Bleach: The Last Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Espada are at it again. Will you join the forces of good or evil, Arrancar or Shinigami?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion

Go down 
+4
Alyria Royce
Makai Kasai
goukii ookami
Nala Tayuun
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Alyria Royce

Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 4:12 pm

Xalen nodded.

When it grew past her head, she closed her eyes and let it grow a couple more inches above.

She fired it straight up and opened her eyes when it crashed through the roof.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 4:20 pm

Makai clapped his hands, "Well done now the next technique. Gran Cascade (Grand Waterfall)!" A large column of water shot up around Makai. Water came toppling down up[on the area. A ggiant tidal wave crashed agaisnt the walls breaking them. Water flooded all of las nochs. Water continued to flow.
Back to top Go down
Alyria Royce

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 4:26 pm

Xalen's eyes narrowed.

"Uhh..."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 4:35 pm

"Whats with the...uhh...thing?"
Back to top Go down
Alyria Royce

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 4:39 pm

"Uhh.. nothing..."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 4:42 pm

The Segunda frowned. Sighing he spoke up, "Alright the Gran Cascade or Grand Waterfall requires a large amount of water. Using your water element you need to summon a large amount of well...water. Using it you use it to come toppling down upon your opponent crushing them or drowning them beneath it. ALl you need is to make a large column of water. As soon as you release it keep summoning water to increase the techniques size."
Back to top Go down
Alyria Royce

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 4:53 pm

Xalen nodded and concentrated.

A small amount of water began to form at her feet.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 5:03 pm

Thats the way
Back to top Go down
Alyria Royce

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 12:40 am

The water began to form itself into a column as he said and grew taller.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 5:26 am

"Keep going Xalen. When ready push it all forward and make it come toppling down in front of you.
Back to top Go down
goukii ookami

goukii ookami

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 12:30 pm

Returning to las noches goukii was immediatly approached by tosen. espada! Where were you?!
I was around. What's it to you? responded goukii.
such disrespect. You espada need to learn your place. tosen places his hand on his zanpaku-to
we need to learn our place?! snarles goukii glaring at the shinigami listen up you worthless shinigami! We put up with you here cause of aizen-sama. If it weren't for him you'd be dead long ago!
Tosen quickly grabbed goukii by the throat and slammed him against the wall. i'd be dead? I think your wrong my path isn't over till there's justice. And carefull I won't always forgive your impterinence hollow. releasing goukii tosen turns and walks away leaving goukii sitting on the floor . rose-sama I hope whatever your doing will get rid of these eyesores.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 12:37 pm

Rose had opened a Garganta silently behind Tosen. He hadn't noticed her or her glaring. Using Sonido, she flashed up to him and stabbed a hole through him. "I told you once already, kisama, never to harm me or my Fraccion." She kicked him in the back as hard as she could and he was flung to the wall, "If you did..." Rose reappeared next to him and slammed his head into the ground, "You would surely die." She held her hand to his hand and launched a cero. Rose scoffed and turned to Goukii. "Call me if you ever need any help, Quinta Espada." The Captain vanished without another word.
Back to top Go down
http://vengencerp.forumotion.com/index.htm
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 12:51 pm

Makai sighed as he watched Xalen practicing the technique. He had felt Goukii's Reiatsu and Tosen's. He shook his head as he felt Rose's collided with Tosen's then vanish.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 12:53 pm

Makai sent a message to Goukii by projected thoughts, "If you want to learn some new wind based attacks just drop by any time."
Back to top Go down
goukii ookami

goukii ookami

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 1:51 pm

Walking around the corner goukii see's makai. why does everybody talk to me in my head. I was right around the corner. Jeeze. and ill accept some training soon but first I have a few things to look into. walking passed makai. Goukii forces the thought into his head.I know your conspiring against rose-sama with aizen. Carefull oji-san choose your side wisely
Back to top Go down
goukii ookami

goukii ookami

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 1:58 pm

why are we having this conversation in our minds when we are right next to each other and just remember ill be watching you. Oh! If you are planning on taking out aizen let me know I want in. The mans boring
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 2:01 pm

"Its called being discrete. You don't know who is watching us. And i ahve been plotting against Aizen for years myself and the other celestial hollows. When the time is right we'll strike."
Back to top Go down
goukii ookami

goukii ookami

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 2:06 pm

ah! Yes being discrete. Ur smarter than you look oji-sanlooks around tho I don't think anyones here beside xalen and well she's kinda busy training. I don't think she'd notice if I kicked her in the head currently moves leg in kicking motion
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 2:10 pm

Makai flared his spiritual pressure at Goukii, "Don't interupt. If she evne looses one single bit of concentration with that technique both of us will be covered in water. And the amount of Reiatsu will back fire blowing thsi entire area. The explosion will even damage my own Hierro. And it'll most likely nearly kill Xalen"
Back to top Go down
goukii ookami

goukii ookami

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 2:22 pm

i'd get wet?! Noooooo! backs far away from xalen. wth man! Why didn't you let me know that to begin with?! I don't care bout the rest cause well it would be kinda entertaining. But jeeze sir priorities!
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 2:27 pm

Makai sighed. His eyes twitched for a second, "Seems Celeste is with Kanajii."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 3:08 pm

Makai spun and turned to the door way, "It's been awhile hasn't it Tia Harribel."

True to his words walking over to Goukii and the Segunda espada was the number 3 Tia Harribel, "What are you doing here...Father?"
Back to top Go down
goukii ookami

goukii ookami

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 3:59 pm

he's your father? Bwahahahahahah! goukii turns around and walks off laughing hystericly
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 4:05 pm

Makai glared at him, "Im not really her father. I took her in when she first came to Hueco Mundo. She along with many other hollows refer to me as father."
Back to top Go down
goukii ookami

goukii ookami

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 4:22 pm

haha whatever you say oji-san! Ill see you later. walks off still laughing and muttering something bout makai and his many children.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion
Page 14 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 26  Next