Bleach: The Last Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Espada are at it again. Will you join the forces of good or evil, Arrancar or Shinigami?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants)

Go down 
+2
kanajii
Bane/Yuki
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants)   Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 4:54 pm

"I wasn't refering to any Shinigami at all bane-kun...think outside the box."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants)   Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 4:58 pm

Tortuga looked up, "It seems one of them has arrived..."

IN a puff of smoke appeared a small white serpentine dragon, "Howdy" said the tiny dragon.

"Celeste my friend you are here."

The dragon known as celeste looked at Toruga then around the place,"So the others haven't shown up yet?"

"no not yet."
Back to top Go down
Bane/Yuki

Bane/Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants)   Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 4:59 pm

"you must be mistaking what i ment tortuga, what i ment was head captain yamamoto should have contacted all partys involved giving them access to attend the meeting."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants)   Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 5:00 pm

Celeste looked up at bane, "Hmmm do i know you? I recognise your face."
Back to top Go down
Bane/Yuki

Bane/Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants)   Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 5:04 pm

"i have just seen you in the world of the living, as we was near the location makai was when we receieved word that somthing was up."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants)   Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 5:05 pm

"Ah but i've seen you before through Makai's eyes./ Oh how rude i'm Celeste Endriago Rey (Celestial Dragon King) One of Makai's Zanpukto spirits i'm his fifth release. How do you do?"
Back to top Go down
Bane/Yuki

Bane/Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants)   Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 5:15 pm

"its going smoth and fast actually i been away on a patrol squad then brought back givin a crash course on the situation and promoted to captain it just seems like alot to handle however im shure we all involved can fix the situation."
Back to top Go down
Bane/Yuki

Bane/Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants)   Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 5:17 pm

"i am Squad 9 captain Bane Ryuho. it is nice to see some friendly zanpakutos as i seen some mean ones." Bane lookes down to his zanpakuto on his hip.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants)   Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 5:18 pm

Celeste landed on Bane's shoulder, "Oh thats good to here. Now Toruga i must ask you something do you know who is coming in Rei's and kagirinai's spots?" asked the tiny dragon.

Toruga sighed, "There coming themselves..."

Celeste's eyes widened, "WHAT but that can't be right they'll be leaving two gates unguarded! Makai's is already unguarded and Shira is with you! If they come ehre that leaves four of the five gates unprotected!'

"I know Celeste i know. But there leaving clones in there places and SHira did the same and Makai did as well didn't he?"

Celeste nodded his head, "I guess but still two of them in the same spot...."
Back to top Go down
Toride Kenichi

Toride Kenichi

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants)   Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 5:19 pm

''Hey hey, hey. I didn't know there was a meeting here. Am I late?''
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants)   Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 5:20 pm

Tortuga looked at Toride, "If your here then who's with Roshi?"
Back to top Go down
Toride Kenichi

Toride Kenichi

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants)   Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 5:21 pm

''I'm one of Toride's clone, he left a clone (me) behind here in Seireitei.''
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants)   Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 5:23 pm

A garganta opened up and out stepped Makai Kasai the Segunda Espada. he stretched his limbs. Celeste looked at him, 'Master why are you here?' Makai sighed, "I decided to come to this meeting for my own reasons. You may stick around celeste if you wish."

Tortuga sighed in relief, "Oh thats good because Roshi would be severly angry if another Shinigami left his training for this meeting. he was quite upset when Kanajii left...but he's forgiven him and if the shinigami wishes he will help him train."
Back to top Go down
Bane/Yuki

Bane/Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants)   Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 5:23 pm

Not trying to knock celest off his sholder he turned to see Toride. "not yet captain ....... urrm i dont remember your name im squad 9 captain Bane Ryuho Bane said with a nice fatherly tonethe he doesnt look like the father type.
Back to top Go down
Bane/Yuki

Bane/Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants)   Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 5:25 pm

seeing makai again made him grin slightly he just noded to the espada
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants)   Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 5:26 pm

(i'm back) kanajii sat on the ground watching.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants)   Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 5:26 pm

A wall of flames shot up across from them. Stepping out was a red haired goddess in a red battle kimono that hugged her curves showing off her figure. The woman bowed to Makai, "It is good to see you again father."

"As it is good to see you again my daughter."

Rei noticed his twin swords and that her fathers voice had changed and so had his Reiatsu, "It seems he is know longer troubling you father dear."

Makai sighed, "Yes but for how long im not sure."
Back to top Go down
Toride Kenichi

Toride Kenichi

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants)   Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 5:27 pm

Toride saw Bane. ''Hey, I saw you many times here, Bane.''

( Welcome back, Kanajii )
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants)   Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 5:29 pm

Rei bowed to the three Captains. She looked at Toride and smiled, "It seems you are much better then when we last met. It is good to meet you again Shinigami-kun even though we did not meet on best of terms."
Back to top Go down
Toride Kenichi

Toride Kenichi

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants)   Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 5:31 pm

''Sorry, lady. I don't remember you since I'm one of Toride's clones, and we don't have the memory of him.''

Last edited by Toride Kenichi on Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bane/Yuki

Bane/Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants)   Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 5:31 pm

he desides to go and sit next to kanajii as careful as he could to not knock celeste of his shoulder. he then brought out a small bottle of saki and took a drink. "man the soul society shure changed alot in the last 100 years but hey it could be worse." he said more to himself but loud enough to be heard
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants)   Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 5:34 pm

the woman sighed. She bowed to the clone "I see. I am Rei, i go by the title of Suzuka the Vermillion bird of the South. And as you have already gussed i am Makai's Daughter."

Sudddenly a large amount of yellow Reiatsu cloaked all of Soul Society making it shake under its power. The Reiatsu even shook earth and Hueco Mundo under its power. A large garganta opened up as Reiatsu flooded the area forcing every captain in the area to there knees.

Celeste sighed, "it would seem he has arrived..."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants)   Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 5:34 pm

the woman sighed. She bowed to the clone "I see. I am Rei, i go by the title of Suzuka the Vermillion bird of the South. And as you have already gussed i am Makai's Daughter."

Sudddenly a large amount of yellow Reiatsu cloaked all of Soul Society making it shake under its power. The Reiatsu even shook earth and Hueco Mundo under its power. A large garganta opened up as Reiatsu flooded the area forcing every captain in the area to there knees.

Celeste sighed, "it would seem he has arrived..."
Back to top Go down
Toride Kenichi

Toride Kenichi

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants)   Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 5:38 pm

''Hahah, even I guess from who's huge reiatsu is that. One of the five celestial hollows?'' said the clone.
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants)   Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 5:39 pm

kanajii looked up, curious to see who was coming out of the garganta.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants)   Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants)
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next