Bleach: The Last Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Espada are at it again. Will you join the forces of good or evil, Arrancar or Shinigami?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants)

Go down 
+2
kanajii
Bane/Yuki
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Bane/Yuki

Bane/Yuki

Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants) Empty
PostSubject: Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants)   Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 1:18 pm

Bane had arrived from the world of the living with his lieutenant yuki sanada to attend the captains meeting he and yuki stood out side the main hall where the meeting was to take place. he still had time for the meeting wasnt starting for a few hours.
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants)   Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 1:24 pm

kanajii walked through the doors, Yo!
Back to top Go down
Bane/Yuki

Bane/Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants)   Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 1:26 pm

seeing the squad 8 captain he stoped leaning on the wall.

"sup, its still early but we can relax a bit acording to my hell butterfly there is somthing big going down"
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants)   Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 1:28 pm

yeah...it better be good, because i pretty much told a powerful arrancar to shove it so i could get here....i may have a new enemy.... kanajii pulls a small flask of sake from inside his haori and takes a sip, you want some?
Back to top Go down
Bane/Yuki

Bane/Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants)   Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 1:35 pm

his haori for captain was just hanging of his left shoulder like a cap but the 9 emblem could still be seen well. as for yuki his lieutenant badge was tied on with a un regular red cloth as most lieutenants use white it seems that bane and yuki trully are trieng to make a new fasion statment

"must be big for the lieutenants to be involved in the meetings last time that happend was 110 years ago, not that im complaining." Yuki's voice was cold and mezmorizing, his black and red highlighted eyes seemed to reflect candlelight from the hall. he grinned his snakelike grin and was just a few steeps to banes right.

" shure, i dont mind."Banes voice was smooth and fatherly it was almost if he was older than he seemed, bane reached out to take the bottle of saki.
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants)   Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 1:42 pm

kanajii yawned, Bakudo No.77 Tenteikuura (mind talk) kanajii sent a message to his vice captain to come to the meeting, almost instantly kanajii's vice captain nanao ise walked through the door.
Back to top Go down
Bane/Yuki

Bane/Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants)   Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 1:47 pm

Bane and yuki said in at the same time "welcome Lieutenent." bane drunk some saki and handed the bottle back to kanajii as yuki never drinks, hes the reliable one for squad 9
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants)   Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 1:55 pm

kanajii takes the bottle and puts it back in his haori... nanao-chan, say hi to the 5th squads captain and vice captain

hi, it's a pleasure to meet you both
Back to top Go down
Bane/Yuki

Bane/Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants)   Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 1:59 pm

Bane was looking over a list:

Division 1: Genryūsai Shigekuni Yamamoto
Division 2: Soi Fon
Division 3: Rose Ichimaru/Ayame
Division 4: Retsu Unohana
Division 5: Bachiyami
Division 6: Byakuya Kuchiki
Division 7: Toride Kenichi
Division 8: Kanajii
Division 9: Bane Ryuho
Division 10: Tōshirō Hitsugaya
Division 11: BlackPlauge
Division 12: Mayuri Kurotsuchi
Division 13: Jūshirō Ukitake

he decided it best to nail it to the bulitin board just outside the main hall, as that was a new item placed by Mayuri Kurotsuchi to make minor messages and details for the captains and lietenants easier.

turning to the lietenanent nanao he smiled and said "its the 9th squad but thats ok im fairly new just like the 5th squads captain is"
Back to top Go down
Bane/Yuki

Bane/Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants)   Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 2:02 pm

"and please just call me bane and Yuki is just yuki" Bane still sounding as fatherly as ever

" it is a pleasure to meet sutch a fine lady." Yuki said in as close of a warm voice as possible but it was still cold and mesmorising
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants)   Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 2:07 pm

my bad....i was just talking to the 5th squad captain is all...im getting tired of waiting, what do you say to a little sparring?
Back to top Go down
Bachiyami

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants)   Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 2:08 pm

The doors bust open and in walked Bachiyami. His vice captain Momo Hinamori walked beside him. the captain raised a hand with a bottle of sake, '"Sup!"
Back to top Go down
Bane/Yuki

Bane/Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants)   Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 2:10 pm

"sounds fun but remember im not held responsible"

looking to the 5th squad captain

"sup wanna watch me and captain Kanajii spar?" he said with his fatherly voice
Back to top Go down
Bachiyami

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants)   Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 2:13 pm

"Sure why not. First whats this i here about telling an all powerful Arrancar to shove it?" said the 5th Division Captain
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants)   Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 2:18 pm

aahh...you see i'd been training with an arrancar, you may have heard of him, roshi....anyway, i got a hell butterfly saying there was an important captains meeting, so i had to leave, and lets just say he wasn't very happy haha.
Back to top Go down
Bachiyami

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants)   Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 2:21 pm

"I know Roshi he use to visit the soul King with Makai, Kagirinai, Shira and Rei to give reports. Trust me when i say it is not a good idea to leave when he has decided to train you. He hates wasting his time. I will tell you off a few people he has trained personally one being Yamamoto, Retsu Unohana being a second." spoke the Shinigami taking a swig of sake.
Back to top Go down
Bane/Yuki

Bane/Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants)   Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 2:23 pm

"so where shall we spar just out side or shall we head to the training grounds?" Bane didnt care were he just wished he was back in the world of the living so he can be in his gigai and have a smoke.
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants)   Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 2:26 pm

yeah...i know yami, but i didn't actually want to train in the first place....i was unconcious and he dragged me someplace and said i had to train, kanajii looked at bane, how bout just outside?.
Back to top Go down
Bachiyami

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants)   Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 2:28 pm

Yami nodded his head, "Yeah i see. but get this you were offered training by the very first hollow.lets just say that doesn't come by often. Anyway what are we here for anyway?"

Momo stood to the side next to yuki.
Back to top Go down
Bane/Yuki

Bane/Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants)   Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 2:32 pm

"fair enough." bane steped outside

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Bane/Yuki

Bane/Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants)   Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 2:35 pm

Yuki stood next to momo and focused on Yami " we dont know anything head captain yamamoto wouldnt say." his voice was cold and mesmorizing
Back to top Go down
Bachiyami

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants)   Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 2:37 pm

Yami sighed, "I see....sigh what a pain....what think Yamamoto could give us some heads up."

(yo bane could ya send me a message tellling me whats going on? So at least i have some sort of idea).
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants)   Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 2:44 pm

ok...so are we still up for some sparring?
Back to top Go down
Bane/Yuki

Bane/Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants)   Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 2:50 pm

"Im waiting captain kanajii" Bane yells from outside through the doors his zanpakuto in shikai form already
Back to top Go down
Bachiyami

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants)   Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 2:52 pm

Arriving on the scene were captains Soifon, Juushirou, Hitsuguya, Unohana and Kurotsuchi. Yami ignored them and had all his attention on Bane and Kanajii.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants)   Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants)
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next