Bleach: The Last Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Espada are at it again. Will you join the forces of good or evil, Arrancar or Shinigami?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A place to rest

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

A place to rest - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A place to rest   A place to rest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 4:52 pm

"thats true. the makai you know is the good half which is in control. Sadly his evil half is easily ten times stronger than him...."
Back to top Go down
Alyria Royce

PostSubject: Re: A place to rest   A place to rest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 4:53 pm

Xalen frowned.

"I assume that's really bad..."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: A place to rest   A place to rest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 4:54 pm

tortuga sighed,"Yes it is very bad. If his evil half ever gains completely control then Makai will be able to face Kagirinai and match him at 100% And the gap of power between Makai and Kagirinai is giant."
Back to top Go down
Alyria Royce

PostSubject: Re: A place to rest   A place to rest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 4:57 pm

Xalen frowned and stared at the ground.

"I see... What's keeping him away? Or you know... from the 'other spirit' to take over completely...?"
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: A place to rest   A place to rest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 5:00 pm

"Makais will and also his six Zanpukto spirits hold the spirit at bay by the use of sealing him into Makai's sword.Makai would have Kagirinai simply kill his evil side but if he dies so does makai. If he is even removed from Makai's body for anymore than a mintue Makai will die too along with his evil half. Everytime Makai uses his transformations that form he takes that spirit leaves the seal. if he goes into his seventh state DIos will leave the sealing area. This weakens his defence agaisnt his evil side.After every battle inh is ressurections his spirits are severally weakened."
Back to top Go down
Alyria Royce

PostSubject: Re: A place to rest   A place to rest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 5:02 pm

Xalen nodded.

"Oh... I see..."

She looked at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: A place to rest   A place to rest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 5:04 pm

"Anyway i'll be around Las nochs keeping an eye on things for Roshi. So do you mind if i stick with you?"
Back to top Go down
Alyria Royce

PostSubject: Re: A place to rest   A place to rest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 5:05 pm

Xalen shook her head.
Back to top Go down
Alyria Royce

PostSubject: Re: A place to rest   A place to rest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 5:36 pm

Xalen sighed.

"Kay well.. I'm going to Las Noches... I'll meet up with you somewhere later...."

She disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Alyria Royce

PostSubject: Re: A place to rest   A place to rest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 9:05 am

Xalen appeared by the same rock and sat down.

"Sigh...."
Back to top Go down
Alyria Royce

PostSubject: Re: A place to rest   A place to rest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 9:12 am

She frowned.

"So stupid..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A place to rest   A place to rest - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A place to rest
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2