The Espada are at it again. Will you join the forces of good or evil, Arrancar or Shinigami?

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

conquering the hollow within

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:40 pm

Celeste sprung forth, "Numero Noventa y Dos: alma liar (Number 92: Soul Bind)!" He grabbed both the inner hollow spirit and Torido's soul/ White threads shot forward wrapping around them. The hollow spirit remainded still and it would so as well in the inner world.

"numero Treinta y uno: Tiroante Rojo disparar (Number 31: Shot of Red Fire)!" Celeste launched a red sphere of Reiatso into the hollow spirit in an attempt to help Damage it on the inside to help Torido, "numero Cuatro: Descolorido Centella ( Number 4: Pale Lightning)!" The Zanpukto fired a bolt of lightning into the inner hollow.
Back to top Go down
kanajii

PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:42 pm

i died in a drive by shooting, i wasn't meant to be killed but hey, i was 16 at the time, i had a dog called jack, yes i am keen on being a shinigami, yes i want to stop this war aizen has gone too far and needs to be stopped, and my thoughts on Shinigami and Hollows being enemies, i'll give any one and everyone whether they're a hollow, shinigami or whatever, i'll give them 3 chances, if they do something wrong three times, then i have no problem in considering them an enemy.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:44 pm

The clone clapped its hands at the Shinigamis mask broke, "Congratulations you wre in mask form for a full four minutes and 34 seconds.
Back to top Go down
kanajii

PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:47 pm

wow... i didn't even realize...haha your a good teacher
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:48 pm

"It is Makai who is the good teacher. I am apart of him. I have learnt everything from him. He has taught 1 full apprentice and has taken a second. But he has taught numerous hollows over the years."
Back to top Go down
Toride Kenichi

PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:49 pm

''Dammit, this pain!'' Toride attacked his inner hollow while he was wounded. ''Damn you!'' ''Bankai! Denkou Tennotsukai!'' Toride finished his fight by cutting his inner hollow through his head. ''Your lucky, without this pain I would kill you!'' That was Toride's inner hollow last words before he dissapeared. Also his zanpakuto, Denkou Tennotsukai appeared. ''I'm proud of you, Toride. Now go to Seireitei again.'' ''Alright!'' Toride dissapeared to Seireitei.

While he was in Seireitei he said that he succeeded. ''I won.'' He smiles.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:51 pm

"You defeated your hollow quicker thanks to me. Later when you are stronger you'll have to face your hollow again to prove who is truly stronger. For now active your mask and let us begin" said celeste.
Back to top Go down
Toride Kenichi

PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:52 pm

''Hmm, okay..'' Toride puts his hand on his face and slowly a mask forms on his face.
Back to top Go down
kanajii

PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:55 pm

kanajii sat quietly on the ground, watching toride, he didn't even realize that he'd had his mask on, and it'd been nearly 20 minutes now.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:57 pm

Celeste grinned as Toride, The Spirit grinned, "Alright answer these questions. Who do you like? Whats your favourite colour? Do you like cats? Do you like dogs? What animal do you like? Whose your vice-Captain? what are they like? What are there likes? What are your hobbies?" How did you die? What age did you die at? Did you have any pets in life? Are you keen on being a SHinigami? Do you want to stop this war? What are your thoughts of Shinigami and Hollows being enemies?"

The clone looked at Kanajii, "Alright Kanajii time to teach you the ways of being a hollow Cero, Bala, Sonido and Makai's Vacou Arte!"
Back to top Go down
kanajii

PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:59 pm

ok, what do we start with? kanajii was still oblivious to the fact he was still wearing his mask.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:01 pm

"We shall start off with Cero! To a hollow Cero is a natural thing. Even the youngest of Hollows can perform it. to you being half hollow now and with your mask active it'll be easier. First generate your hollow Reiatsu in your hand. Compress it and continue to pack Reiatsu into a sphere. When ready unleash all that compacted Reiatsu."

The clone raised a hand. A red sphere started to generate, "Cero!"The hollow flash tore through the air and crashed into the barrier. the barrier withstood the power of the cero. The barrier didn't even seemed fazed.
Back to top Go down
kanajii

PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:04 pm

kanajii concentrated, he looked down at his hand and saw the red reiatsu forming there, he raised his hand, cero! the cero shot from his hand and pierced through the barrier, oh shi-im really sorry!
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:05 pm

The clones eye twitched, "How much Reiatus did you pack into that? You may have broken the first barrier but the other's are alot stronger."
Back to top Go down
kanajii

PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:08 pm

sorry, i didn't think i put that much power into it...
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:10 pm

THe clone clapped its hands together and generated Reiatsu, "Vacou Caminoante vinculante: Dios Sellar (Hollow way of Binding: Gods Seal)!"A large octagon like barrier appeared around the clone and Kanajii, "Now this Barrier is unbreakable only the Spirit King has broken through it and Kagirinai!"
Back to top Go down
Toride Kenichi

PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:13 pm

''Uhm, nobody at the moment, though I have many friends. Blue. Yes, I like cats. I also like dogs. Birds. BlackPlauge. He's strong, because I heard once he almost killed Nnoitra. He's good in fighting. Fighting is my hobby. By a car accident. Yes, a parrot named Johnny. Yeah. I want to stop this war. I think there is no difference in shinigami and hollows (except hollows eat humans) but I spare them. If I don't I'm like in a bad mood.''

(Sorry for my late reply, my computer is slow right now.)
Back to top Go down
kanajii

PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:14 pm

ok, so we keep working on cero?
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:15 pm

"Congrats 4 minutes and 25 seconds!" said Celeste

The clone sighed, "Hai keep practicing."
Back to top Go down
Toride Kenichi

PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:16 pm

''Wow, that's more minutes then I thought.''
Back to top Go down
kanajii

PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:21 pm

kanajii continued firing cero's at random, feeling their power, then for some reason he looked down at his hand, there was a cero forming, but it was different, it was blue, um celeste, is this normal?
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:26 pm

The clone smiled. Raising his hand a white cero started to charge, "Your cero can be red. But thats a regular cero. When a cero changes color its more so to fit your own Reiatsu. My Reiatsu is white so my Cero is white. Your Cero is blue so your Reiatsu is blue. If that is true i'm not sure."

Celeste clapped his hands, "Yes now activate your mask and lets get started on Cero.First generate your hollow Reiatsu in your hand. Compress it and continue to pack Reiatsu into a sphere. When ready unleash all that compacted Reiatsu" Celeste fired a weakend red cero.
Back to top Go down
Toride Kenichi

PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:32 pm

Toride draws his mask. Then he looks to his hand and try's to generate his Hollow reiatsu. ''I can do this, I can do this!'' A Cero forms in his hand. Slowly it becomes sphere. ''Cero!'' Toride fires a Cero to the air.
Back to top Go down
kanajii

PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:33 pm

i don't think it's my real reiatsu, i mean, it feels weaker than the red cero, as kanajii said this the cero turned black, then red the black, it kept changing between black and red. uuuummmmm celeste, why is it changing between black and red?
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:34 pm

Celeste fired his own Cero into Toride's. His white cero easily over power the Shinigami's, "Keep trying. It was a Cero but still uncomplete. Even if it was weaker then mine it should have caused them both to exploded. You didn't compress your Reiatsu tight enough."

The clone narrowed its eyes, "Generate your Shinigami Reiatsu and your hollow Reiatsu for me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   

Back to top Go down

conquering the hollow within
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next