Bleach: The Last Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Espada are at it again. Will you join the forces of good or evil, Arrancar or Shinigami?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Well Im lost

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Well Im lost - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well Im lost   Well Im lost - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 3:13 pm

The black tortiose bowed, "And i must be off. I'll be in Seireitei for awhile i suspect." Divino Tortuga went up in smoke heading to Soul Society.
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: Well Im lost   Well Im lost - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 3:15 pm

BlackPlauge sat down and began to scarf down random foods. "This stuff is delisious! How did you get it all?"
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Well Im lost   Well Im lost - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 3:16 pm

Roshi chuckled. roshi reached into his pocket and pulled out a black cube, "It is called a pocket dimension. I can store foods, hollows and many other items in here for years. In here time freezes. I could put an apple in here for a thousand years and call it forth and it would be a fresh as the day i got it."
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: Well Im lost   Well Im lost - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 3:19 pm

"If you put someone in it would the never age?" He asked inbetween bites of some kind of fish thingy.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Well Im lost   Well Im lost - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 3:26 pm

Roshi looked right at him, "Where do you think i was getting those hollows?"
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: Well Im lost   Well Im lost - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 3:35 pm

"Well that makes sense. So how does it feel to be the oldest hollow in existance?" He had just scarfed down a loaf of bread.

(Im going to bed, be on tomorrow Well Im lost - Page 8 816881 11th squad FTW Well Im lost - Page 8 816881
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Well Im lost   Well Im lost - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 4:11 pm

Roshi said one word, "Old..."
Back to top Go down
Toride Kenichi

Toride Kenichi

PostSubject: Re: Well Im lost   Well Im lost - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 5:17 pm

Toride wakes up. He slowly opens his eyes. ''He- What?! The training already started?!''
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Well Im lost   Well Im lost - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 5:19 pm

A small green tortiose looked at Toride with curious eyes, "HI there names Tai nice ta meet ya...roshi is out front...he let you sleep in...why im not sure...please follow me..." tai the tortiose slowly started to move.
Back to top Go down
Toride Kenichi

Toride Kenichi

PostSubject: Re: Well Im lost   Well Im lost - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 5:24 pm

''Ok.'' Toride starts to follow the tortiose and after a few minutes he got bored. ''Are we there yet, I want to train quickly as possible.''
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Well Im lost   Well Im lost - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 5:27 pm

The tortiose hadn't even moved. He sighed and instantly he vanished appearing in the next room, "Are you coming or what Shinigami-san?"
Back to top Go down
Toride Kenichi

Toride Kenichi

PostSubject: Re: Well Im lost   Well Im lost - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 5:29 pm

''I'm coming. Just wait some seconds.'' He shunpo'd to the tortiose.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Well Im lost   Well Im lost - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 5:31 pm

The tortiose showed Toride outside where Roshi was waiting. A large table full of different foods from different countries stood before them. Plauge was eating away while Shira was eating an apple, "Ah you are awake Toride-kun please have something to eat. Tai please join us as well." The small tortiose apepared on the table munching on a banana.
Back to top Go down
Toride Kenichi

Toride Kenichi

PostSubject: Re: Well Im lost   Well Im lost - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 5:36 pm

Toride eated almost everything he saw. ''Nice to see you again too, Roshi. Especially the food, I was really hungry till now. In Seireitei all I do almost all the day is paperwork.'' spoke Toride with his mouth full of food.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Well Im lost   Well Im lost - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 5:37 pm

Roshi looked directly at Toride, "Child it is not proper manners to speak with yuor mouth full. Please chew then speak."

Tai landed on Toride's shoulder and whispered, "Roshi's really old fashioned. he did die over 18000 years ago don't forget so yeah he's really big on manners add to the fact he was a king in his previous life."
Back to top Go down
Toride Kenichi

Toride Kenichi

PostSubject: Re: Well Im lost   Well Im lost - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 5:42 pm

Toride chewed and swallowed his food. ''Ok, my bad. Though the food is delicious.''
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Well Im lost   Well Im lost - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 5:46 pm

"Why thank you i have collected it from around the world and stored it in this..." Roshi held out a strange black cube, "A pocket dimension where time stops and never starts! In here i have a countless supply of food and hollows to fight. I store everything in here. Each of the five celestial hollows carry one. Now when your done we will begin. Oh and Tai will be your personal Tortiose while you stay here. He will keep an eye on you and give you advice. Plauge's has yet to arrive sadly."
Back to top Go down
Toride Kenichi

Toride Kenichi

PostSubject: Re: Well Im lost   Well Im lost - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 5:47 pm

''Okay, let's begin with the training!''
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Well Im lost   Well Im lost - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 5:52 pm

Roshi pointed to two trees. he pointed to the closet, "Run from that tree..."pointed to the other tree, "To that tree and back with only speed no Sonido or Shunpo. Shira will time you."
Shira pulled out a stop watch"When your ready."
Back to top Go down
Toride Kenichi

Toride Kenichi

PostSubject: Re: Well Im lost   Well Im lost - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 10:19 pm

''Hehe, this is gonna be easy..'' He easily ran from the tree to the other tree. ''Was this all?''
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Well Im lost   Well Im lost - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 3:58 am

Shira looked at her stop watch, "4 point 3 seconds."

Roshi grinned, "Good then at least i know how much training you'll need." Green tendrils shot from his body forming a clone. White tendrils shot of shira to form a clone of her as well.

"We'll be off to this meeting to relay our information on Aizen. My clone is as strong as myself. He'll instruct you.

The clone stepped forth. Clicking its fingers 15 Vasto Lorde's appeared, "Kill them without the use of Kido, Shikai, Bankai, hollow mask, Cero or any other hollow techniques. Kill them with Shunpo, hand to hand and your sealed sword."

Shira was engulfed by whtie Reiatsu and disappeared. Roshi slowly deaged into a forty year old man, "Now i will return shortly and fill you two in on everything from the meeting you have my word you will know everything." Roshi vanished in a tower of green Reiatsu.
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: Well Im lost   Well Im lost - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 5:47 am

BlackPlauge was completely full. He stood and streched, "Well I better get back to my training." He began to fill the lake once again.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Well Im lost   Well Im lost - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 6:20 am

Roshi clone looked off into the distant, "It seems we have company..."

Shira's clone giggle, "Don't they ever learn?"

In the distance was an army of hollows gillians, adjuchas, Vasto Lorde's and Arrancar.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Well Im lost   Well Im lost - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 7:54 am

One of the Arrancar spoke up, "Roshi for defying Aizen we are here to kill you and destroy that gate!"

the clone sighed in annoyance, "Seems Aizen is at it again."
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: Well Im lost   Well Im lost - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 8:10 am

"Would you like me to continue or help kill them?" He says as he sees the army aproaching.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well Im lost   Well Im lost - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Well Im lost
Page 8 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: The Last Hope :: Locations :: Hueco Mundo :: Desert Wastelands-
Jump to: