Bleach: The Last Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Espada are at it again. Will you join the forces of good or evil, Arrancar or Shinigami?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chaos in Soul Scoiety

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

Chaos in Soul Scoiety - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos in Soul Scoiety   Chaos in Soul Scoiety - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 9:07 am

"I'm fine..." Rose struggled to stand up. "Ugh!"
Back to top Go down
http://vengencerp.forumotion.com/index.htm
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: Chaos in Soul Scoiety   Chaos in Soul Scoiety - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 9:16 am

kanajii knew that they had to end this fight with the arrancar quickly, before the whole of sereitei was blown to bits. c'mon rose we gotta kill that big ol arrancar before it destroys the sereitei.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: Chaos in Soul Scoiety   Chaos in Soul Scoiety - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 9:27 am

Rose winced in pain, "I can't at the moment... I can barely stand up.."
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: Chaos in Soul Scoiety   Chaos in Soul Scoiety - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 9:35 am

tch kanajii held up his hand to rose, bakudo No. 9. Geki red reiatsu surrounded rose paralyzing her. trust me it's for your own good. kanajii lifted rose up and launched himself into the air, he then used shunpo, it was clear where he was heading, the 4th divisions barracks.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: Chaos in Soul Scoiety   Chaos in Soul Scoiety - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 10:20 am

"I told you," She yelled, "I'm fine!!" Rose tried to struggle, but it was hopeless.
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: Chaos in Soul Scoiety   Chaos in Soul Scoiety - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 11:08 am

kanajii put rose down once he'd gotten to the 4th divisions barracks, he went inside and got some of their members to take rose away on a stretcher. cya later and with that kanajii shunpo'd back to makai.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Chaos in Soul Scoiety   Chaos in Soul Scoiety - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 11:38 am

The giant beast was engulfed by white Reiatsu, "Shine Celeste Endriago Rey (Celestrial Dragon King)!" Makai's form shrunk. he turned back into a human standing at 6'6 with long white silky hair. His eyes remained blood red, he grew a pair of white dragon wings, twelve white dragon tails and a white battle robe with two white Muramasa. On the back of his right hand his espada Tattato changed from 2 to 0.

Last edited by Makai Kasai on Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:42 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: Chaos in Soul Scoiety   Chaos in Soul Scoiety - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 11:39 am

bakudo No.99 first song, Shiryuu spiritual cloth flies from kanajii's hand and wraps around makai. second song, Hyakyrensan hundreds of iron spears fell from the sky skewering the already paralyzed makai. final song, Bankintaihou! a giant boulder plummets from the sky as kanajii finishes the spell, the boulder plummets at extraordinary speeds and lands on top of makai.
that should keep him there....for a while
kanajii runs of to the training fields, forever training his skills.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Chaos in Soul Scoiety   Chaos in Soul Scoiety - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 11:41 am

White Reiatsu exploded off of the Arrancar's bound body. His Reiatsu covered all off Soul Society. even the Soutaichou started to sweat. The Bakudo spell broke instantly. Makai flapped his wings and spun his swords. He spun in an angelic tone of voice, "You must do better my friend to harm me." His eyes glowed with murderous intent.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: Chaos in Soul Scoiety   Chaos in Soul Scoiety - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 11:58 am

Rose lay there, her eyes closed. Damn him. I was enjoying the action. Rose pushed the people that were there to help her away and forced herself to sit up. "Shit..." Oww, my head... She stood up and sat on the edge of the bed.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Chaos in Soul Scoiety   Chaos in Soul Scoiety - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 12:03 pm

Makai's power sky rocketed his gripped his blades and ran them through his hollow hole, "Consume Endriago Rey (Dragon King)!" Makai's reiatsu seemed to increase by 10. Six of his tails turned black. One of his wings changed to black along with half of his battle robe. He pulled his swords out. They shifted into katana one white the other black. His eyes were still blood red.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chaos in Soul Scoiety   Chaos in Soul Scoiety - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chaos in Soul Scoiety
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2