Bleach: The Last Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Espada are at it again. Will you join the forces of good or evil, Arrancar or Shinigami?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion

Go down 
+4
Alyria Royce
Makai Kasai
goukii ookami
Nala Tayuun
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 7:12 am

"The current water technique can do it. But can also be used to supply water for other techniques. Try combining lets say the Agua Endriago with a cero and see what happens." Makai raised a hand. Water spiralled around him. A giant water dragon sprung to life. It lunged forth. The ebast opened its mouth and a dark blue cero started to charge up.

The cero tore through the air and slammed against the barrier breaking through all.

Makai clapped his palms together, "Vacou Caminoante vinculante: Dios Sellar (Hollow way of Binding: Gods Seal)!" A large octagon like barrier appeared around the other four, "I made a mistake, this is the unbreakable barrier which only two have destroyed."
Back to top Go down
Alyria Royce

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 7:29 am

"So try to break that one?"

She pointed to the one that was around everyone else.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 7:32 am

"No you must break the first four. As i said its impossible to break. Even i can hardly break this barrier in my fourth or fifth release."
Back to top Go down
Alyria Royce

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 7:34 am

Xalen nodded.

"Okay."

She concentrated and kept focus as the dragon began to form quickly at her feet.

The dragon began to take shape as it got higher and higher.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 7:45 am

"Practice your technique. I will be meditating. Wake me when your finished."
Makai sat in a lotus position and closed his eyes. He opened them and appeared in his inner world.

Five figures stood before him. Each took the form of his Ressurections. Tow armours figures a giant dragon, a whit and black robed man and a silver dragonoid.

Makai sighe as Celeste appeared, "How are the training of Kanajii and Toride coming along?"

"They are grasping everything very quickly Makai."

The giant twelve headed dragon scoffed, "Feh stupid Shinigami i say just kill them." Makai turned and glared at him instantly shutting Perenne Endriago Reyante Tinieblass up.

The larger of the armoured figured stepped forward, "When can we kill Aizen? When can we finally get rid of that fool?"

"Patience Endriago Reyante the time will soon come."

Makai turned to the silver robed Dragonoid, "Perenne Endriago Dios head to soul Society. Look for any Vaizard's or shinigami who can help us. Train them!"

The silver robed figure spoke in an angelic tone, "As you wish master." the figure vanished.
Back to top Go down
goukii ookami

goukii ookami

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 7:53 am

goukii started to glare again. Now not only was he wet but now he was stuck in the water inside of an unbreakable barrior holding a technique that could kill himself. this sucks. Just saying it really does. How am I to release this without myself and xalen dying? goukii moved as the water was rising again. Looking very uncomfortable. god I hate water.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 7:57 am

A makai clone appeared out of thin air. He clicked his fingers. A hole appeared in the barrier and the water flooded out, "Im going to keep an eye on you two while Makai speaks with his Zanpukto Spirit's."
Back to top Go down
goukii ookami

goukii ookami

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 8:00 am

then would you answer my question. I'm already in a bad mood and am pretty sure if it gets any worse ima just let this thing go and kill us all.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 8:01 am

"What is your question? And if it does seem like it'll kill us it won't. I can release the barrier to allow the technique to fly straight through it. To gain power you msut be willing to risk even your own life."
Back to top Go down
goukii ookami

goukii ookami

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 8:05 am

then open one now! Viento venseval! a tiny lil tonado appeared on the water. At there feet with a lil splash. uh I think I messed up.....it was supposed to be a bit bigger.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 8:07 am

The clone laughed, "Don't worry you'll get it eventually. It takes time and practice my friend."
Back to top Go down
Alyria Royce

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 8:12 am

The dragon towered ove Xalen and everyone else.

It opened its mouth and a charcoal colored cero began to form inside of it.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 8:14 am

The clone activated a hollow barrier around the four of them as the dragon charged up a cero.
Back to top Go down
goukii ookami

goukii ookami

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 8:16 am

Looking at the dragon goukii scowles.wow she can do that and mine looks like that? goukii crouchs and flicks the tiny little tornado causing it to bounces around on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 8:18 am

"Wind techniques are harder to use then Water Goukii. Water is a substance easy to mold while wind is harder. And combining to wind techniques take practice as both will try and tear the otehr apart"
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 8:19 am

Tia sighed, "So your as hard as them as you were on me and your other children."

The clone grinned, "Of course Daughter i have to be hard so they can improve quickly and gain power!"
Back to top Go down
Alyria Royce

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 8:46 am

The cero grew larger and shot out, tearing through the first three barriers.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 8:53 am

"Good now we can get started on teaching you the Vacou Arte (Hollow Arts)"
Back to top Go down
Alyria Royce

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 9:11 am

Xalen groaned.

"Can't we take a break?"

She frowned.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 9:14 am

"Fine i'll give you a ten minute break."
Back to top Go down
goukii ookami

goukii ookami

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 9:53 am

Entirely entertained by the psuedo tornado at his feet goukii keeps playing. With it ignoring makai. Pretending that it is killing armies of shinigami die shinigami scum die! Mwahahaha
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 9:56 am

The makai clone raised an eyebrow at the 5th Espada.
Back to top Go down
goukii ookami

goukii ookami

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 9:59 am

Looking up at the makai clone. what? Why I always gotta be serious?goukii smashes the tornado under his hand.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 10:10 am

A figure stepped inside the barrier. the figure was covered by a black hooded robe, "My it's been awhile hasn't it Makai even though you are a clone?"

The clone turned to the figure, "Yes it has hasn't it."

The original's eyes cracked opened, "May i ask what you are here for?"

"Can't i visit an old friend?"
Back to top Go down
goukii ookami

goukii ookami

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 10:12 am

Goukii waves at the hooded figure. hi death!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion
Page 16 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21 ... 26  Next