Bleach: The Last Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Espada are at it again. Will you join the forces of good or evil, Arrancar or Shinigami?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion

Go down 
+4
Alyria Royce
Makai Kasai
goukii ookami
Nala Tayuun
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
goukii ookami

goukii ookami

Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 10:34 am

Goukii had seen this girl a lot today. Hshe was running through the halls of las noches. dum de dum? Bored much? goukii asked xalen
Back to top Go down
Alyria Royce

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 10:58 am

Xalen stopped and turned her head to look at him. She nodded. "Hell yeah! There was no one here!!" she crossed her arms.
Back to top Go down
goukii ookami

goukii ookami

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 11:09 am

Looking around goukii nodded yeah its pretty dead right here. Wonder why? So what are you doing?
Back to top Go down
Alyria Royce

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 11:16 am

Xalen shrugged. "Looking for something to do... or someone to annoy." she grinned.
Back to top Go down
goukii ookami

goukii ookami

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 11:40 am

Goukii looked at xalen and shrugged. go ahead annoy away haha goukii thought to himself that she wouldn't be able to annoy himself.
Back to top Go down
Alyria Royce

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 11:43 am

Xalen grinned and was suddenly behind him. She poked him in the neck with force "I never got your name."
Back to top Go down
goukii ookami

goukii ookami

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 12:05 pm

Goukii jumps and attaches to the roof. Looking shocked goukii stares down at the fraccionoh I'm goukii ookami and you are?
Back to top Go down
Alyria Royce

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 12:07 pm

She grinned, noticing his shocked expression. "Xalen Kurosaki, at your service" She smiled playfully and pointed at him. "I'm sorry, but your ears are adorable." She grinned.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 12:52 pm

Rose woke up. Her Fraccion were being noisy and it was annoying the Espada. She got up out of her bed and in a long, flowing nightgown, walked down the stairs, to where her Espada were conversing with each other. "You guys need to be quieter. If you wake one of the Espada," She paused and thought, especially Nnoitra... or Ulquiorra... "you'd be as good as dead, let me tell ya that." Rose frowned and then crossed her arms. Hisakata followed Rose and tiptoed softly next to Rose, "What are you guys doing up this late?" She asked with a confused look. "Nothing..." Rose mumbled and turned back towards the direction of the stairs to her room. "Goodnight Rose-Sama."
Back to top Go down
http://vengencerp.forumotion.com/index.htm
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 1:51 pm

Makai cracked open an eye as he laid on his bed, "Jeez whats all the racket? Can't even let an old man sleep." Makai jumped off his bed and decided to go for a walk
Back to top Go down
goukii ookami

goukii ookami

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 2:09 pm

Releasing his cgrip on the roof goukii droped down to the ground in front of xalen. Tilting his head slighly goukii whispers to xalen my ears are what?
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 3:05 pm

As she continued to walk, Rose looked over her shoulder at Goukii, "I believe she said your ears are adorable." She laughed and almost tripped up the stairs, but caught herself. "I'M ALRIGHT!" The Espada's bedroom door slams and she collapses onto the bed and falls asleep instantly.
Back to top Go down
http://vengencerp.forumotion.com/index.htm
goukii ookami

goukii ookami

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 3:18 pm

Ears twitching slightly kyo squats and puts his hands over his ears.adorable? I. Always thought they was manly o.o
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 3:23 pm

makai walked around Las Nochs whisteling a tune. He approached the training fields and found none other than Nnoitra Jiruga the fifth Espada swinging his blade like a mad man. Makai shook his head at the fool.
Back to top Go down
Alyria Royce

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 10:08 pm

Xalen laughed playfully. "Haha, manly? Nope. You remind me of a cute little kitty cat!!"

"Hmm..." Xalen began running through the halls again, deciding to wake everyone up. She went to Nnoitra's door and Ulquiorra's door first, overhearing what they'd do, wanting to see for herself. "WAKE UP SLEEPY HEADS!!!"
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 6:28 am

Makai flashed over to Rose's new fraccion, "I don't what your trying to do. But you should be glad that neither are in their roosm as of this moment. Ulquiorra is out doing Aizen's dirty work and Nnoitra is in the training room."
Back to top Go down
Alyria Royce

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 7:07 am

Xalen looked at him over her shoulder. "Isn;t it obvious...? I was trying to wake them up!" she grinned and began running down the halls again. She was suddenly behind the espada and poked him in the back of the neck with great force. "What did you say your name was again?"
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 7:11 am

Makai sighed as he felt her poke the back of his neck, "Im Makai Kasai. And you are Xalen Kurosaki one of Rose's Fraccion's"
Back to top Go down
Alyria Royce

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 7:14 am

Xalen nodded proudly. "Uh-huh! That's me!!" she grinned cheerfully. "You're second Espada, right?"
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 7:15 am

Makai turned to face the young Arrancar "That i am Child that i am."
Back to top Go down
Alyria Royce

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 7:18 am

Xalen grinned. "I see. Do you have a Fraccion as well as Rose?" she tilted her head to the side.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 7:20 am

"No i do have any fraccion. But not to say i have never been incharge of anyone."
Back to top Go down
Alyria Royce

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 7:23 am

Xalen nodded in understandment. "I see." She looked behind her then back at him. "Why was I supposedly 'lucky' that Ulquiorra and Nnoitra weren't in their rooms?" SHe tilted her head again.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 7:26 am

Makai sighed, "One if you woke up Nnoitra he'd most likely kill you if your lucky he may just tear of an arm or two. If it was Ulquiorra you'd be missing a finger if you were lucky if not he'd impale you on his hand blow you to bits with a cero. Trust me i've seen it happen. Ulquiorra may seem calm but he is easily angered and will kill without mercy."

Last edited by Makai Kasai on Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alyria Royce

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 7:29 am

Xalen grinned curiously. "I see..." I kinda wanna try that now....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion
Page 3 of 26Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 26  Next