Bleach: The Last Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Espada are at it again. Will you join the forces of good or evil, Arrancar or Shinigami?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

a walk in sereitei

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
kanajii

kanajii

a walk in sereitei - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: a walk in sereitei   a walk in sereitei - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 9:00 am

i think i have a headache...

kanajii picks him self up and vanishes using shunpo.

he appears behind Kaginari, and with all his might, manages to slash the arrancar down his back.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: a walk in sereitei   a walk in sereitei - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 9:02 am

Kagirinai yanwed as he barely felt the blade across his back. he spun and grabbed the Shinigami by the head and threw him into yet another building. He spun and grabbed Rose by the wrist and tossed her into the air. He didn't even move a single step.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: a walk in sereitei   a walk in sereitei - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 9:05 am

Rose landed gracefully a couple hundred feet away. She rubbed her sore wrist and murmured, "Damn... thinkin' I'm losin' my skills..." The Espada stood there and frowned.
Back to top Go down
http://vengencerp.forumotion.com/index.htm
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: a walk in sereitei   a walk in sereitei - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 9:07 am

kanajii gets up, angry, he's not usually angry but today his anger was burning furiously, he used shunpo and again went behind kaginari, he furiously stabbed his zanpukto through the arrancar twice, blood sprayed everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: a walk in sereitei   a walk in sereitei - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 9:08 am

Kanajii blade tore through the Arrancaer. Only for the arrancar to disappear.

Kagirinai drew his massive blade with one hand. The blade hit the ground. the entire cement shattered and exploded into the air walls broke and buildings collapsed.
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: a walk in sereitei   a walk in sereitei - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 9:11 am

so your finally getting serious? well this training session is getting intense. kanajii launched himself towards kaginari shooting fire balls at the arrancar.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: a walk in sereitei   a walk in sereitei - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 9:12 am

Kagirinai deflected each with his hand. He appeared in front of Kanajii and slammed the edge of his blade itno the Soul reapers side shattering most of his ribs.
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: a walk in sereitei   a walk in sereitei - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 9:14 am

kanajii flipped and sliced through kagirinai's chest, the blade bit deep into the arrancars flesh.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: a walk in sereitei   a walk in sereitei - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 9:16 am

Rose sighed and disappeared, only to reappear inside of squad 3's barracks. She lay down on the bed and fell asleep, ignoring all noise that Kanajii and Kaginari were making.
Back to top Go down
http://vengencerp.forumotion.com/index.htm
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: a walk in sereitei   a walk in sereitei - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 9:17 am

Kagirinai turned into another after image. He appeared behind kanajii and kicked him in the back, "Is this it? You won't be able to cfut me. Not even Yamamoto has even managed to cut me yet."
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: a walk in sereitei   a walk in sereitei - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 9:23 am

kanajii noticed that rose was gone, great he thought.

if that's so then i have no chance of hitting you, although i must say, u can throw me far, but it dosn't actually hurt that much.

kanajii used his shikai's ability to create a ball of fire around him. kanajii made the fire move with him still inside it, and started smashing it into kagirinai.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: a walk in sereitei   a walk in sereitei - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 9:27 am

The arrancar closed his eyes as the fire balls came flying towards him. But within ten feet of him they evaporated.
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: a walk in sereitei   a walk in sereitei - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 9:31 am

if you are truly this strong then i must leave, there's is no point fighting you know, although i will find you when i'm stronger and we can finish this fight.

with saying that kanajii vanished, appearing at the 1st divisions barracks.
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: a walk in sereitei   a walk in sereitei - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 9:44 am

kanajii, decided that he wasn't being followed, he used shunpo to get to the 4th divisions barracks quickly, he limped inside holding his ribs from where kagirinai had kicked him, he got one of the 4th divisions members to heal him. he fell asleep on on of the beds.
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: a walk in sereitei   a walk in sereitei - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 10:26 am

the next day kanajii was out of the 4th divisions barracks, today was the day that he would obtain his bankai. he set to work immediately, meditating in order to make his zanpukto materialize. after about 2 minutes meditation, ryuu hinote appeared.

so, it is time then.

yes

ryuu hinote looked like a normal person, or could have if his entire body was surrounded by flame.

ryuu created a sword out of fire, kanajii drew his sword, shinigami from all around started coming closer to inspect the flaming person.

ryuu attacked, an enormous fire ball was released from his sword, shooting towards kanajii at immense speed, kanajii held up his sword and slice through it, then used shunpo and sliced at his zanpukto, they continued fighting for the rest of the day, neither of them sustaining wounds, but instead just trading blows.

get angry, that is what fire is, angry, get angry!

kanajii didn't need much, he just thought of kagirinai. all of the sudden kanajii too was surrounded by flame, his eyes turned red, the fire around him built and built until the crowd of people had to run back to avoid being burnt to death. within his mind, kanajii found words, bankai! burn through the heavens, ryuu hinote saigo! in that instant ryuu grew as well, then he disapeared. kanajii's sword grew longer, now completely in flame, he'd done it, he'd achieved bankai, he ran forward, the crowd of shinigami gasped as it seemed kanajii had disappeared only to appear 200m ahead, he was fast.kanajii undid his bankai, and stood in the middle of a flaming field laughing.

i've done it!!! i have a bankai. although, maybe not the best place to obtain it...

kanajii used shunpo to avoid questions from division 1 officails, he found a tree in the sereitei and sat underneath it smiling as he fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: a walk in sereitei   a walk in sereitei - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 10:30 am

when kanajii awoke, he decided to go to the real world, he opened up a senkai gate and came out in karakura town.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: a walk in sereitei   a walk in sereitei - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 12:41 pm

Kagirinai stood atop a pillar looking over Seireitei. He has sensed Roshi's Reiatsu vanishing not to long ago, "So he has finished his chat with Yamamoto." he vanished from view in a golden flash.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a walk in sereitei   a walk in sereitei - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a walk in sereitei
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3