Bleach: The Last Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Espada are at it again. Will you join the forces of good or evil, Arrancar or Shinigami?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

division zero 500 years ago

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
goukii ookami

goukii ookami

division zero 500 years ago - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: division zero 500 years ago   division zero 500 years ago - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 4:33 pm

will you tell me more? If you want to of course. moving slightly laying on the ground with my head resting on my hand I looked at ayamae expectantly. She looked somewhat down. Not sad but not happy.I hope I didn't bring up something she didn't want to tralk about
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: division zero 500 years ago   division zero 500 years ago - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 4:38 pm

Rose sighed again but continued, "Now obviously, I lived here for quite some time as I became a Soul Reaper and excelled at amazing speeds through the acedemy. Gin Taichou had noticed my talents and came to me asking if I would become his lieutenant. As a fan of Gin and Aizen especially, I accepted his offer and became, well, the lieutenant of Squad 3. And here I am today." She crossed her ams and sat up and stared into the sky.

(nighty night, I'm off to bed...)
Back to top Go down
http://vengencerp.forumotion.com/index.htm
goukii ookami

goukii ookami

PostSubject: Re: division zero 500 years ago   division zero 500 years ago - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 3:55 am

Listening to her ajira understood why she had been adopted into the kuchiki family. He couldn't quiet grasp why she would leave but decided not to pursue it anyfurther. wonder what szayel was like. Is he also a prodigy? hey! Cheer up! Let's do something fun! Cause well my vc is going to be pissed at me for not bringing him back and sake. So ill prolly have to go on some stupid mission and I don't know when ill see you again. quickly standing up reaching my hand down to ayame to help her up.what do you say? I'm thinking we can go see the last of the cherry blossums up on sokyoku hill?
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: division zero 500 years ago   division zero 500 years ago - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 4:00 am

"That would be nice." Laughing, Ayame added, "Szayel is Espada 8." She took his hand and stood up.
Back to top Go down
goukii ookami

goukii ookami

PostSubject: Re: division zero 500 years ago   division zero 500 years ago - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 4:10 am

Taking ayames hand I started to run as fast as I could in the direction I thought the hill was. oh? He's espada 8. But how is that possible your a shinigami? Oh nvm it doesn't matter your here and that's what's important. looking around and noticing that the hill was actually in the other direction we spun around and started to run that way. Sorry I'm really bad with directions. Tho we need to hurry so we can see them. Hold on ok? with that I picked up rose holding her in my arms and jumped up onto the roofs running along them everyonce in a while using shuunpo to jump between roofs. After a few minutes of travel we reached the top of the hill over looking seiretei. see its such a beautiful sight. I hope ill always be able to remember this sight. the blossums were dancing through the air in front of the twwo. Skirting the building and raining high into the air as the wind blew.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: division zero 500 years ago   division zero 500 years ago - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 4:17 am

"Pretty.." Ayame smiled. She closed her eyes and looked up into the sky, deep in thought.
Back to top Go down
goukii ookami

goukii ookami

PostSubject: Re: division zero 500 years ago   division zero 500 years ago - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 4:27 am

Reahing my hand out a blossum landed on it. rose. Its the color of a rose. Hmm? a Hell butterfly landed on ajira's shoulder. Looking towards ayame.. Its Some "important division zero business" tho I'm pretty sure they just want some sake. Well it looks like I have to go. Hope to see you again soon. This was really fun. Thanks leaning close to ayame ajira gave her a hug and a kiss on the cheek. Knowing that he was about to be sent to las noches and he might not be back for years. He figured it would be better to leave on a cheery note so she wouldn't worry at all. Turning around ajira jumped off the hill and dissapeared into the city.

Last edited by goukii ookami on Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: division zero 500 years ago   division zero 500 years ago - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 5:18 am

Ayame stood there frowning not knowing why, though. Quietly she sang, "I'll keep you my dirty little secret, dirty little secret, don't tell anyone or you'll be just another regret, just another regret, hope that you can keep it, my dirty little secret, who has to know?" She leapt off the edge and fell. A couple hundred feet later, Ayame landed softly on her feet. "Tell me all that you've thrown away, find out games you don't wanna play, you are the only one that needs to know.." She started to walk back to Squad 3 Barracks. Ayame walked in and went to lay down on the bed. She rested her head on the pillow and closed her eyes, busy thinking. What are you up to Ajira..? Please don't get yourself killed...
Back to top Go down
goukii ookami

goukii ookami

PostSubject: Re: division zero 500 years ago   division zero 500 years ago - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 8:44 am

I quickly arrived at the senkai gate on the southern end of seiretei. wonder why they needed me back so fast. What's going on in las noches that needs me to attend too.
hey ajira! the two guards said in unison.
hey guys. How's it going?
where you off to? And why are you looking so down?
sorry guys can't tell where I'm off to. But I do have a bad feeling about this. Well see ya. Guys later. quickly walking into the gate I appeared in the kings domain. Walking over to where kaede taicho was standing I bowed.
what's so urgent?
well ajira your being sent to las noches.
yeah I knew that. replying sarcasticly
there has been an increase in advanced hollowfication.
more menos?
no adjuchas class and higher.
oh. I see when do I leave? Do I have time to say goodbye to anyone?
sorry no and you leave now. We had urahara taicho open a gate to heuco mundo for you. walking silently over too the gate I stepped in hoping that it was just a rumor.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: division zero 500 years ago   division zero 500 years ago - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 9:45 am

Ayame felt Ajira's reiatsu disappear... I knew this would happen.... She frowned and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
goukii ookami

goukii ookami

PostSubject: Re: division zero 500 years ago   division zero 500 years ago - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 9:49 am

Stepping out into a great dessert I wondered where to go. stupid div 0 never giving me directions well I guess ill head over in That direction! randomly pointing in a direction I started stroll over the dunes.
Back to top Go down
goukii ookami

goukii ookami

PostSubject: Re: division zero 500 years ago   division zero 500 years ago - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 4:43 pm

Walking past many dunes the sand illuminated but never very hot. Ajira noticed that he had been walking toward a building for the past few hours tho it didn't seem to have gotten any closer. wonder how far away that building really is.guess ill make it there eventually. putting the hood back over his head he continued to walk through the vast desert alone.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: division zero 500 years ago   division zero 500 years ago - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 5:06 pm

Ayame got up and walked over to the desk. "Hmmm... looks like Ichimaru Taichou hasn't finished the paperwork yet..." She sat down in the chair and stared at the papers, "And I certainly don't wanna do it.... but I believe that it was due today... Might as well." Ayame grabbed a brush and started to fill the stuff out, "Man, Ichimaru Taichou has a lot." Gin walked in the room, "Ayame? What are you doing?" Rose frowned, "I'm sorry. I didn't know if you were gonna finish it in time... so I did it for you." Gin smiled, "It's alright." He took the stack of finished papers from her and left.
Back to top Go down
goukii ookami

goukii ookami

PostSubject: Re: division zero 500 years ago   division zero 500 years ago - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 5:17 pm

jeeze I'm tired. A lot of excitement recently. Hope ayame is doing alright. looking around I spot a small cave opening in the side of a sand dune. Walking inside I notice that its mostly flat and would make a great place to rest for a while. Laying down on a rock in the back I stared at the cieling noticing that there was an opening that allowed light through. this place is nice. Could use some cleaning up so someone doesn't trip in here but that's about it closing my eyes I slipped into sleep without realizing it.
Back to top Go down
goukii ookami

goukii ookami

PostSubject: Re: division zero 500 years ago   division zero 500 years ago - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 3:45 am

Hearing a scratching noise ajira quickly sat up. Seeing a hollow slowly crawlinacross the floor. haha oh jeeze you gave me a scare. Now for waking me you get the pleasure of death. smiling evily ajira raised his reiatsu ten times his normal level. The hollow began to howl as its mask. Started cracking. A second later it was no more. I'm so sick of this place already. I miss seireitei it was. So peacefull. walking back out to the desert ajira started back on his journey to las noches.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: division zero 500 years ago   division zero 500 years ago - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 3:56 am

Gin, Aizen, and Tosen were watching Ajira's progress. "Shall we send you out, Gin?" "Alright, Aizen-Sama." Tosen frowned, "What if he messes up, Aizen-Sama?" "Have faith in Gin." With that said, Gin left Las Noches.
Back to top Go down
goukii ookami

goukii ookami

PostSubject: Re: division zero 500 years ago   division zero 500 years ago - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 7:43 am

Looking off into the distance I strated to be able to make out a shape. I couldn't tell what it was but I looked strangly like a person. Walking alittle bit faster I put my hand on one of my swords just incase. Whistles while I ran I hoped this figure would be able to get me to las noches faster.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: division zero 500 years ago   division zero 500 years ago - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 8:24 am

Gin shunpo'd over to Ajira and smiled, "Are you headed to Las Noches?"
Back to top Go down
goukii ookami

goukii ookami

PostSubject: Re: division zero 500 years ago   division zero 500 years ago - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 8:46 am

gah!falling backwards ajira looked at gin yeah. Where did you come from? You backup or something? ajira leans forward and. Stands back up. great I'm stuck with gin. Why. Couldn't they have sent ayame! I would much prefer her company. But I guess a captian is a better choice.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: division zero 500 years ago   division zero 500 years ago - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 8:48 am

Gin continued to smile and as if he was reading Ajira's mind, said, "Ayame isn't coming." He finished in his head, To save you... He grabbed Ajira's arm and reappeared in front of Las Noches, "There you go..."
Back to top Go down
goukii ookami

goukii ookami

PostSubject: Re: division zero 500 years ago   division zero 500 years ago - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 8:53 am

uh well thankyou. That was easier than I expected. walking forward ajira saw that the walls were made of seki seki stone. And that he wouldn't be able to sence anyones reiatsu when he went within the walls turning around and looking at gin you comming with?
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: division zero 500 years ago   division zero 500 years ago - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 8:57 am

Gin sighed, "Later..." He vanished with a swish of Shunpo.
Back to top Go down
goukii ookami

goukii ookami

PostSubject: Re: division zero 500 years ago   division zero 500 years ago - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 9:07 am

well your stupid! ajira yelled after gin. With a sigh ajira started his journey through the massive building. Everyonce in a while he could see shadows racing across the ground and hear sounds around corners. But there wasn't ever anyone there.god this place creeps me out. And I haven't even seen a freaking hollow yet?! turning the next corner ajira found himself in what looked like a lab. hmm this is familiar wonder if urahara is actually a hollow? laughing to himself ajira went about the lab looking at various objects.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: division zero 500 years ago   division zero 500 years ago - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 10:47 am

"You're a Shinigami, aren't you?" A voice came out of nowhere. "What are you doing here?" A tall pink-haired man stepped out of the corner, "You're not supposed to be here." He continued.
Back to top Go down
goukii ookami

goukii ookami

PostSubject: Re: division zero 500 years ago   division zero 500 years ago - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 11:16 am

Quickly turning towards the voice. who are you? And yeah im a shinigami whats it too ya ajira said forcibly placing his hands on both of his zanpaku-to
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: division zero 500 years ago   division zero 500 years ago - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

division zero 500 years ago
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next