Bleach: The Last Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Espada are at it again. Will you join the forces of good or evil, Arrancar or Shinigami?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

conquering the hollow within

Go down 
+2
Makai Kasai
kanajii
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

conquering the hollow within - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   conquering the hollow within - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 2:49 pm

Celeste chuckled, "Jeez i had to use most of my high level Vacuo Arte (Hollow Arts) on you bud. You even broke through number 99. Not to mention when i used dozens of them on you"
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   conquering the hollow within - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 2:49 pm

Celeste turned to face Rose, "OH Makai sends his reguards. Also by the time you return or if you return he'll have Xalen as strong as Espada 7 or 6. maybe stronger."
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   conquering the hollow within - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 2:51 pm

kanajii turned on his back to face them all, well this has been an exciting night haha
Back to top Go down
Bane/Yuki

Bane/Yuki

PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   conquering the hollow within - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 2:52 pm

with a wave of his hand the barrior he made over celeste's vanished and Yuki walked over to the shinigami in the hollow mask. "interesting, looks like he will be fine for now. Keikatsu a grean reiatsu emerged from his hands and started to help heal kanajii
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   conquering the hollow within - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 2:53 pm

Celeste laughed,"You were fighting your hollow for 15 hours, 7 minutes and 34 seconds."
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   conquering the hollow within - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 2:56 pm

thank you again, i really couldn't have done it with out you
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   conquering the hollow within - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 2:57 pm

Celeste reached into his robe and pulled out a strange glowing fruit, "Here eat this it'll restore you to 100%"
Back to top Go down
Bane/Yuki

Bane/Yuki

PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   conquering the hollow within - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 2:59 pm

yuki's dark red eyes shifted to celeste " you are a strange fellow i havent seen those techniques used before. so tell me. what is a hollow doing in soul society? you cant hide that reiatsu of yours well dont worry i wont tell anyone." with a grin Yuki focused back at the task at hand healing kanajii
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   conquering the hollow within - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 3:02 pm

"I said before im a Zanpukto Spirit. I belong to Makai Kasai the number 2 Espada. My purpose is to act as a messenger for Makai and Yamamoto. Those techniques were Makai's Vacou Arte or Hollow arts his own variation of your kidou."
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   conquering the hollow within - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 3:04 pm

kanajii took the fruit from celeste, thank you after just one bite kanajii felt on top of the world, his energy came flooding back to him. kanajii stood up, so what know?
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   conquering the hollow within - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 3:05 pm

"I don't know. But i'll say this. Makai is plotting with yamamoto. Plotting the downfall of Aizen. When the time comes be ready."
Back to top Go down
Bane/Yuki

Bane/Yuki

PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   conquering the hollow within - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 3:07 pm

"espadas zanpakuto spirit, explains the reiatsu, a well aas you know my zanpakuto isnt at all alive i dont need help from it its purpose is simple kill my enimys i dont need the extra thats what kido is for, anyways it was fun meeting you all. remember Yuki Sanada wasnt here, as i was suposed to go to the academy to pick new patrol squad members cya. stands up and turns to head off towards the academy.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   conquering the hollow within - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 3:09 pm

Celeste sighed, "It would be best to learn his or hers name. How would you like it if we didn't call you by your name? Thats what it is like for us Zanpukto whose wielder choses not to learn who we are. We are sentient beings."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   conquering the hollow within - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 3:12 pm

"Also i should correct myself. I am one of six of Makai's Zanpukto Spirits."
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   conquering the hollow within - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 3:15 pm

kanajii's zanpukto ryuu hintoe materialized in a burst of flame, kanajii! you did it! haha thanks ryuu, yeah that shinigami needs to learn the name of his zanpukto, the last thing any shinigami needs is a zanpukto that dosn't trust them...
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   conquering the hollow within - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 3:18 pm

"Yeah same with Arrancar."
Back to top Go down
Bane/Yuki

Bane/Yuki

PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   conquering the hollow within - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 3:22 pm

Yuki stops and then speaks slowlyits not that i cant speak my zanpakutos name its that my zanpakuto has never been born as i had no need to call on it, just ask captain Zaraki, he is the same as me to strong to call out our zanpakuto." turning so celeste could see the handle of the zanpakuto and the matching hatchet. Yuki smile a sinful yet enticing grin. "if you are a Zanpakuto spirit, you should have figured it out by now by telling of my Reiatsu, ill tell you a secret my hatchet is slowly eating away my Reiatsu until i go to battle it will eat away untill i grasp the handle. i had it made for meto mask my presance in the world of the living 100 years ago. and do remember that not all zanpakuto live."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   conquering the hollow within - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 3:28 pm

"Hai hai. Now onto more pressing Matters. kanaji we need to help you train with your hollow mask and teach you some hollow techniques,"
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   conquering the hollow within - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 3:33 pm

ok, what first?
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   conquering the hollow within - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 3:34 pm

"Activate your mask and lets see how long you can hold it."
Back to top Go down
Bane/Yuki

Bane/Yuki

PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   conquering the hollow within - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 3:35 pm

"a fight good time to prove my point. as well as i got a week to find mr. Ryuhos and my replacements for the patrol squad. lets help make that mask work for you captain i always wanted to fight a captain any way." Yuki grinned a broad smirking grin. drawing his Zanpakuto and plucking his hatchet from his waste, a red reiatsu burst forth with overflowing power, its not as strong as kenpachi zarakis but it is worthy of a vice-captain level.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   conquering the hollow within - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 3:37 pm

"Better contian the hollow Reiatsu Vacou Caminoante vinculante: granreja (Hollow Way of Binding: Great Barrier)!" A large glowing barrier appeared around them.
Back to top Go down
Bane/Yuki

Bane/Yuki

PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   conquering the hollow within - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 3:45 pm

"he,he,he,he,ha,ha. good thinking mr. zanpakuto" taking a samurai stance Zanpakuto in his right hand hatchet in the left, he waited for kanajii to make the first move.

(FYI= Yuki Sanida is a wise crack who thinks fighting is a sport.)
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   conquering the hollow within - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 3:49 pm

"Vacou Caminoante vinculante: Genio Reja (Hollow way of Binding: Spirit Barrier)!" A thin white barrier appeared outside making sure no one can enter not even the head captain himself would be able to, "To make sure no one interfers."
Back to top Go down
Bane/Yuki

Bane/Yuki

PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   conquering the hollow within - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 4:02 pm

"5 points to mr. Zanpakuto for the barriors. now i can unleash my full power as im sure this will be tough." with a flick of his hatchet in a move of great speed he seemingly cut the hairpeicethat was in his hair. as it fell to the ground the inside of it had 5 small mouths clcking teath togather in a chewing motion. as soon as the hairpiece was removed Yukis reiatsu streangthend showing red and gold streams sweeping up from at his feet. twisting about him in a swirl of uncontroled fury.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   conquering the hollow within - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

conquering the hollow within
Page 2 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: The Last Hope :: Locations :: Soul Society :: Seireitei-
Jump to: