The Espada are at it again. Will you join the forces of good or evil, Arrancar or Shinigami?

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

conquering the hollow within

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
kanajii

PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:37 pm

kanajii generated his shinigami reiatsu, it was a blood red, then he generated his hollow reiatsu, it was pure black....why are they different???
Back to top Go down
Toride Kenichi

PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:38 pm

''Jeez, this is harder then I thought.'' Toride again forms a cero, this time more powerful. He also puts more reiatsu in it then before. ''I guess this is tight enough.'' He fired the cero.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:40 pm

"You naturally have your own source of Reiatsu being red. While your hollow has its own source being black .The black cero is when you just use your hollow Reiatsu. the first time you used Shinigami and Hollow more Shinigami than Hollow. The moment it turned blue you cut off your hollow Reiatsu. Instead of staying red your cero weakened and turned blue. When it turned black as i said you used pure hollow Reiatsu, In cero's Hollow reiatsu is more potinent then Shinigami. Regular Hollows like Gillians, Adjuchas and Vasto Lorde's generate red cero's. Why? Because they are to stupid half the time to use a large amount of there own."

Celeste fired his own white cero/ Both colided and exploded on impact. The white cero still flew through the air but weakened, "Good you managed to weaken my own. Unlike last time mine stayed at full power. Now continue practicing. Aim to put a hole in the first barrier wall."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:42 pm

The clone sighed, "Hollows generally have two sets of Reiatsu. the 1st being black most times which is there own. The second red which is from all the hollows they have eaten. They tend to use the Reiatsu from the other hollows instead of their own."
Back to top Go down
kanajii

PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:44 pm

ok, kanajii discarded the pulsating cero and focused on creating another one, this one was pure black, he shot it at the ground, it tore a huge crater in the ground spraying dirt and debris everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:45 pm

The clone dusted some dirt of his white robes which were now dirtied, "Thanks for that."
Back to top Go down
Toride Kenichi

PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:45 pm

''Okay.'' He generates his hollow reiatsu in his hand, making it sphere and tight. Toride puts reiatsu in it too. ''I can't put more reiatsu in it, if I do it explodes.'' He points his hand to the barrier and fires the cero, making a hole in it.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:47 pm

Celeste laughed, "Try using just your Hollow Reiatsu. You've been putting in a mix of Shinigami and hollow this entire time more Shini then hollow. Just try pure hollow. Thats why it isn't as strong because SHinigami Reiatsu isn't suited for Cero."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:48 pm

"Shinigami Reiatsu doesn't have the raw power like Hollow its more controleld while Hollow is wild and untamed" spoke both clones to the two Shinigami.
Back to top Go down
kanajii

PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:52 pm

just then a hell butterfly flew in, you're needed at the 8th squads barracks sorry celeste, i gotta run, i'll see you later and maybe you can teach me some more haha, thanks for all your help...kanajii started walking away when he realized something, uh could you get the barrier?
Back to top Go down
Toride Kenichi

PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:53 pm

''Nani?! Hollow powers..'' But then he remembers he had his mask on his head. ''Right.'' Toride forms a cero, though it is still red. He closed his eyes. ''This is difficult...'' But when he opened his eyes, the cero becomed turquoise. He fired it to the barrier making a bigger hole then before in it. ''Finally..'' Toride sighs.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:56 pm

"Don't forget ditch your mask! Before you go one thing. If you learn to control cero you can fire multiple ones..." The clone then fired a cero from each finger, its two wings, its twelve tails, from each eye and mouth. The 27 cero's collided with the barrier and exploded.

The clone clapped its palms together "Solucionar (Release)!" The seven barriers shattered. The clone bowed and walked over to the original.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:58 pm

Celeste grinned, "Let me show you the difference between Shinigami and Hollow Reiatsu. First hollow!" Celeste fired a giant white cero. It broke throught he first six barriers and hit the seventh. It exploded and didn't even strach the last one, "Now Shinigami"He fird another white cero .Both looked exactly the same. This time it went only through the first and exploded on the second not even damaging it, "See the difference?"
Back to top Go down
kanajii

PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:59 pm

kanajii waved his mask off, thank you, i'll see you both later. kanajii walks off.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:00 pm

"I'll be around Soul Society. If you want me just send out a small flare of hollow Reiatsu."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:03 pm

Celeste dispelled his clone and turned to Toride, "Alright now i'll create some targets. Your aim is to destory them with Cero."
Back to top Go down
Toride Kenichi

PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:06 pm

''Seeya, Kanajii.'' Toride quickly formed a hollow reiatsu cero, it became turquoise. He fired it and it went through the first four barriers hitting the fifth. Then he generated his shinigami cero, it was violet. He fired it also but it went through the first barrier not damaging the second one. ''Yes, I see the difference.''
Back to top Go down
Toride Kenichi

PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:07 pm

''Ok.''
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:09 pm

Thirty white threads shot from Celeste's body and turned into 30 identical clones, "Alright your job is to hit these clones. A couple of ten will be standing still. Twenty wil be moving each at a different pace. While five will be firing Bala's at you. This is to get you to be able to hit moving targets with ceor while dodging at the same time." The thirty clones ran off. Ten took spots and stood still. The other twenty took spots. Five fired a bala each at the Shinigami, "GO!"
Back to top Go down
Bane/Yuki

PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:26 pm

just standing in all this commotion between captains Yuki decided it best to put his reiatsu restants back into place and he sighed to himself "sigh, its depressing when you get geared up for a fight and cant do anything ohh well i have my orders to attend." He had made his way to the edge of the training facility then turned and grinned " see you captains later. im late as it is."with that Yuki Sanada made his way away from the training grounds and headed off in the direction of the academy.
Back to top Go down
Toride Kenichi

PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:45 pm

''Uhm, okay. Seeya then.'' Toride's attention was on Celeste's clones now. Two of his thirty clones fired Bala to him. He jumped away to dodge the bala's. Then he fired a hollow cero to the clones. But ten clones almost hitted Toride at once. He dodged it with one hand while he fired a hollow cero to them with his other hand. He destroyed all ten clones. The other eight suprise attacked him, but it failed. ''Eat this!'' Toride shooted eight hollow cero's to all clones, making them defeated. He shunpo'd to the other ten that was standing still. He shooted ten cero's to the clones, with two hands, shooting 5 cero's with one hand. ''Done!''
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:40 am

The Zanpukto sighed. Clicking his fingers a hundred clones appeared. All the clones rushed him. Twenty or so even charged up there own cero's, "Those last clones only had 1% of my strength these each have 20% of my strength."
Back to top Go down
kanajii

PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:06 am

kanajii watched from outside the barrier, he could see toride and celeste training hard.
Back to top Go down
kanajii

PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:26 am

yo! celeste, let me in, i wanna train some more
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:36 am

Celeste summoned a clone. The clone stepped out of the barrier and clapped its palms together, "Vacou Caminoante vinculante: granreja (Hollow Way of Binding: Great Barrier)!" A bright barrier appeared around them.

"Vacou Caminoante vinculante: Genio Reja (Hollow way of Binding: Spirit Barrier)!" A thin white barrier appeared as well.

"Vacou Caminoante vinculante: Perenne Reja (Hollow way of Binding: Eternal Barrier)!" Another invisible barrier set up inside the other two, "Vacou Caminoante vinculante: Rey Sellar (Hollow way of Binding: Kings Seal)!" A pentagon like seal appeared outside the three barriers. walls shot up to form a pentagon like barrier.

Well then time for another Vacou Caminoante vinculante: irrompible vacĂ­o (Hollow way of Binding: Unbreakable Void)!"
A large black hexagon like barrier appeared.

"Vacou Caminoante vinculante: inadmisible Vacio(Hollow way of Binding: Forbidden Void)!" A large black square like barrier appeared next.

Vacou Caminoante vinculante: Dios Sellar (Hollow way of Binding: Gods Seal)!"A large dark blue octagon like barrier next. The sixbarrers were set.

"Alright what do you want to train on?" asked the Zanpukto spirits clone.

Last edited by Makai Kasai on Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   

Back to top Go down

conquering the hollow within
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 21  Next