Bleach: The Last Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Espada are at it again. Will you join the forces of good or evil, Arrancar or Shinigami?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Birth of the Celestial Hollows

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Birth of the Celestial Hollows Empty
PostSubject: Birth of the Celestial Hollows   Birth of the Celestial Hollows Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 11:46 am

18000 years ago

An elderly man appeared in a strange realm. Sand covered the world. The elderly man was in his mid fifties. He had short white hair, a long white beard and green eyes. The man had a hole in his chest with a dissolving chain, "Where am I?" Suddenly the chain disappeared. The elderly man screamed in pain gripping his chest. A strange white substance shot from his mouth, nose, eyes and ears. the liquid formed into a tortiose like mask. The man released a strange hollow howl. A strange dark green energy consumed his body.

When it died down the man was no more. Standing in his place was a humanoid. On his back was a large black shell with spikes down its design. His feet were webbed and hands clawed. His body was covered in blacky greenish scales.A strange white mask covered his face. He was Roshi now a Vasto Lorde by the name of Genbu the Black Tortiose and the very First Hollow!

Last edited by Makai Kasai on Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:57 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Birth of the Celestial Hollows   Birth of the Celestial Hollows Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 11:56 am

12000 years ago....

A man in his mid twenties appeared in the barren wasteland. His hair was short and pitch black. His eyes were blood red. A hole was in his chest. A chain was attached that seemed to be eating itself. The man looked around in fright, "W...Where am i! What is with this chain!" The chain disappeared and the man screamed. Silver Reiatsu erupted from his body. white liquid shot from his eyes, ears, mouth and nose. He screamed as the Reiatsu consumed him.

A long scaled dragon tail lash out. The man had changed. He wore stange white bone armour that covered his body. Bone gauntlets covered his hands with blades sticking over the fingers. A pair of dragon like wings were attached to his back. A dragon skull like mask covered his face. His eyes were an errie red. Horns were attached to his forehead.

His feet were covered in bone armour to making clawed feet. His hair had grown longer and gained red streaks through it. he took on a dragonoid appearance. He dropped to the ground. He looked up as a man in his mid fifties leaned over him. He has short white hair and a long white beard with green eyes. He wears a light green slik long sleeved shirt Top and blue silk pants.

"My name is Roshi child what is yours?"

The dragonoid gripped its head, and spoke in a hollow voice "m...m...Makai Kasai..." On that day Makai Kasia was born aka Seiryuu the Azure Dragon the second born hollow.

Last edited by Makai Kasai on Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Birth of the Celestial Hollows   Birth of the Celestial Hollows Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 12:04 pm

11749 Years ago

A man appeared in the sand areas. He has short blonde hair and golden eyes. He looked at the disappearing chain as it vanished. Golden Reiatsu erupted from his body. A loud beast like roar came from within the glow of Reiatsu. A long golden tail lash out. The form of a dragon appeared only for it to shrink. A human stepped out. His hair had grown long and his eyes were sitll golden only with blue iris. A hole was in his chest. A giant Zanbatou was beside him. He had completely skipped gillian, adjuchas and Vasto Lorde stages and became an Arrancar.

The newborn hollow looked up. Before him was an old man and a man in his mid twenties. The youngst stood at 6'4 with long black red streaked spiked hair that reached mid back. His eyes are blood red. By his waist was a black muramasa/. he work black silk dragon pants and a white cloak to show a hole in his chest to.

The younger one bent down, "Name's Makai Kasai and this is my master Roshi. What's your name brother?"

"My name is Ranpu Kagirinai!"

Makai helped him to stand. That was the birth of Huang long the yellow Dragon and the strongest hollow in existance.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Birth of the Celestial Hollows   Birth of the Celestial Hollows Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 12:09 pm

5790 Years ago

A young woman in her mid twenties stood within the reall world, attached to her chest. She was in ruin she had just been killed and raped by her husband and his friends. She saw her body across from her. Her husband stood over her with his friends laughing. Anger over took her. Red flames engulfed her body followed by red Reiatsu. Her hair turned to flames reaching mid back.

She stepped forward as a Vasto Lorde. Bird like wings made of flames flapped form her back. Flame feathers covered her forarms. Flames wrapped around her shoulders. A white mask covered her face. Her mask took the shape of a human skull with a red phoenix on the right cheek. Flames wrapped around her feet making talons. The new vasto lorde lunged forth. Flames covered her hands making claws. She tore through the humans in anger. As she did she saw a strange portal. Stepping out was a young man with long black hair with red streaks.

"We have been waiting for you. I am Makai Kasai and i will help you with this new power. I will take you in as my daughter and student?What is your name?"

She stared at him for awhile and answered, "R...Rei..."/ Makai took the vasto lords hand and led her through the garganta and into Hueco Mundo. As such Rei aka Suzuka the Vermillion bird came to life.

Last edited by Makai Kasai on Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Birth of the Celestial Hollows   Birth of the Celestial Hollows Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 12:15 pm

960 Years ago

A young teenage girl looked around Hueco Mundo. She had light silk white hair with light blue streaks. She screamed as her chain vanished. White Reiatsu engulfed her form .Many hollows had gathered in hunger. Reiatsu died down. She stumbled forth in fright. Her new form looked like a tiger. White armour covered her body. She stood on her back legs. Three long white light blue striped tiger tails swayed behind her. Long tiger ears twitched playfully. fur covered her back. Her hair had grown longer and more silkier. A hole wa sin her chest. her canines had grown in length. Her nails were longer and resembled claws.

The hollows around hers grinned hungrily, "DINNER TIME BOYS!" They all lunged. But they never reached her. As a dark green Reiatsu flooded the area killing them all. An elderly man approached with a chuckle. Many hollows stepped back all whisper, 'First hollow'. Roshi held out a hand, "Come young one we have been waiting a long time for you to appear. What is your name?"

"S...S...S....Shira" stuttered the girl inffright. As such Shira aka Byakko the white tiger was born.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Birth of the Celestial Hollows   Birth of the Celestial Hollows Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 4:17 am

9000 years ago (Kings Realm)

Kagirinai, Makai and Roshi all knelt in a large throne room. The three hollows had been called here by none other than the soul king. the teenage looked king sat before them, "Rise Makai Kasai, Roshi and Kagirinai to not kneel before me you are my guests."

Roshi was the first to speak, "My lord may i ask why you have called us here?"

"I have called you here for your help. Your world Hueco Mundo within it 5 gates reside that connected to my realm, the human realm and SOul society which shall soon hold Shinigami. That gates are the balance to everything if they are destroyed chaos will erupt. I am entrusting you to protect them under your new names. Roshi you are Genbu the Black tortiose of the North. Kagirinai you are Huang Long the yellow Dragon of the center and you Makai Kasai are Seiryuu the Azure Dragon of the East! There are two more Suzuka the Vermillion Bird of the South and Byakko the white tiger of the west. You will know who they are in time. Though i will mention a sixth a student to one of you..."

The three hollows bowed and in a flash of golden Reiatsu found themselves in Hueco Mundo once more.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: Birth of the Celestial Hollows   Birth of the Celestial Hollows Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 8:57 am

1318 years ago

"Ayame! Help me with these menos!" The voice rang in her head. It continued on, over and over,
"Bai Bai.. for now.. anyways.." Everything ended on that day.
Her life.
Love.
Happiness.
No matter how hard she tried to forget, there was still always going to be that one menos in her mind. "Gin! Help!" That was the last time she had talked to him. She kept thinking that it didn't have to be that way, but you can't change the past. She blamed him, that stupid horrible man. He, she thought, was the one that killed her. Not the menos but Gin Ichimaru.
Ayame, who now called herself Rose, had appeared in a desert wasteland. The chain that was connected to her heart hung down, torn and tattered, eating itself till it was nothing. She cried out in pain and gripped her chest furiously. Rose fell to her knees, tears streaming down her blood-soaked cheeks.

The pain stopped what seemed to be hours later. Rose stood up weakly and looked around her, now more curious. She didn't know what she was, or even who she was. "Damn..." She frowned and noticed the tail that hung out behind her and it swished in her face, "What...the hell?"
Her nails formed claws. "Waitamintute!!" She felt the top of her head. Sure enough, there was a pair of ears on top of her head.
Rose was quiet. She sat down and started to cry again.
Back to top Go down
http://vengencerp.forumotion.com/index.htm
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Birth of the Celestial Hollows   Birth of the Celestial Hollows Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 9:00 am

A golden Reiatsu shook through Hueco Mundo killing the hundreds of hollows that wished to devour the new Vasto Lorde. Stepping before the young woman was a man around twenty standing 6'2 with spiked blonde hair that defied Gravity. On his back was a amssive zanbatou 8 feet long and twice as wide as the man. The blonde arrancar knelt before the young Vasto Lorde.

he gave a kind smile, "My what have we here not 1 minute after hollowfication and your already a Vasto Lorde."
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: Birth of the Celestial Hollows   Birth of the Celestial Hollows Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 9:08 am

Rose looked up at the new figure standing before her. She was NOT in a good mood, "Yeah?" She snapped, "And who the hell are you?!"
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Birth of the Celestial Hollows   Birth of the Celestial Hollows Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 9:16 am

The sighed instantly golden Reiatsu exploded off his body. He sent the Vasto Lorde to her knees making her struggle to breathe. Every hollow in the area dissolved into spirit particles.All off Hueco Mundo shook, "I am Ranpu Kagirinai The third Born Hollow!"
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: Birth of the Celestial Hollows   Birth of the Celestial Hollows Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 9:34 am

Rose winced and forced herself through the pain and stood up. "Eh," She sneered and crossed her arms, "That's great, isn't it?" Rose muttered sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Birth of the Celestial Hollows   Birth of the Celestial Hollows Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 9:43 am

Kagirinai looked at her. He sighed in great annoyance, "you may be a Vasto Lorde with great power but you don't no how to use it!" His reiatsu exploded again. The ground was burnt away into a giant crater.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: Birth of the Celestial Hollows   Birth of the Celestial Hollows Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 9:56 am

"You're just stupid." Rose frowned to herself and thought, Power? What power? He must really be stupid.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Birth of the Celestial Hollows   Birth of the Celestial Hollows Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 9:58 am

The blonde raised a hand. A red sphere of Reiatsu started to charge up, "Cero!" The hollow flash tore through the air destroying the landscape. "As i said you don't know how to use your power let me show you!" A yellow strand of Reiatsu connected to the back of the female hollow's head. Kagirinai had full control over her body. He accessed her Reiatsu. She raised a hand and a red cero started to charge up firing from her palm. the cero tore through the air destroying a giant sand dune.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: Birth of the Celestial Hollows   Birth of the Celestial Hollows Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 10:02 am

Rose struggled against his control, falling to her knees again, but somehow managed to break the connection, "Damn you!"
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Birth of the Celestial Hollows   Birth of the Celestial Hollows Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 10:03 am

"Like i said child until you learn to control your power. you are nothing but a little wolf cub out here amongst this sea of hollows!"
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: Birth of the Celestial Hollows   Birth of the Celestial Hollows Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 10:09 am

She grinded her teeth and glared at him. "Well then so be it. If I die, I die. Nothing I can do to help it, then let it happen." Rose crossed her arms, "And I CERTAINLY don't want to be trained by the likes of YOU." She spat at his feet.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Birth of the Celestial Hollows   Birth of the Celestial Hollows Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 10:11 am

The man closed his eyes and drew his massive blade. He rammed it straight through her body. The blade fazed through her. yellow Reiatsu engulfed her form cracking her mask, "Let's see what you look like AS AN ARRANCAR!"
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: Birth of the Celestial Hollows   Birth of the Celestial Hollows Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 10:28 am

Rose let off a soft gasp as the blade was shoved through her, "Damn you!" She choked.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Birth of the Celestial Hollows   Birth of the Celestial Hollows Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 10:32 am

The man released a burst of golden Reiatsu forcing the Vasto Lorde to under go arrancarnization.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: Birth of the Celestial Hollows   Birth of the Celestial Hollows Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 10:37 am

Rose sat there and a small mask like a hairpin appeared slowly on her. She looked at her hands and moved her thumbs more freely then before. ".............."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Birth of the Celestial Hollows   Birth of the Celestial Hollows Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 10:51 am

"So Arrancar what is your name?" asked Kagirinai as he placed his blade on his back.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: Birth of the Celestial Hollows   Birth of the Celestial Hollows Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 10:59 am

She glared at him, "Rose." The girl frowned, her arms still crossed.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Birth of the Celestial Hollows   Birth of the Celestial Hollows Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 11:01 am

"Rose huh well then unless you want to be eaten alive i advice you come with me to learn to use your power Rose-san."
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: Birth of the Celestial Hollows   Birth of the Celestial Hollows Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 11:05 am

She stood up and wiped her eyes. "Alright..." Still frowning, she added, "And you are?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Birth of the Celestial Hollows   Birth of the Celestial Hollows Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Birth of the Celestial Hollows
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: The Last Hope :: The Past and Future :: The Past-
Jump to: