Bleach: The Last Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Espada are at it again. Will you join the forces of good or evil, Arrancar or Shinigami?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

a walk in sereitei

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

a walk in sereitei - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: a walk in sereitei   a walk in sereitei - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 7:35 am

"Well I usualy use forests or caves to train. Yea that arrancar seems pretty strong."
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: a walk in sereitei   a walk in sereitei - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 7:45 am

thanks mate, i might go and find an arrancar to play with haha.....later man

kanajii walks down the road searching for the closest arrancar.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: a walk in sereitei   a walk in sereitei - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 7:47 am

Kagirinai looked upo as he sensed the closet shinigami. he flashed forward apeparing in front of kanaji, "So are you going to be my opponent Soul Reaper?"
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: a walk in sereitei   a walk in sereitei - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 7:51 am

sure kanajii said smiling as he drew his zanpukto, although, i am a bit rusty, i havn't trained in over 4 years, so go eay on me kanajii said laughing
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: a walk in sereitei   a walk in sereitei - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 7:56 am

Kagirinai folded his hands, "You can have first move. Though it won't be much of a challenge unless you go Bankai."
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: a walk in sereitei   a walk in sereitei - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 8:02 am

well then im sorry to disapoint you, but i've only been a shinigami for a year, i have not yet obtained my bankai.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: a walk in sereitei   a walk in sereitei - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 8:08 am

Kagirinai sighed, "Fine then come at me"
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: a walk in sereitei   a walk in sereitei - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 8:10 am

kanajii jumps high and slashes from the right
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: a walk in sereitei   a walk in sereitei - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 8:14 am

Kagirinai Lazily raised a finger and blocked his opponents sword. The blade didn't even cut him.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: a walk in sereitei   a walk in sereitei - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 8:18 am

Rose appeared in front of the two fighting. The Taichou robes fluttered in the light breeze. She took a step back and watched with interest. "Before you become a Captain, which I feel you have the strength to do," She said to Kanajii, "You should obtain a Bankai." The Captain smiled.

(and in case you don't know the story, Rose an Arrancar/Espada that was bored and decided to come and have some fun in the Soul Society. No one knows except Makai, BlackPlague, and Toride. Her name has been 'changed' to Ayame: Captain of Division 3, Espada 1)

"But anyway, you guys, go ahead, but I warn you, Kanajii..." She grinned, "He's powerful. I'm surprised you're not on your knees due to his reiatsu. Kick his ass, though, nevertheless."
Back to top Go down
http://vengencerp.forumotion.com/index.htm
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: a walk in sereitei   a walk in sereitei - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 8:19 am

Kagirinai closed his eyes his arms folded. he suddenly vanished without even making a move.He appeared behind the 'Captain' and whispered into her ear, "You may have the others fulled but no me...Arancar."
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: a walk in sereitei   a walk in sereitei - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 8:27 am

choosing this moment to attack, kanajii released his shikai
burn through the night, ryuu hinote!

kanajii used shunpo to get behind Kaginari, and then spun and attempted to slice at Kaginari's head.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: a walk in sereitei   a walk in sereitei - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 8:28 am

"Oh no... you found out..." Rose muttered sarcastically. "I honestly wasn't trying to trick you, silly old man." She turned around quickly and kicked him in the head, making him fly backwards. "And don't get so close!" She grinned.
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: a walk in sereitei   a walk in sereitei - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 8:30 am

kanajii stood there in disbelief....before he had the chance to attack, the captain kicked him in the head!

wow...
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: a walk in sereitei   a walk in sereitei - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 8:31 am

"And hell. You're pretty cute." She grinned.

Last edited by Rose Aporro Granz on Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: a walk in sereitei   a walk in sereitei - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 8:31 am

Kagirinai easily blocked the attack. Rose's kick hadn't even tickled him, "Come on you two is this all? But i don't hold it against you. I am the strongesat of the five celestial hollows and guardian of the Centre Gate Ranpu Kagirinai or Huang Long the Yellow Dragon."
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: a walk in sereitei   a walk in sereitei - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 8:33 am

again, sorry to disappoint you, but i don't know what that is. kanajii created a fire ball at the tip of his zanpukto and shot it towards makatai.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: a walk in sereitei   a walk in sereitei - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 8:35 am

"Eh, and I wasn't trying to tickle you either!!" The Captain laughed. She sat down and watched his movements. "Either way, I'm not here to fight you!" She bit her lip, "Unless of course you try to kill this poor young Shinigami."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: a walk in sereitei   a walk in sereitei - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 8:36 am

Kagirinai held his emotionaless expression, "I don't expect you to not many even know of our existance. But Makai Kasai is one as well he is Seiryuu the Azure Dragon guardian of the east gate. He is the second strongest while i am the strongest."
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: a walk in sereitei   a walk in sereitei - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 8:37 am

nawww thanks kanajii laughed while shooting more fire balls at the arrancar

i really just wanted to train a little
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: a walk in sereitei   a walk in sereitei - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 8:38 am

good for you kanajii said smiling Very Happy <----- kanajii
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: a walk in sereitei   a walk in sereitei - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 8:46 am

Kagirinai easily battered each fireball with out any effert.
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: a walk in sereitei   a walk in sereitei - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 8:49 am

c'mon enough of the blocking, attack me for once, or is your main strength defense?
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: a walk in sereitei   a walk in sereitei - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 8:55 am

kagirinai vanished and appeared in front of kanaji. He poked him in the forehead. Instantly the Shinigami was propelled a hundred feet through the air crashing through hundreds of buildings.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: a walk in sereitei   a walk in sereitei - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 8:59 am

Rose caught the Captain before he flew very far and then growled sotfly. She charged at Kaginari and aimed to kick his stomach. I'm gonna regret she... She thought with a frown. "Havin' fun yet?" She grinned wildly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a walk in sereitei   a walk in sereitei - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a walk in sereitei
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next