiled. "You may go Tosen. Looking at Rose, he added, "Do you think that I'd really kill my best Espada over some paperwork? You are so gullible, Rose."
Tosen frowned.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 8:42 am

Rose grabbed her Fraccion's hand then turned her head to look at Aizen. "Ok, well if there's anything else just call..." She turned and dragged Hisakata up the stairs. "OWW, Rose-Sama!! Stop it... you're pulling my arm off!!" Rose laughed and let go. "Sorry, I just really don't like Aizen, mainly cuz he scares the shit out of me." Hisakata nodded and added, "You're not the only one. Both of them stared out the window of the Espada's room.
Rose sighed. "You should go see if anyone else wants to be my Fraccion." Smiling, Hisakata said sarcastically, "What, am I not good enough?"
"Oh shut up." The Espada laughed again and then she lay down on the bed. Tosen walked in while glaring at Rose. "I know that it was your worthless Fraccion that did that work. You know, Primero Espada, that you will die by my hands one of these days?" "That's too damn bad isn't it?" Rose said without looking at him. Hisakata stood there, looking nervous, especially when Tosen turned his head to sneer at the Fraccion. "Don't you dare harm my Fraccion, cuz that will be the last thing you do." Rose stood up and put one hand on the hilt of her katana.
"So back off Kisama (bastard) and leave us alone." "Rose-Sama! He'll kill us! Be careful!" "Hisakata... you need to have more faith in your Espada... in the Primero Espada. I didn't get this rank by sitting on my ass all day." Tosen frowned and slammed his fist down on the table. "Lord Aizen will kill you, bitch. You are too disrespectful, calling him an idiot!" "Oh damn," Rose stated innocently, "You heard that, did ya?" Rose-Sama! Stop this!!" Hisakata was scared for her life. "Please leave Tosen, before I lose what little cool I have left." "Will you raise your weapon against me?"
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 10:02 am

"I'm warning you, kisama..." Rose glared at Tosen. The Espada did a back-flip off the bed and landed softly next to it, facing the Shinigami. "Run Hisakata. Run unless death appeals to you."
Tosen drew his Zanpakuto and yelled, "Cry: Suzumushi!" Rose put her hands over her ears, the high pitched noise was slowly knocking her unconscious. "Get out of here, Hisakata." But it was too late. Rose's Fraccion had already fallen to the floor, and tears were streaming down her face. Rose crawled over to Hisakata and picked up her Fraccion. The young Arrancar wrapped her arms around Rose and continued to sob. The two of them collapsed. "Weak fools." Tosen turned and walked out of the door. Using the last bit of strength, Rose had used Sonido. "What did I tell you, kisama?" Rose said weakly as she stood behind Tosen. She impaled him through the back with her weapon and frowned. "Damn you." Rose fell over, now unconscious.
Tosen looked at the girl and muttered, "You impress me Espada, but those who do not follow justice do not deserve to live." He walked on, the hole through him slowly healing.

Last edited by RoseAporroGranz on Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 10:16 am

It had been hours since their confrontation with Tosen and Rose had started to stir. "Ugh, I feel horrible." Rose muttered quietly to herself. She had gotten up and limped into her room. "Are you ok?" She said to her Fraccion, who had also started to wake up. "Mm hmm..." Hisakata said quietly. "I'm sorry..." Rose murmured, "This was all my fault." "Stop blaming yourself, Rose-Sama... You did nothing wrong." Rose sighed and crossed her arms.

She loved her Fraccion like a sister.
"I wanna go visit Makai-Sama!" Rose laughed. "Why?" "You love him, don't you, Rose-Sama?" A pink line appeared across Rose's cheeks. "Where did you hear about that, Hisakata?" The Fraccion looked down, "I wasn't spying if that's what you mean."
"Oh my. What am I ever going to do with you?" Rose laughed. "Alright, fine. But don't tell him you were spying on us." "Alright... maybe. Hisakata grinned. "You little brat." Rose joked. "That's too damn bad, isn't it?" Hisakata smiled, copying Rose's words. Rose sighed and then held the door open. Hisakata ran out and waited for Rose at the bottom of the steps. Rose followed quietly.
Back to top Go down
goukii ookami

goukii ookami

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 11:17 am

Goukii steps out of the garganta and breaths in deeply. Savoring the reishi heavy air.good to be home looking up at the vast castle in front of him gouki wonders how in the world he was supposed to find rose-sama here. Walking through the corridors and peaking around corners noticing other arrancars at various tasks. Thinking to himself goukii was happy that rose had said he didn't have to do anything. Tho she had just dissapeared and didn't give him a clue to where she was. So gouki continued to stalk around the castle in search of his espada leader.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 11:24 am

Rose smiled. She could feel Goukii's reiatsu. "Hisakata, go lead Goukii here, please." "Yes, Rose-Sama." Hisakata disappeared out the door. She wandered slightly until she found the newest Fraccion. Bowing her head, she murmured, "Hello. I don't think we've met before." Pushing the hair out of her face, "I'm Hisakata Kusabana. Rose-Sama's Fraccion, but I think you've probably figured that out." She smiled and stood there, looking nervous. The young Arrancar turned, looking down the hall. Out of the corner of her eyes, she noticed Aizen, and said, "Hurry. We can talk later." Hisakata started to walk quickly.
Back to top Go down
goukii ookami

goukii ookami

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 11:55 am

Goukii stopped suddenly and almost had a heart attack when out of nowhere he had been approached by an slightly attractive kusabana. Who had told him that she was a fraccion like himself. Bowing slightly after getting over the sudden shock goukii noticed that she was very nevous all of a sudden after looking over her shoulder. Kusabana then told goukii to follow her and walk off quickly. Deciding it was in his best interest goukki followed quickly behind her. Trying to memorize the way they went. Wondering what had made her so nevous all of a sudden. While they were walking quickly through winding corridors goukii remembered he hadn't introduced himself yet. hey kusabana I'm goukii by the way. I saw you with rose-sama right before you two left.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 11:56 am

Makai whistled as he walked around Las Noches looking for Rose. he sensed the Primero's Reiatsu and Tosen's increasing. He raised an eyebrow in confusion. With a quick Sonido he turned the corner and bumped into Rose.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 9:14 pm

Hisakata smiled. "Mm, nice to meet you." She stopped suddenly. Rose had walked down to greet her Fraccion. "I see you came. Well, this is Las Noches." Hisakata whispered to Rose "I think he knows..." "Well? Do you think I care? He scares me, but I will not let that get to me." "..." Rose grinned. "Welcome, Goukii." Rose had turned to walk, but had bumped into Makai Kasai, the Segundo Espada.

"Makai!!" She hugged him and Hisakata did the same. "Group hug!!" Rose laughed, but she knew that Goukii wouldn't join them. Her and her Fraccion let go and Rose stepped back, now embarrassed. "Well everyone. I'll be up in my room... probably sleeping, so if you need anything... then wake me up or leave a note or something." "Shouldn't we show Goukii-Kun where your room is first, so he doesn't get lost." Hisakata looked around, suddenly nervous again. Rose put a hand on the girl's shoulder and mumbled, "It's alright. That kisama wont try anything." "Alright, Rose-Sama." The Espada added, "And if he dares to raise his weapon against Goukii, protect him, just I would." She turned to Goukii and smiled kindly, "Don't worry, my words are not to scare you." "Anyway," Hisakata frowned, changing the subject, "Let's go."
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 10:13 pm

"Where are you four going?" A voice behind them asked. Rose flipped around and glared at Aizen. She smiled suddenly. "Up to my room," She coughed, "Lord Aizen." "That is all right, isn't it?" Hisakata mumbled, now clearly afraid. Aizen smiled sadistically, whiling glaring at Rose, a twisted gleam in his eyes. "Well, I suppose." "And Lord Aizen, I have someone I would like you to meet." Hisakata took a step sideways, revealing Goukii. "This is my newest Fraccion, Goukii Ookami. I... hope you don't mind the addition." Aizen turned to face the new Fraccion, "I hope this addition was a wise choice." Aizen looked over at Hisakata and put a hand on his Zanpakuto. Rose stepped in front of her Fraccion and glared. "Don't you dare raise your weapon against them... Or it will cost you your life." "ROSE-SAMA!! Stop it!!" "No." "You speak rashly, Primero Espada." Rose's hands clenched into fists. She gave up, "Fine." Her back now faced Aizen. She started to walk. "Like I said, I'll be upstairs." "Coming Rose-Sama!" Hisakata followed at an even quicker pace.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 10:21 pm

Tosen grabbed the Primero Espada's arm. "I warned you once, Espada, and I won't repeat myself." Rose turned to look at him and scoffed. "I'm sorry. I don't remember you ever telling me anything like that." "Rose-Sama! You're gonna get us all killed." "Not this time. I'll protect you guys better now, besides, I rather like my bedroom in one piece." Glaring, she added, "Shall we take this outside, kisama?" "Well, I would like to see you whip his ass..." Hisakata said quietly, gaining a little more faith. "There you have it. Now you really can't back out, kisama." "Fine, but only for justice. Because without a higher cause behind it, justice is nothing more than slaughter, but slaughter in the name of that higher cause, is justice." "Oh no. More lectures." Rose snickered as she walked outside to the night skies of Hueco Mundo.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 4:41 am

Makai sighed in great annoyance he hated Tosen and Aizen. He could stand Gin but not the other two. He flashed forward. he grabbed Tosen by the throat and slammed him into the ground, "Stupid SHinigami if you dare lay a finger on Rose or any of her Fraccion you'll have to answer to me as well!"
Back to top Go down
goukii ookami

goukii ookami

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 5:33 am

ah! Rose-sabut goukii's sentence was cut short when he felt multiple incedible reiatsu's that weighed upon goukii heavily. Having hisikata in front of him goukii couldn't tell who it was. Tho it felt very familiar. Almost like a shinigama but how could that be? This was las noches after all. Once hisikata moved out of the way and introduced goukii to aizen gouki was isntantly infruiated but couldn't do anything aizens reiatsu was too powerful and goukii felt that even just looking at the guy he might die. After a brief conversation another shinigami popped out. This one also with a great reiatsu. Goukii was very confused and looked at rose who seemed to be antagonizing the second shinigami. As soon as the second shinigami touched rose's arm goukii was sent into a slight rage momentarily. "How dare he touch her!" Thought goukii keeping an eye on tosen as they walked outside goukii really wanted to see that man die.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 5:36 am

makai's eyes glowed as he held Tosen by the throat, "You really shouldn't have done that Tosen!" The Espada judo tossed the Shinigami into the ground and axe kicked him in the chest.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 6:54 am

Rose glanced down at the Shinigami. "Leave." She spat to Makai, "This is my fight. The anger has been balled up inside of me for too long." Aizen looked over at Makai and then to Rose. The Primero Espada's hands clenched into fists and she fired a powerful cero at the Shinigami. "I apologize, Aizen-Sama." Tosen blocked the oncoming attack with his Zanpakuto and stood up. "Hisakata, take Makai and Goukii back inside. Aizen-Sama, you go as well." "Alright, Rose-Sama. Taking Goukii's hand, Hisakata started to pull him. "Come on Makai-Sama, you too!" "Todays the day that I told you about... the day you die by Suzumushi!" Rose smirked. "Oh really," she said sarcastically, "You honestly believe that?" Aizen turned and started to walk. "You heard the girl, Makai. Let's go. Have faith in my best Espada. She didn't earn that rank by doing nothing.." He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 7:03 am

makai folded his arms and used Sonido to create some distance, "Fine i'll leave you to it. I'll stand back and watch from here."
Back to top Go down
goukii ookami

goukii ookami

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 7:17 am

Goukii pleaded with hisakata as she pulled him inside again how can we just leave rose-sama!? goukii really wanted to see them fight and to see tosen die by the espada's hand.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 7:38 am

Hisakata sighed and thought, She's really going to kill me afterward, but I do want to see them fight. Hisakata let off a soft growl, "Alright..." She ran outside, just out of view of Rose, but nevertheless, they still had a good spot to watch. Rose ignored the reiatsu of her Fraccion and smiled. If it's a fight they want to see... then it's a fight they'll get. She laughed and launched a cero at Tosen. "Those weak attacks won't work on me!!" Tosen frowned. "It doesn't need to... cuz it's just a distraction!" She flung herself through the cero and kicked the Shinigami as hard as she could in the chin. "Dammit!" "You were saying." Rose stood next to Tosen, smirking and looking down on him. The Shinigami swung his legs around and got to his feet, knocking Rose down. Before she landed, however, the Arrancar used one hand to catch herself, but her hand had sunken into the sand. "This is why I hate Hueco Mundo!!" "Face it. You're going to lose." "I haven't used any of my releases, so shut your butt-ugly face." Tosen gripped Suzumushi tightly. He wasn't about to let her words get to him. They both stood there, watching each others movements with a careful eye.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 7:39 am

Makai flashed over to Rose's Fraccion and began to watch the match. he formed a barrier around them, "If you stay exposed to her Reiatsu when she goes all out it may very well crush you."
Back to top Go down
goukii ookami

goukii ookami

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 8:59 am

shh!goukii snarled at makai his ears twitching in excitement. Watching as rose and tosen were fighting.goukii had full faith that rose wouldn't lose to the shinigami and if she did goukii thought to himself"then at least he'll be weak enough for me to finish him off." goukii Grined widely reaveling his razor shard fangs.
Back to top Go down
goukii ookami

goukii ookami

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 9:53 am

Being able to see hisakata out of the corner of goukii's eye he realized that see did have a certain beauty to her. Her slim appearance and ears were divine. Tho she was no rose-sama she was still very attractive. Trying not to stare goukii couldn't help but look at her. Trying to focus back on the fight goukii dug his claws into the ground in front of himself.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 12:13 pm

Rose smiled as she could feel Goukii's feelings. Love... what is it really? She focused her attention on the matter at hand and her hands slid down to her Katana. I didn't plan on using full strength, but let's give them what we got! "First Release!" She grinned callously, "Fall to Pieces: Tenshi no Kuro Ookami!" Her body took on it's new form. Her reiatsu had only just started to increase, and it already dwarfed the Fraccion.

Spoiler:

She licked her fangs and jumped at the Shinigami. Her claws tore down his side. Tosen's own Zanpakuto was swung at Rose. The blade hit, but bounced back as if Rose's skin was made of metal. "I warned you, Shinigami... this is only my first release and you already can't attack. What if I go all out? Then you're as good as dead, baka!" Tosen laughed, "Would I? I haven't released my Shikai. And you've yet to see my Bakai, stupid Espada!" "Stupid, you say?" Her reiatsu doubled again, sending the Shinigami to his knees. "I'm the Primero. Good luck. But then again," She spat, "not even luck can save you." Tosen forced himself up. "You don't understand, do you?" "I understand well enough that you're going to lose."
Back to top Go down
Alyria Royce

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 3:41 pm

Xalen ran around looking for Rose. "Rose!! Rosey Rose-Rose! Where are you!!?!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion
Page 1 of 26Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 26  Next