Bleach: The Last Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Espada are at it again. Will you join the forces of good or evil, Arrancar or Shinigami?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pain in the Heart

Go down 
+2
Makai Kasai
Nala Tayuun
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

Pain in the Heart - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pain in the Heart   Pain in the Heart - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 3:34 pm

"Answers?" She spat, "Well I'll give you an answer if it shuts you up!" Once more, she thought of the people she now longed to protect. She continued, "I was fed up with that stupid bastard, Aizen, and his dog, Tosen! Is there anything wrong with wanting a little space from it all?!" She flicked some of the blood in her hand to the ground, red speckles now covering the 'ground.' "There. Happy?!" She jerked away from him.
Back to top Go down
http://vengencerp.forumotion.com/index.htm
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Pain in the Heart   Pain in the Heart - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 3:36 pm

Makai sighed, "I see....sigh...if you want i can talk to the baka-Kaji-gaki (Stupid Fire Brat) into giving you protection from Aizen. If you so desire it i'd even kill him and his lap dog Tosen."
Back to top Go down
Toride Kenichi

Toride Kenichi

PostSubject: Re: Pain in the Heart   Pain in the Heart - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 3:40 pm

Toride hided sonewhere in the 3rd barracks without anyone noticing it. He heard the conversation of Rose and Makai. ''Is that everything..''
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: Pain in the Heart   Pain in the Heart - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 3:42 pm

BlackPlauge found a tree and sat down beside it as he was about to go to sleep he noticed makai's body hid behind it. he then proceded to draw on his face with a marker.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: Pain in the Heart   Pain in the Heart - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 3:51 pm

"I have no problem with him, except when they're all up in my face. It bugs me." She frowned and started to walk away, "I like it here, so I have no intention of leaving... speaking of leaving, you should leave to."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Pain in the Heart   Pain in the Heart - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 4:03 pm

Makai sighed. He flashed over to Rose and kissed her on the lips. Giving a foxy grin he vanished in a flash. The sliver figure vanished as well.

Makai's eyes opened as he returned to his own body. Jumping up he found Celeste floating around him.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Pain in the Heart   Pain in the Heart - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 4:04 pm

Makai then noticed Marker on his face. His left eye started to twitch un controllably as killer intent leaked from his body, "WHO THE HELL DREW ON MY FACE!"
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: Pain in the Heart   Pain in the Heart - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 4:07 pm

Rose spat. "Bleh." The nerve of him... She disappeared as well. Feels good to be back in my own body... Rose lay there, her eyes still closed and noticed that Toride was in the room, jokingly, she murmured, "You little pervert." She grinned and then burst out laughing, "Just kidding... anyway, do you want something?"
Back to top Go down
Toride Kenichi

Toride Kenichi

PostSubject: Re: Pain in the Heart   Pain in the Heart - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 4:08 pm

Toride laughs when Makai kissed Rose. He quickly shunpo'd away from the 3rd barracks before getting noticed.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Pain in the Heart   Pain in the Heart - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 4:09 pm

Makai scowled, "BLACKPLAUGE!!!!!" shouted the aged arrancar. His shout was heard all over SOul Society
Back to top Go down
Toride Kenichi

Toride Kenichi

PostSubject: Re: Pain in the Heart   Pain in the Heart - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 4:13 pm

Before Toride shunpo'd away he left a letter for Rose.

''I'm not a pervert no, and I don't need something.''
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: Pain in the Heart   Pain in the Heart - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 4:15 pm

Rose sat up and and sighed. Kira walked in and stared at Rose. "Yes, Kira?"
"Ayame Taichou... we have issues..." Rose grinned, "Lemme guess.. someone drew on Makai's face?" "Yes." It came out as no more than a whisper. "Him and his nasty temper." "I heard everything." Rose looked at her lieutenant with a confused look. "Hyuh?" "I was right, you are an Arrancar..." Kira put his hand on the hilt of his Zanpakuto. Rose sonido'd over to Kira and kissed him lightly on the cheek, "Shh... no need for violence."
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: Pain in the Heart   Pain in the Heart - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 4:18 pm

BlackPlauge apeared before makai "You called? Hey you got something on your face."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Pain in the Heart   Pain in the Heart - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 4:19 pm

Makai glared at Blackplauge. In a split second the Arrancar tackeld the SHinigami to the ground.
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: Pain in the Heart   Pain in the Heart - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 4:21 pm

kanajii and nanao walked down the path leading to the 3rd divisions barracks.
so...uh what are we doing again?
rose has answers...she knew my inner hollow would be awakened, i've just gotta ask her some questions.... kanajii knocked on the door leading to the 3rd divisions captains quarters.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Pain in the Heart   Pain in the Heart - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 4:22 pm

Makai head butted the SHinigami and judo flipped him into a wall, "I'll get you for drawing on my face BRAT!!" Makai raised a hand and fired five Bala's.
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: Pain in the Heart   Pain in the Heart - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 4:25 pm

BlackPlauge move away from the balas. "Well someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed didn't they."
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: Pain in the Heart   Pain in the Heart - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 4:26 pm

Kira opened the door and then turned to Rose, "It's Squad 8... I'm guessing another party." He tried to smile but failed. Kira motioned for them to come in. He walked over and sat on the end of the bed. Rose forced herself to sit up and nodded gravely. She knew what Kanajii had come for. "What do you want to know?"
Back to top Go down
goukii ookami

goukii ookami

PostSubject: Re: Pain in the Heart   Pain in the Heart - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 4:28 pm

Opening a garganta in front of rose goukii steps out. rose-sama! Missed you! leans against a neaby wall. Just curious how things are?
*could you update my rank sometime soon? Plz ^.^*
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: Pain in the Heart   Pain in the Heart - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 4:31 pm

Rose glared at her EX-Fraccion. "Get out of here!!" She tried to shoo him off.
"Stupid Arrancar!!" Rose frowned.

*lol forgot*
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: Pain in the Heart   Pain in the Heart - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 4:32 pm

all i need to know i- what the hell? kanajii stepped back as a garganta opened and an arrancar stepped out...it seemed that rose knew whoever it was.
Back to top Go down
goukii ookami

goukii ookami

PostSubject: Re: Pain in the Heart   Pain in the Heart - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 4:35 pm

Ears lay back on head looking sad I just wanted to say hi.... opens a garganta again and leaves looking rather depressed. why she no like me no more? goukii thinks to himself.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Pain in the Heart   Pain in the Heart - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 4:36 pm

Makai glared at Blackplauge. he gave up.Makai opened a garganta.Stepping inside he crossed gargantas with Goukii, "Yo Goukii whats up?" Makai put on a fake smile.
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: Pain in the Heart   Pain in the Heart - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 4:38 pm

anyway...what i really need is two questions to be answered, when will my inner hollow take control? and how can i beat it?
Back to top Go down
goukii ookami

goukii ookami

PostSubject: Re: Pain in the Heart   Pain in the Heart - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 4:39 pm

rose-sama hates me! *quickly enters heuco mundo*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pain in the Heart   Pain in the Heart - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pain in the Heart
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next