Bleach: The Last Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Espada are at it again. Will you join the forces of good or evil, Arrancar or Shinigami?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

division zero 500 years ago

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

division zero 500 years ago - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: division zero 500 years ago   division zero 500 years ago - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 11:27 am

The man smirked, "I believe you know my sister. It seems you've picked up some of her reiatsu." He laughed and crossed his arms, "I know she's spoken of me. After all... I am the Octava Espada."
Back to top Go down
http://vengencerp.forumotion.com/index.htm
goukii ookami

goukii ookami

PostSubject: Re: division zero 500 years ago   division zero 500 years ago - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 11:45 am

Syazel?! ajira stepped back in shock.this is ayames brother? He seems calm maybe i wont have to fight him
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: division zero 500 years ago   division zero 500 years ago - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 11:57 am

He smiled, "So you do know me? I only figured as much." His hand was resting on his Zanpakuto, "Based on your expression..." Szayel paused, "You're part of Division Zero, aren't you? You must be pretty powerful. I feel privileged to have you as my opponent."
Back to top Go down
goukii ookami

goukii ookami

PostSubject: Re: division zero 500 years ago   division zero 500 years ago - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 12:09 pm

opponent? Must we fight sorry ayame im about to kill your brother. Please forgive me. stepping forward drawing drawing one of his zanpaku-to sign murasame! the blade began to glow a deep red and the dragon on the blade began to wrap itself around the blade. Ajira's reiatsu increased drastically. yes i am in division zero and now you are going to die.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: division zero 500 years ago   division zero 500 years ago - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 12:11 pm

Szayel laughed and raised his hands in a sarcastic defeat, "I don't mean now..." He raised his eyebrows, "I'm not prepared.."
Back to top Go down
goukii ookami

goukii ookami

PostSubject: Re: division zero 500 years ago   division zero 500 years ago - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 1:26 pm

wait what? Your not prepared? a little shocked by that statement ajira stood there for a minute. well what are you waiting for ? Get ready. ajira started tapping his foot impatiently.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: division zero 500 years ago   division zero 500 years ago - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 2:37 pm

Szayel sighed and walked out of the room. "Such impatience isn't good, you know.." He yelled to Ajira. Szayel had come back into the room a moment later with two of his Fraccion, Lumina and Verona. "Silly Shinigami," He laughed, "You won't be able to win.." He unsheathed his Zanpakuto and raised it in front of himself.
Back to top Go down
goukii ookami

goukii ookami

PostSubject: Re: division zero 500 years ago   division zero 500 years ago - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 2:45 pm

Raising an eyebrow ajira laughs ah i hoped to avoid needless killing but eh i dont care now. looking over the two fraccion ajira smiles you sure those are the two you want with you?
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: division zero 500 years ago   division zero 500 years ago - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 2:48 pm

Szayel licked his lips with a sadistic smile, "It's all I need to defeat you, if that's what you mean." He disappeared with Sonido.
Back to top Go down
goukii ookami

goukii ookami

PostSubject: Re: division zero 500 years ago   division zero 500 years ago - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 3:11 pm

Chuckling slightly ajira followed syazel with his eyes haha those fraccion are just rediculous come on syazel stop messing around. Ajira dissapeared with shuunpo chasing after syazel
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: division zero 500 years ago   division zero 500 years ago - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 3:14 pm

Szayel stopped and managed to get a small slice on Ajira's shoulder. "Damn. I missed." He laughed and started to move again.
Back to top Go down
goukii ookami

goukii ookami

PostSubject: Re: division zero 500 years ago   division zero 500 years ago - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 3:34 pm

Stopping ajira noticed a slight pain in his arm as a trickle of blood ran down his arm. is all you do is run away!damn i need to catch this guy using shuunpo ajira got closed the distance between the two slashing down at syazel
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: division zero 500 years ago   division zero 500 years ago - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 3:40 pm

Szayel blocked the attack quickly with his arm and tsked, "Your gonna have to do better than that if you want to cut me..." He turned around and kicked Ajira in the face. Szayel sighed in annoyance, "Well for Division 0..." He paused, "You suck."
Back to top Go down
goukii ookami

goukii ookami

PostSubject: Re: division zero 500 years ago   division zero 500 years ago - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 3:49 pm

i suck?! How dare you! pulling out his second sword. twin dragons that through the sky pierce bankai! ajira reiastu spiked shattering the nearby glass. Ajira dissapeared again this time stabbing through syazels stomach. im sorry espada octava was it? Now you die.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: division zero 500 years ago   division zero 500 years ago - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 3:56 pm

The clone disintegrated. "Hmm... I die? Wrong again." Szayel came around behind Ajira and stabbed him through the shoulder blade. "Damn. I keep missing. But you obviously suck... because I haven't even used my release."
Back to top Go down
goukii ookami

goukii ookami

PostSubject: Re: division zero 500 years ago   division zero 500 years ago - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 4:05 pm

kisama! ajira gasp and dropped one of his swords. Glaring at syazel ajira rushed at him swing his sword. Having been block ajira pointed one finger at syazels heart. byakurai a blue streak of energy shot towards syazel
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: division zero 500 years ago   division zero 500 years ago - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 4:12 pm

Using Sonido, he disappeared out of the way, "Mm, Kido. I know all about it, stupid Shinigami." Szayel tsked, "I warned you, you're not going to win."
Nnoitra attacked from behind and raked his Zanpakuto down Ajira's back, "Gotcha..!" Szayel shook his head, "Nnoitra... you always ruin my fun."
Back to top Go down
goukii ookami

goukii ookami

PostSubject: Re: division zero 500 years ago   division zero 500 years ago - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 4:21 pm

Collapsing to the ground ajira looked at syazel an attack from behind? You hollow have no shame! coughing up blood ajira reached for his zanpaku-to before passing out on the ground
*thankyou rose! Your the best!^.^ couldnt have done it without you*
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: division zero 500 years ago   division zero 500 years ago - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 4:29 pm

Szayel grinned a sadistic smile. "Take him, Nnoitra, while I get everything set up. Lord Aizen will be proud." Nnoitra nodded, but frowned, "Who said you were the boss?" Szayel glared at him, "I did."
*no problem >.< didn't know I get thanks for killin ya though O.o*
Back to top Go down
goukii ookami

goukii ookami

PostSubject: Re: division zero 500 years ago   division zero 500 years ago - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 3:45 am

Hearing a slight mechanical buzz around him ajira opened his eyes. Seeing an unfamiliar room he tried to sit up but couldn't move. Looking down at his limbs ajira saw that he was strapped to some sort of table. With needles and tubes placed throughout his body. Seeing his captors walking about on the other side of the room ajira realized he was in las noches. wait! what are you doing to me?! Answer me! ajira thrashed back and forth on the table struggling to get free
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: division zero 500 years ago   division zero 500 years ago - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 5:41 am

Szayel grinned a sadistic smile, "Sorry, no can do." He leaned over Ajira, inches from his face. Nnoitra walked in and tsked, "What are you doing to the poor Shinigami?" He rested his Zanpakuto on his shoulder and frowned. Szayel continued to smile and then turned away, "Just having a little fun." He grabbed a needle off of the wall and walked over to Ajira again, "This might just hurt... a lot." Szayel stabbed the needle in Ajira's arm. The liquids drained and he pulled away.
Back to top Go down
goukii ookami

goukii ookami

PostSubject: Re: division zero 500 years ago   division zero 500 years ago - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 7:10 am

as the needle stuck into ajira's he screamed out in pain. Looking toward nnoitra ill kill you I swear it! pulling on the bands that held him down. I'm sorry ayame. Don't forget me.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: division zero 500 years ago   division zero 500 years ago - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 8:46 am

"You're really not in the position to be saying silly things like that.." Szayel grinned. He flipped some switches on a machine and there was a whirring sound. "Nnoitra, get me the drug, will ya?!" Nnoitra sighed and handed a bottle of blue liquid to Szayel. He poured it in the tubes and it flowed over to Ajira. He moved and stood in the doorway, "Now we wait while the tranformation takes it's roll." Szayel left with Nnoitra following.
Back to top Go down
goukii ookami

goukii ookami

PostSubject: Re: division zero 500 years ago   division zero 500 years ago - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 9:13 am

transformation?! ajira yelled out towards the two leaving espada. Watching as the blue fluid slowly drained into his body ajira closed his eyes. I will get my revenge. I swear. ajira said quietly to himself.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: division zero 500 years ago   division zero 500 years ago - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 9:20 am

Szayel smiled as he heard Ajira's screams of pain. "I believe we were correct. It does work. Shinigami to Arrancar... but we don't know yet, it isn't finished." He boasted to Aizen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: division zero 500 years ago   division zero 500 years ago - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

division zero 500 years ago
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next