Bleach: The Last Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Espada are at it again. Will you join the forces of good or evil, Arrancar or Shinigami?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Meeting (Anyone can join)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

The Meeting (Anyone can join) Empty
PostSubject: The Meeting (Anyone can join)   The Meeting (Anyone can join) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 7:03 pm

(Anyone can join this. I just needed something to start it off with)

Makai sighed as he looked at the sky of Hueco Mundo. he closed his eyes when he sensed a familiar prescence, "Its nice to see you again Makai-Shishou (Master Makai)."

Makai sighed as he saw a red haired woman appear before him. The Aged Arrancar rose to his feet towering the woman who stood at 6'1 "Yes it is my Teishi (Apprentice). Why are you here Rei?"

Stepping out of the shadows was a beautiful woman with long crimson red hair. She wore a long crimson battle Kimono that hugged her figure. Attached to her back was a scimitar blade, "Im am here to inform you that Kagirinai and the others will be here shortly for a meeting."

Makai sighed in annoyance, "Is it a good idea to leave the gates unguarded?" asked the aged hollow.

Last edited by Makai Kasai on Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:44 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting (Anyone can join)   The Meeting (Anyone can join) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 7:06 pm

Rei looked at her Shishou, "The only ones who know of the gates are us, Yamamoto and the Soul King."

Makai glared at his Student, "Have i taught you nothing Rei! Anyone can learn of the gates! If they search hard enough they will find them! Especially with aizen about. I have a feeling he knows of my status and of the gates!

Rei bowed to her master. Makai shook his head "Inform the others i will prepare for their arrival!'

The Woman bowed again, "As you wish Shishou." The woman was engulfed by blue flames and she dissappeared.

Last edited by Makai Kasai on Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting (Anyone can join)   The Meeting (Anyone can join) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 4:53 am

Makai waited for his companions. In a white flash he was tackled to the ground, "
"Makai-kun its been ages. You never call you never write." shouted a young female voice. The Espada sighed.

Stratling him was the young Shira aka Byakko the White tiger of the West. She held the appearance of a 17 year old girl. Her height was 5'10 with long flowing white hair reaching her knees. She wore a short sleeved white t-shirt and light blue jeans. Horizontally attached to her back was a wakizashi.

A hearty chuckle was heard to their left. Walking over was a man in his mid fifties. He had short white hair with a height of 5'8. He wears a light green silk long sleeved shirt and long blue silk pants, "My its good to see you again my old friend."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting (Anyone can join)   The Meeting (Anyone can join) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 5:00 am

Makai laughed as he saw he old man walk towards him holding a brown cane similar to Yamamoto's. The Arrancar approached the two, Makai smiled at him, "Yes it is good to see you again as well Roshi my friend."

The Arrancar Roshi aka Ganbu the Black Tortiose of the North gave another hearty chuckle, "Yes now Shira i think you should get off of him now."

The tigress pouted, "Do i have to Shishou..." THe girl gave the older hollow a set of puppy dog eyes. Roshi shook his head, "Thats not going to work Shira." The young girl sighed. She back flipped off the Segunda.

Makai jumped to his feet, "Thank you SHira. now all we wait for are Rei and Kagirinai."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting (Anyone can join)   The Meeting (Anyone can join) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 5:03 am

In a swirl of blue flames appeared Rei. her hair fluttered in the win. Shira ran up and embraced the older woman in a hug, "Rei-oneechan!"

Rei smiled at the young girl. She returned the hug, "Shira how are you? How has your training been with Roshi?"

"Roshi-Shishou has taught me many things Rei-Oneechan. But i missed you."

Rei patted the young girl on the head, "I promise to visit more often." Shira smiled and nodded her head rapidly.

Everyone was then blinded by a flash of light.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting (Anyone can join)   The Meeting (Anyone can join) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 5:07 am

Stepping out of the light was a man in his mid twenties. He stood around 6'2 with graviy defying spiked golden blonde hair. His eyes were gold with a blue iris. He wears yellow silk dragon pants and a silver cloak with a light blue t-shirt underneath. His Zanpukto takes the form of a giant Zanbatou that is strapped to his back.

"Ah Kagirinai-sama finally your here. Now we can begin this meeting" said the guardian of the east.

Ranpu Kagirinai aka Huang Long the Yellow dragon of the center looked at Makai His face was blank as usual, "Yes let us begin this meeting. Makai lead us inside will you."

Makai bowed to his leader, "As you wish Kagirinai-sama. Everyone please follow me and becareful of the three shinigami inside. Also please try to hide your power."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting (Anyone can join)   The Meeting (Anyone can join) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 10:49 am

makai turned and walked inside Las nochs the others followed. Makai stood in front with Kagirinai in the middle. Shira behind, Genbu to Kagirinai's left and Rei to his right.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting (Anyone can join)   The Meeting (Anyone can join) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 2:57 pm

The five stepped into Makai's room. The Espada clicked his fingers and the lights turned on. The espada led his companions to a lrge round table with five seats. Each took a seat. Makai spoke first, "Why have you come?"

Roshi shook his head, "we have come to inform you Aizen knows about who we are. We has even tried to recruit us in an attempt to take over the gates."

Makai clenched his right hand into a fist, "What! How is that possible! I'm the only one who he should have any clue off. You have remained hidden for years! No one even knows about us besides well us besides Yamamoto and the Soul King!"

Kagirinai spoke up, "Well it turns out he has been leading his armies all over Hueco Mundo in search of our locations. He has confronted Roshi, Shira and Rei as of now. But he will soon learn of your identity Makai and mine. You can no longer remain here in las Nochs. If he does find out who you are he'll search for your gate! You must leave and return to guarding the eastern gate."

Makai shook his head, "I can't i have commitments...I have precious people here. If Aizen does find out who I am he will use them against me. I must remain here to protect them. Im sure you can move or hide the gate."

"It is possible to move a gate in times of need"
said the aged turtle. He stroked the beard on his face, "Of course the gate can only remain in its new position for a certain time. From my knowledge a gate can be moved to another position for up till one year. Any longer than that and the balance of the worlds will shift."

Shira leaped up, "Why don't we just Move Makai-kuns gate to Kagirinai's position. Kagirinai is the strongest of us all and i doubt Aizen could even harm him in his sealed state!" shouted the youngest of the five.

Rei gave the younger woman and stern look, "Don't shout Shira if anyone hears us it's all over."

Shira bowed, "Gomen Rei-oneechan."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting (Anyone can join)   The Meeting (Anyone can join) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Meeting (Anyone can join)
Page 1 of 1