Bleach: The Last Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Espada are at it again. Will you join the forces of good or evil, Arrancar or Shinigami?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion

Go down 
+4
Alyria Royce
Makai Kasai
goukii ookami
Nala Tayuun
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 16 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 1:21 pm

"I was kiddin', you silly kitty." The Espada grinned. She patted him atop the head again and lay down on the bed, her hands behind her head. Rose sighed as she was lost in thought..
Back to top Go down
http://vengencerp.forumotion.com/index.htm
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 2:58 pm

Makai appeared in Las Nochs with a bored expresion.
Back to top Go down
goukii ookami

goukii ookami

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 4:02 pm

After rose patted goukii on the head he layed down on the floor next to her bed. hey rose-sama? What yos thinking?. Goukii asks as he slowly slips iinto sleep.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 4:55 pm

Makai to the training rooms. He raised a palm, "Vacuo Arte: Vacuo Caminoante destruccion: numero Treinta y uno: Tiroante Rojo disparar (Hollow Arts: Hollow Way of Destruction: Number 31: Shot of Red Fire)" A red sphere of Reiatsu shot from makai's palm. The red energy collided with a wall and exploded.
Back to top Go down
Alyria Royce

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 9:48 pm

Xalen rubbed the back of her head and stood up, brushing herself off.

"It's really no big deal, don't worry about it."

She grinned playfully and stretched.

Anyways... it's time for Las Noches to wake up...!!!

Xalen began running down the halls, yelling.

"GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD MOOORRRRNNNNNIIIIINNNNNGGGGGGGG!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Alyria Royce

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 10:10 pm

She kicked open a couple doors of the espada and yelled into them.

"WAKE UP!!!"

She began running again.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 3:20 am

Makai stood in the training field. He shook his head as Xalen decided to wake up te espada personally. Makai raised a finger, "Vacuo Arte: Vacuo Caminoante destruccion: numero Cuatro: Descolorido Centella (Hollow Arts: hollow Way of Deustriction: Number 4: Pale Lightning)!" A concentrated, powerful lightning bolt shot from his finger tip and into a wall "Descolorido, Tiroante Rojo disparar (Pale Lightning, Shot of Red Fire)!" A lightning bolt and red energy ball shot through the air. The two techniques combined into an electrical red fire ball.
Back to top Go down
goukii ookami

goukii ookami

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 3:26 am

Goukii opens his eyes to see xalen bursring through the door screaming. Ignoring her goukii closes his eyes and resumes sleeping.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 3:36 am

The Segunda Espada flashed in front of Xalen. The Fraccion bumped into him and fell to the floor, "Xalen your going to get yourself killed by doing that. Not to say it isn't entertaining but not a very good idea."
Back to top Go down
goukii ookami

goukii ookami

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 3:48 am

Now not only was. Xalen yelling but makai was there too. Since he couldn't get any peaceful rest goukii streached out on the ground digging his claws into the floor. Standing up goukii falshed behind makai and drop kicked him in the back then used sonido to escape to outside of las noches. Grining the whole timethat's what you get for waking me up oji-san
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 3:56 am

Makai didn't even feel a tickle as he was kicked.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 4:01 am

"Caminoante destruccion: numero Cuatro: Descolorido Centella (hollow Way of Deustriction: Number 4: Pale Lightning)!" Lightning sparked from the Espada's finger tips. He raised his fingers and shot a powerful blast of lightning. it tore through mutliple walls and shot right past Gouki's hair just missing him by an inch.
Back to top Go down
goukii ookami

goukii ookami

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 4:31 am

Goukii watched at the lightning bolt flew past his head and colided with a random hollow that was unlucky enough to pop up at that time. hmm oji-sans aim is kinda lacking these days. goukii looks back through the walls and flips off makai.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 5:10 am

"Vacuo Caminoante destruccion: numero Treinta y uno: Tiroante Rojo disparar (Hollow Way of Destruction: Number 31: Shot of Red Fire)" Five red energy spheres crashed into Gouki launching themselves from makai's palm,
Back to top Go down
goukii ookami

goukii ookami

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 7:19 am

Goukii puts his hands infront of himself and stops the fireballs deflecting them into the air. come now makia I'm not that weak. goukii turns and starts walking then uses sonido to smash makai's head against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 7:24 am

Rose sat in the rafters and watched everything. Goukii is going to get himself killed one of these days... She sighed and leapt down and landed with a soft thud on the ground. "What the hell are you doing, Xalen? You honestly are trying to get yourself killed." The Espada disappeared before her Fraccion could say anything and stopped in front of Goukii. "That was a stupid thing you did back there, you realize that, right?" She picked up Goukii and heaved him over her shoulder. Once more, she disappeared with Sonido.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 7:27 am

Makai sighed as Rose dragged the Arrancar away. he scratched his stomach and yawned.
Back to top Go down
goukii ookami

goukii ookami

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 7:36 am

buts I was winning! goukii flails around and complains. T-T I was going to prove my ears were not cute....
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 7:43 am

"Jeeze, you don't have to prove anything!" Rose let off a soft giggle, "Your ears are plenty manly." She ignored Goukii's flailing and continued walking. "You may think you were winning, but face it... you were up against Segundo Espada. Numero Dos." She grinned. When they were rather far away, Rose set Goukii down on the ground and sat down next to him. She leaned against the wall and sighed. I feel like I'm always running away....
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 7:44 am

makai grinned mentally. On his palm his number shifted from 2 to 0 before shifting back to the number 2.
Back to top Go down
goukii ookami

goukii ookami

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 8:09 am

Looking towards rose. really? They is manly? I knew it! Oh and have some faith in your fraccion rose-sama. I'm not as weak as you think.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 8:29 am

makai leapt into the air and vanished with Sonido heading to his room.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 10:30 am

Rose sighed again and continued to sit there quietly. Her thoughts were racing, Why does all this happen to me? Primero Espada... what would it be like to become Shinigami. I'm rather curious. I heard that if an arrancar was to stay too long in the Soul Society the would gain Shinigami powers, but I doubt the truth in it. Well, what now? "I think I'm gonna go to the Soul Society... I don't know how long I'll be gone or anything.." She stood up and looked down at Goukii.
Back to top Go down
goukii ookami

goukii ookami

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 11:06 am

Goukii looked shocked as rose told him she was going to go to soul society. alright rose-sama. I'll still be around when you get back. I promise not to piss of oji-san......too much. Enjoy your trip. goukiis thoughts raced. "Why would she go there? What will happen here?. Goukii sat still and closed his eye's frowning slightly.
Back to top Go down
Alyria Royce

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 11:09 am

She continued to run through the halls, but keeping quiet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion
Page 6 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 16 ... 26  Next