Bleach: The Last Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Espada are at it again. Will you join the forces of good or evil, Arrancar or Shinigami?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Well Im lost

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Well Im lost - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well Im lost   Well Im lost - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 6:59 pm

Roshi sighed, "No child." Roshi raised an aged hand. The lake split in two tor eveal an underwater cave, "Follow me..." Roshi walked towards the cave with Kanajii following behind.
Back to top Go down
Toride Kenichi

Toride Kenichi

PostSubject: Re: Well Im lost   Well Im lost - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 7:03 pm

Toride began to follow Roshi again while grasping Plauge. ''Heh, are we almost there?''
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Well Im lost   Well Im lost - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 7:05 pm

Roshi led the three through a large cave. The walls were covered in crystals. Finally he came to a large rock rool with a large gap at the tip. He chuckled, "Just above here children." Roshi leapt up and landed on the top, "Come on now." Kanajii jumped first.
Back to top Go down
Toride Kenichi

Toride Kenichi

PostSubject: Re: Well Im lost   Well Im lost - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 7:07 pm

Toride jumped too while grasping Plauge. ''I have a feeling that we are almost to the place where we are going to train.''
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Well Im lost   Well Im lost - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 7:10 pm

Roshi clicked his fingers. Water rose up to the ledge closingt he passage. Clickingh is fingers again a large wall parted. The wall parted to reveal a large lake within the lake. Around was booming with life on land and in the water. hollw birds flew through the air. A rock bridge led to a large island covered in training fields, lakes, ponds and trees. In the center was a large hill with an old fashion japanese long house. Stairs led up the side. A large tree stood behind it shooting up the top. But next to the large mountain was a giant Iron metal Gate. Its lengthed was covered in japanese kanji. The top said 'North'. On the doors was a large tortiose.

Roshi chuckled, "Welcome to my island home."
Back to top Go down
Toride Kenichi

Toride Kenichi

PostSubject: Re: Well Im lost   Well Im lost - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 7:15 pm

Everyone was amazed. ''W-wow, that was nice.'' They slowly walked to Roshi. ''Okay, we're ready to train!''
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Well Im lost   Well Im lost - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 7:18 pm

Roshi led the group across the bridge. As he did a white blur crashed into him sending the old man across the field, "Roshi-Shishou your back!"

Sitting on top of Roshi was a young girl around 17 standing at 5'10. She has long white hair with light blue streaks that reaches her knees. She wears a short sleeved white t-shirt and light blue jeans that hug her body showing off her hour glass figure, large assets and features. Her eyes are a radiant light blue. Her nails are slightly longer resembling claws. A small pair of white tiger ears stick out of her hair at the tip of her head.

Attached horizontally on her back was a light blue Wakizashi. A long white blue striped tiger tail swayed from her tailbone. Her ears twitched as she looked up at the Shinigami trio, "Hi there!" the girl said in a cheery bubbily tone.

Last edited by Makai Kasai on Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Toride Kenichi

Toride Kenichi

PostSubject: Re: Well Im lost   Well Im lost - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 7:21 pm

''Hello, we meeted before. In Karakura town.'' said Toride.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Well Im lost   Well Im lost - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 7:28 pm

Shira pounced off Roshi and landed on Toride sending him to the ground. Shira sat on him looking at his face, "I can't remember oh well! Nice ta meet you again!"

Roshi rose to his feet, "Shira thats enough they have come for training."

The girl gave a cheery laugh. She back flipped off of Toride and gave a mock salute, "Hai Roshi-shishou!"

(And i'm off be back like in 7 or more hours).
Back to top Go down
Toride Kenichi

Toride Kenichi

PostSubject: Re: Well Im lost   Well Im lost - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 2:00 am

Toride looked with a irritated expression on his face at Shira. ''Yeah, yeah.'' He stands up and asks Roshi a question. ''So, when are we going to train?''

( K, cya till then. )
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Well Im lost   Well Im lost - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 3:53 am

Roshi grinned and laughed, "Shira go get the weights please." Shira bounced about with a large smile, "Eye eye sir!" Shira ran off at a speed greater then Yoruichi's Shunpo.
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: Well Im lost   Well Im lost - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 5:20 am

BlackPlauge awoke, still being held by Toride, and begain to flail wildly. "HOLY CRAP! Where am I? Why am I in the air? And what the hell is on my face!?"
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Well Im lost   Well Im lost - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 5:24 am

Roshi spared Plauge a glare that would make even the strongest oif beings shiver under its gaze, "Quiet Child! As i said before while you were asleep this is my island home! I had Toride carry you here."
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: Well Im lost   Well Im lost - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 5:25 am

"And why didn't you just wake me up?"
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Well Im lost   Well Im lost - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 5:29 am

Roshi merely ignored Plauge as Shira came running over with three sets of ankle and wrist weights, "Oh good your back." Shira dropped the weights on the ground with a clang.
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: Well Im lost   Well Im lost - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 5:36 am

"And what might those be for?"
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Well Im lost   Well Im lost - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 5:40 am

"Your Training!" With a click of his fingers the weights flkung forth. They wrapped around each Shinigami's ankle's and wrists. The weights started to dissolve into their skin turning into tattoos. As they did the number '6' appeared on each. Instantaniously all three were floored int the gorund by a great force unable to move from an incredible weight upon there bodies.
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: Well Im lost   Well Im lost - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 6:05 am

kanajii woke up, he tried to stretch and stand up, but found he was weighed down.... hmmmmm kanajii slowly lifted himself up, and looked across at roshi, why do i feel so heavy?
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Well Im lost   Well Im lost - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 6:10 am

Roshi chuckled and pointed to the house on top of the giant mountain easily 500 feet tall, "First clime those stairs..." Points to the giant stair case that spirals around the mountain, "And meet me at the top. No Shunpo or anything Shinigami or Hollow Related. Use your two feet! Come Shira..." Roshi vanished with Sonido.

Shira waved to them, "See you guys at the top...Oh i should mention the gravity here is 2 times that of earths those weights are set to times 6 Hueco Mundo's gravity meaning its x12 that of earths....bye bye" Shira vanished as well.
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: Well Im lost   Well Im lost - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 6:30 am

kanajii sighed and started to climb....it wasn't that hard, he just had to get used to it, after about 10 minutes kanajii was in full speed running up the stairs, he saw the top and slowed down to a walk, breathing heavily, he slowed down his breathing and walked to the top. kanajii looked around for roshi.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Well Im lost   Well Im lost - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 6:36 am

A chuckle was heard. Next thing a large dragon of water crashed into Kanajii sending him to a 500 feet plummet, "Increase!" The number on Kanajii's weights shifted from 6 to 12 putting them at 24Xs earths gravity.
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: Well Im lost   Well Im lost - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 7:00 am

kanajii flipped and landed on his feet, he was shocked as he looked down to see the ground cracking, well i guess i am 4488lbs now.... kanajii started the climb again, it took him a while to get momentum, but once he started it was nearly impossible to stop, as kanajii rounded the final curve he slowed down, he nearly fell to his knees, instead he asked, hey you got any water? im parched!
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Well Im lost   Well Im lost - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 7:04 am

A giant sphere of water collided with Kanajii knocking him down again. An elderly chuckle was heard, "I should mention that it has been set up with defense systems boy. OH and your in an illusion an illusion is over my mountain. You may think you've arrived but your far from it....you may think your able to move but infact you haven't moved at all hooo-hooo-hooo"
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Well Im lost   Well Im lost - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 7:06 am

"By the way there is a total of over 1 million steps hooo-hooo-hooo-hooo."
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: Well Im lost   Well Im lost - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 7:23 am

kanajii realized that roshi was right, it had been an illusion, he quickly snapped out of it and looked up at the climb before him, he slowly heaved himself up, one step at a time, by the time kanajii reached the 200 step mark it had taken him an hour, he started to move faster, thinking only of completeing his goal, kanajii struggled through the night but still kept climbing, at mid morning the next day kanaji was halfway up, it took him another ful day to reach the top, by the time he did it was mid night.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well Im lost   Well Im lost - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Well Im lost
Page 4 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: The Last Hope :: Locations :: Hueco Mundo :: Desert Wastelands-
Jump to: