Bleach: The Last Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Espada are at it again. Will you join the forces of good or evil, Arrancar or Shinigami?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

a walk in sereitei

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
kanajii

kanajii

a walk in sereitei Empty
PostSubject: a walk in sereitei   a walk in sereitei Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 6:23 am

kanajii was walking up from the southern red hollow gate, he was in a happy mood, as the days were hot at this time of year, just the way he liked it. kanajii watched as a team from division 5 ran across the path in front of him.

morning, where are you all headed?

training exercise.

without further conversation, they ran off.

my my, no one wants to stay and talk with me, kanajii continued walking along the path feeling sorry for himself.

Red=kanajii
Blue=division 5 team
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

a walk in sereitei Empty
PostSubject: Re: a walk in sereitei   a walk in sereitei Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 6:28 am

BlackPlauge sat sleeping in a tree not far from Kanajii.
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

a walk in sereitei Empty
PostSubject: Re: a walk in sereitei   a walk in sereitei Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 6:34 am

kanajii kept walking, but was growing tired, he looked around for a place to rest, he spotted a tree and walked over to it.
he sat down underneath it's branches and lay back against the tree trunk.

ahhhh, perfect
kanajii closed his eyes and drifted into a light sleep.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

a walk in sereitei Empty
PostSubject: Re: a walk in sereitei   a walk in sereitei Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 6:36 am

A portal opened up and out stepped an elderly man in his mid fifties with short whtie hair and a long white beard. the man looked around his eyes closed, "My not much has changed in a few hundred years."
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

a walk in sereitei Empty
PostSubject: Re: a walk in sereitei   a walk in sereitei Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 6:39 am

kanajii woke up, he felt something that was not meant to be, whatever this was, it had the distinct feeling of a hollow, but how? in the middle of the sereitei!!
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

a walk in sereitei Empty
PostSubject: Re: a walk in sereitei   a walk in sereitei Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 6:45 am

Feeling a strange presence BlackPlauge awoke, falling from the tree. He looked over to see Kanajii sitting there. "Hey, do you feel that too?"
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

a walk in sereitei Empty
PostSubject: Re: a walk in sereitei   a walk in sereitei Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 6:48 am

yeah, it feels like a hollow, but how did it get into sereitei?

kanajii stands up looking around for anything suspicious
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

a walk in sereitei Empty
PostSubject: Re: a walk in sereitei   a walk in sereitei Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 6:48 am

Roshi walked along the streets of Seireitei walking stick in hand taking in the view. Listening to the birds, "How wonderful."
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

a walk in sereitei Empty
PostSubject: Re: a walk in sereitei   a walk in sereitei Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 6:52 am

there that old man with the stick, the energy is coming from him kanajii said pointing the old man hobbling down the street.

kanajii started walking towards the old man, maybe then he could know for sure.
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

a walk in sereitei Empty
PostSubject: Re: a walk in sereitei   a walk in sereitei Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 6:53 am

"Actualy, there have been alot of them here lately.Wonder what this one wants." BlackPlauge said as he stood up and went off to the arrancar.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

a walk in sereitei Empty
PostSubject: Re: a walk in sereitei   a walk in sereitei Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 6:53 am

The old man turned to Kanji and Blackplauge. He waved and gave a hearty smile, 'Why hello their Shinigami-san. I am Roshi how are you on this fine day?"
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

a walk in sereitei Empty
PostSubject: Re: a walk in sereitei   a walk in sereitei Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 6:55 am

"Ok, I'm tired of you arrancar just randomly showing up, what do you want here?"
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

a walk in sereitei Empty
PostSubject: Re: a walk in sereitei   a walk in sereitei Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 6:56 am

Roshi chuckled, "Oh I'm just here to talk to Yamamoto its been awhile since i've seen him. Now children if you will i'll be off." Roshi turned and slowly started to walk to the 1st division baracks.
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

a walk in sereitei Empty
PostSubject: Re: a walk in sereitei   a walk in sereitei Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 6:59 am

"And why do you want to see him?" He said as he put his hand on the hilt of his blade.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

a walk in sereitei Empty
PostSubject: Re: a walk in sereitei   a walk in sereitei Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 7:02 am

Roshi smiled again, "To catch up on old times my dear child. Have a cup of tea and to chat." The Arrancar leaned on his cane.
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

a walk in sereitei Empty
PostSubject: Re: a walk in sereitei   a walk in sereitei Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 7:06 am

"Well then, be on your way and try not to let others know of your presence, they are not as kind as I." He said removing his hand from his blade and putting it in his pocket.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

a walk in sereitei Empty
PostSubject: Re: a walk in sereitei   a walk in sereitei Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 7:08 am

Roshi bowed to the two Shinigami and vanished with Sinido. He appeared un yamamoto Genryuusai's tea room. As he did the Soutaicho and just poured two cups of two, 'My old friend its been a while hasn't it."

Roshi took a seat, "Yes it has Yamamoto how are you on this fine day?"
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

a walk in sereitei Empty
PostSubject: Re: a walk in sereitei   a walk in sereitei Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 7:14 am

kanajii looked at blackplague

well that was a bit of excitement for the day
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

a walk in sereitei Empty
PostSubject: Re: a walk in sereitei   a walk in sereitei Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 7:16 am

"Actualy thats been hapening all day."
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

a walk in sereitei Empty
PostSubject: Re: a walk in sereitei   a walk in sereitei Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 7:17 am

huh, then tomorrow i will definitely get up before 11 in the morning, i miss so much that happens around here
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

a walk in sereitei Empty
PostSubject: Re: a walk in sereitei   a walk in sereitei Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 7:19 am

"Well I spend alot of time training so I tend to miss alot too." He said as he smiled slightly.
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

a walk in sereitei Empty
PostSubject: Re: a walk in sereitei   a walk in sereitei Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 7:21 am

that reminds me, i have to start my training soon, i wonder where i should start
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

a walk in sereitei Empty
PostSubject: Re: a walk in sereitei   a walk in sereitei Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 7:22 am

Another Garganta opened and out stepped an Arrancar in his mid twenties with long golden spiked hair. On his back was a massive Zanbatou, "So Roshi is here." The Arrancar's Reiatsu easily dwarfed Yamamoto's.

Roshi shook his head, "It seems Kagirinai has arrived." The two returned to drinking their tea.
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

a walk in sereitei Empty
PostSubject: Re: a walk in sereitei   a walk in sereitei Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 7:32 am

kanajii looks at blackplague again, do you know any good training spots? wait...theres another arrancar, your right there are heaps, but yeah, do you know a good training spot?
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

a walk in sereitei Empty
PostSubject: Re: a walk in sereitei   a walk in sereitei Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 7:33 am

Kagirinai stretched his arms, "I wonder if i can find a sparing partner here."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

a walk in sereitei Empty
PostSubject: Re: a walk in sereitei   a walk in sereitei Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a walk in sereitei
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next