The Espada are at it again. Will you join the forces of good or evil, Arrancar or Shinigami?

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Kicking Back in Karakura

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Back in Karakura   Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:08 am

Smiling, she started to sing her favorite song, "You would not believe your eyes,
if ten million fireflies,
lit up the world as I fell asleep
'Cause they'd fill the open air
And leave teardrops everywhere
You'd think me rude
But I would just stand and stare.."

More tears started to fill her eyes and she leaned her head against his shoulder. "Thank you...for everything."

Back to top Go down
http://vengencerp.forumotion.com/index.htm
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Back in Karakura   Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:10 am

Makai wrapped his arms around Rose and held her to his body tightely yet protectively, "Thanks for what? It is I who should thank you Rose-chan."
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Back in Karakura   Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:13 am

Rose ignored the question. "And I'm sorry." She vanished in a flash and reappeared in the Soul Society.

The Captain went over to lay down on the bed. She stared at the ceiling for a good hour before she drifted into a deep sleep.

Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Back in Karakura   Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:17 am

Makai sighed his fake smile vanished and his face was emotionless like a machines. He walked away his hilt vanished. He looked at the moon. Closing his eyes he vanished with Sonido. He grabbed his gigai and stepped into it. He headed to his apartment. Walking in he collapsed on the bed and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Bane/Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Back in Karakura   Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:25 am

finally ariving to the park, bane tought he hear singing but let it slip his mind. he found the nearest bench and laid down on it and closed his grey eyes. soon visions of his time in the dessrt hunting hollows came to mind he remembered meeting Yuki and how close they became. he was worried for Yuki as he got banged up bad by makai and those hollows, bane figured that makai wasnt the one controlling them they probably was atracted by makai's reitsu. soon the visions and thoughts left his mind and darkness came ane he was asleep.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Back in Karakura   Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:31 am

Makai walked to Karakura high the next day as if nothing happened. His injuries had been healed. He walked into class. As he did he found a bandages Ichigo glaring at him. Makai merely ignored it and took a seat. He found himself under the gaze of Rukia, Uryuu, Chad and Orihime as wlel. He merely waved them off.
Back to top Go down
Bane/Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Back in Karakura   Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:43 am

feeling a jab to his stomach, bane woke to see yuki. " yuki wow you didnt have to hit so hard." " we got to go to the school squad 9 has orders to take over watching the substitute shinigami." yuki walked of to the school, bane got up and followed.

after arriving to the school, bane and yuki entered the class and avoided contact with makai. the two obviously older aged for students took a seat in their desks in the back of the class.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Back in Karakura   Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:55 am

Makai payed no heed to them. When the bell went for lunch he walked outside. As he did he spotted Orihime. He grinned as an idea cross him. he sprung forth in his gigai appearing behind the orange haired girl. He delivered a quick chop to the back of her neck altering Chad, Uryuu, Rukia and Ichigo ti his presence. Makai flashed back holding Orihime in his arms, "Ichigo Kurosaki if you wish to see your friend alive again you will face me on the outskirts of Karakura town." Makai flashed away.
Back to top Go down
Bane/Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Back in Karakura   Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:05 am

as lunchtime came around there was a commotion out side, seeing ichigo running off. bane and yuki ditched their gigai with soul pills and followed ichigo to the outskirts of town. seeing makai the 2 decided to stay out of the confrontation, but stayed to see what ichigo can do.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Back in Karakura   Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:09 am

Off to the side was Orihime bound by yellow energy ropes knocked unconscious. Ichigo glared at the Arrancar still in his gigai. The Substitute Shinigami gripped his giant meat cleaver, "If you even touch a hear on her head I'LL KILL YOU!"

Makai flashed in front of him in gigai form. He upper cuttered the shinigami into th air. He appeared above him and axe kicked him into the ground. Makai flashed over to Orihime. He touched Orihime on the head, "Seems i touched her. Looks like your going to have to kill me!"

Ichigo stumbled to his feet coughing up blood.He raised his sword, "GETSUGA TENSHOU!" A mass of blue Reiatsu flew towards him. Makai battered the crescent moon to the left. The attack crashed into a small abondaned cottage.

Makai shook his head. He side stepped Ichigo who had shunpo'd in front of him. the Shini swung his giant blade. Makai ducked under it/ He jumped as the kid went for his legs. Makai landed on the blade and kicked Ichigo in the face.He back flipped and landed on the ground, "Come on kid i'm still in my gigai."
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Back in Karakura   Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:13 am

Rose had decided to give Karakura High another chance. She got another Gigai from Kisuke, one that was totally different from the last, so no one would recognize her, and she set off for school with her reiatsu hidden well.

Spoiler:

Rosalie walked to where everyone was with a skip in her step. She smiled and introduced herself, "Hiya! I'm Rosalie Black." She looked around and glared at Makai, but continued to stand there in her Gigai. Rosalie bit her lip and clenched her hands into fists, "Why are you attacking him?" She asked Makai, and acted as if she did not know him.

Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Back in Karakura   Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:18 am

makai raised a hand. A blast of wind rocketed forward wrapping around the girl and lifted her into the air. the wind transported her to another area of the plain. Clapping his palms together a barrier appeared around himself, ichigo and orihime blocking anyone from entering, "Don't interfer!"

Makai leapt back to avoid another gestuga tenshou. He charged forward and punched Ichigo square in the face. Ichigo stumbled bck. He gripped his sword and his reiatsu sky rocketed, "BAN-KAI!"

Black reiatsu erupted from the boy. He now wore a long black cloak and a long black daito with a chain at the end. His Reiatsu has increased dramatically, "Tensa Zangetsu!" Ichigo sprung forth. Makai held out a hand. A blade of fire appeared. He blocked Ichigo's sword with ease. He pushed the Shinigami back. He spun and kicked Ichigo into the ground.
Back to top Go down
Bane/Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Back in Karakura   Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:18 am

bane and yuki jumped out of the way as the GETSUGA TENSHOU hit the cottage the yas standing by, the two of them found a tree and lept to the upper branches and continued to watch.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Back in Karakura   Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:22 am

Makai and Ichigo clashed. The Substitute was sent flying into a barrier by a giant shock wave. Makai sighed in annoyance. He twirled his blade and aimed it at orihime, "Come come Ichigo get serious or i'll have to kill her." The blade extended and end just at Orihime's neck.

"YOU BASTARD!" Ichigo shot forth. he raised a hand over his face and summoned his hollow mask, "Thats better Ichigo!" "DIE!"
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Back in Karakura   Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:22 am

Makai raised his sword and blocked Ichigo's. Black reiatsu engulfed the blade, "Getsuga Tenshou!" Black Reiatsu engulfed both in a giant explosion.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Back in Karakura   Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:27 am

Rosalie broke through the barrier with ease and ran to Ichigo's side. "I don't know who you are, or what you want with Ichigo, but either way..." The 'human' had a 'sword' in a sheath at her waist. She drew it and held it carefully, like she had never actually used it before, "Your plans won't succeed!"

Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Back in Karakura   Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:36 am

makai raised a hand, "Numero Noventa y Nueve: Parte Uno: sellar (Number 99: part 1: Seal)!" Spiritual fabric wrapped around the human. Iron shafts collided with the fabric holding it in place on her body. Fabric wrapped aroudnt he girls torso and she fell to the ground. Fabric aldned around her binding ehr body to form a giant X shape. Iron shafts ran along the X and the girls body binding her to the ground.

"Stay out of this human!" makai ejected himself from his gigai. The espada summoned a blade of lightning. he clashed with ichigo. The Vaizard pushed back. Makai kicked Ichigo in the ribs and floored him into the ground, "Come no ichigo is this your resolve! WHAT DO YOU FIGHT FOR!"

Ichigo growled,"I FIGHT FOR MY FRIENDS!" Reiatsu erupted from his body, "GETSUGA TENSHOU!" A mass of black energy slammed against Makai. ichigop continued to fire Getsuga after Getsufa.Makai grunted and threw the ten Gestuga's into the ground, "Thats the way now come at me at full power!"
Back to top Go down
Bane/Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Back in Karakura   Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:40 am

bane and yuki watched on unimpressed with both ichigo's lack of focus as he doesnt realise orihime in the barrier and makais way of trying to get ichigo to full power, it made him look like a bully.

"-100 points to ichigo for lack of awairness, -50 points to makai for rude treatment of a lady." yuki said as if keeping a score card.

" very uncivilized if only they leave the girl out of the fight." bane said with a yawn
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Back in Karakura   Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:41 am

Rosalie struggled under the bonds, and hard as she try, it was hopeless. She didn't want to try to hard, if she let off any reiatsu at all, it would all be over... and then she'd have to get yet another DIFFERENT Gigai. Honestly, Rosalie was sick of the Gigai, but she enjoyed helping this substitute. I don't get it, though! Why is Makai attacking him? "Let me go!!" She yelled and winced.

Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Back in Karakura   Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:42 am

Makai kicked Ichigo back. He raised a hand and aimed it towards orihime a cero started to form, "Come On ichigo if you keep this up she'll die." The cero started to grow larger. Ichigo sprung forth. He vanished with Shunpo appearing in front of Orihime his blade raised.Makai let loose his cero right into ichigo who blocked with his sword.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Back in Karakura   Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:43 am

Ichigo charged up a Getsuga and fired it destroying the cero. He lunged forth and struck at Makai. The espada dodged each hit, "Your never going to save her at this rate.How you survived this long i'm not sure."
Back to top Go down
Bane/Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Back in Karakura   Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:44 am

" young lady its best not to interfere!!" Bane yelled at Rosalie
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Back in Karakura   Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:46 am

Rosalie yelled out in anger and the bonds that held her snapped and she stood up while panting heavily. "Dammit, you." She glared at Makai and gripped her sword tightly. Rosalie turned to Bane after he yelled at her, "Shut up." She snapped.

Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Back in Karakura   Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:47 am

Makai raised a hand at Orihime, "Numero Noventa y Cinco: estrechar tejido (Number 95: Contricting Fabric)!" White spiritual fabric wrapped around Orihime's entire body leaving her head exposed, "Every minute that you waste fighting me that fabric will get tighter and tighter until it kills her."
Back to top Go down
Bane/Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Back in Karakura   Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:50 am

Yuki shunpoed through the barrier grabbed Rosalie by her shirt collor and dragged her to the tree

" sorry but you must not interfere young lady." yuki said with a chilling but mesmerising voice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Back in Karakura   

Back to top Go down

Kicking Back in Karakura
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next