Bleach: The Last Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Espada are at it again. Will you join the forces of good or evil, Arrancar or Shinigami?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants)

Go down 
+2
kanajii
Bane/Yuki
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Bane/Yuki

Bane/Yuki

Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants)   Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 5:40 pm

He felt the strong reiatsu, and sone sat up as he ajusted to the pressure. "that guy needs a regulator i know where they can be baught. my Lieutenant Yuki uses them."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants)   Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 5:43 pm

Celeste sighed, "this guy is the strongest of the five celestial hollows known as Huang Long the yellow dragon of the center..."

Stepping out of the garganta was a man in his mid twenties. He stood at a of hieght 6'2 with spiked blonde hair that defied gravity. His eyes are a golden colour with a blue iris. He wears yellow silk dragon pants and a silver cloak with a light blue t-shirt underneath.

"Ranpu Kagirinai! The only person said to match the Soul King in his second state at 50% going all out! THe Leader of Makai Kasai, Rei, Shira and Roshi! The third born hollow!"

On the blondes back was a massive Zanbatou at least 8 foot long and twice as wide as its wielder.

Last edited by Makai Kasai on Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants)   Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 5:44 pm

kanajii stood...ooooh it's kagirinai....do you remember me?
Back to top Go down
Toride Kenichi

Toride Kenichi

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants)   Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 5:46 pm

( Check my post, I edited it to 'one of the five celestial hollows' before you posted that. Razz )

''Ah, never heard of him.''
Back to top Go down
Bane/Yuki

Bane/Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants)   Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 5:48 pm

Bane just sat back and drank more saki as he was getting confussed by what he was seeing but he kept his face emotionles and nobody could tell he was loosing focus on the people around him as the confusion build up was mounting.
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants)   Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 5:53 pm

so, kagirinai, what brings you to the soul society?
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants)   Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 5:55 pm

Makai and Rei immediately knelt before their leader with their heads bowed. Tortuga and Celeste bowed as well.

Kagirinai raised a hand. The four rose, "Now-now none of that we are comrades all equal."

Kagirinai turned to Kanajii, "To give a report of Aizen's workings to Yamamoto like Tortuga is for roshi, Makai and Rei. All we wait is for Shira's representative. Whom should be here right now."

In a puff of smoke apepared a small white tiger with long ears and twin tails. Light blue stripes covered the tigers body, "Yeah we all here!" spoke the tiger in a child's voice.
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants)   Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 6:00 pm

oh...is it big new then?
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants)   Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 6:02 pm

Kagirinai turned to Kanajii, "You'll have to wait and see. I do not intend to repeat myself."

Makai sighed, "The information we have may be able to bring a stop to Aizen."

Kagirinai looked at Makai, "You seem different Makai. It would seem he is know longer a bother to you."

"Hai for the time being Kagirina-sama."
Back to top Go down
Bane/Yuki

Bane/Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants)   Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 6:03 pm

(ok its already past my sleep times so im going to go my guy s ar just watching whats going on till iget back tomorrow Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants) - Page 4 816881 Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants) - Page 4 390336 Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants) - Page 4 948864 Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants) - Page 4 214697 Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants) - Page 4 310223 Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants) - Page 4 109878 Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants) - Page 4 284347 Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants) - Page 4 652451 Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants) - Page 4 539855 Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants) - Page 4 713791 Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants) - Page 4 268353 Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants) - Page 4 3644 Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants) - Page 4 800423 Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants) - Page 4 323817 Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants) - Page 4 377525 Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants) - Page 4 625644 Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants) - Page 4 406540 Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants) - Page 4 190312 Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants) - Page 4 415553 Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants) - Page 4 444681 Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants) - Page 4 731998 Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants) - Page 4 64228 Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants) - Page 4 559258 Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants) - Page 4 648525 Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants) - Page 4 746187 Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants) - Page 4 925509 Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants) - Page 4 98761 have a good night all)
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants)   Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 6:05 pm

kanajii nodded, he was sure that whatever it was...it was definitely big.
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants)   Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 6:17 pm

(gotta go)
Back to top Go down
Bachiyami

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants)   Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 4:02 am

Bachiyami stretched his limbs jumping to his feet, "So looks like the parties nearly all here."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants)   Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 4:12 am

Makai sighed, "All we need now is Roshi and SHira but they have sent their spirits to represent them..."

Tortuga looked at the Espada, "Whose to say there not? They merely sent us on ahead of them they should be arriving now from what Roshi has told me."

Rei was surprised at that, "So all five of us will be gathered in the one place? How long has it been since we've gathered like this?".

Makai looked at his 'daughter', "Since the birth of Shira over 900 years ago."

A garganta opened. White reiatsu shot forth. Stepping out was the young bubbily Shira. She instantly flashed over to Rei and engulfed her in a hug, "Rei-Oneesan!" Chuckling wa heard and out stepped a forty year old man with a cane, "My it's good to see you are all well...especially you Makai. I say it is good to see he is know longer bothering you...for now." Makai nodded his head 'yes'.
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants)   Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 5:42 am

kanajii looked in wonder...never before had he seen them all in one group, it was an amazing sight.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants)   Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 6:21 am

Rei, Roshi, Makai, Kagirinai and Shira all stood in a line. The tiger stood in front of Shira, Tortuga in front of roshi and Celeste on Makai's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Bane/Yuki

Bane/Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants)   Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 6:34 am

Bane walked in to were Yuki was standing with the other Lieutenants and som of the captains he noted squad 3 and squad 11 Captains and Lieutenants havent arrived yet.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants)   Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 7:09 am

Rose walked up solemnly, her Fraccion followed behind. "Hiya everyone! I don't believe I've met you," Hisakata pointed to Bane, "Or you," Her finger moved to Bachiyami, "Or you." Her finger moved once more to Kanajii. Rose sighed and her Fraccion turned to look at her, "So, Rose-Sama, why'd you want me here with you guys." She poked Kira, "And why is he here as well?"
Rose sighed again, "Because, Hisakata, I don't want you anywhere near Aizen. Now more than ever." Kira glared at Hisakata angrily, he never really trusted Rose, and now another one shows up. "Rose Taichou... what's going on? Is it Aizen again?" Rose looked at her lieutenant, "I believe so." She turned her head towards the group of people, "Isn't that right?"
Back to top Go down
http://vengencerp.forumotion.com/index.htm
Bane/Yuki

Bane/Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants)   Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 7:34 am

bane looked at rose and nodded his head " it would seem that there is big plans happening it now seemes we are just missing squad 11's captain im shure we will find out soon enough what is going on, on another note its nice to meet all our allies, for those that dont know me im Bane Ryuho new captain of squad 9 this here is my Lieutenant Yuki Sanada." bane motioned to yuki and yuki just bowed his head a snakey grin on his face his cold mesmerising voice said" hello nice to meet you all."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants)   Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 7:50 am

Roshi chuckled as he stepped forth, "Plauge won't be joing us. he is with my clone training along side with Toride. I will relay the information here to him when i see if. I believe we are also missing the 6th Captain."
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants)   Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 7:51 am

then lets start this meeting
Back to top Go down
Bachiyami

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants)   Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 7:52 am

"name's Bachiyami but call me Yami i am the new 5th Division Captain..." Yami put an arm around Momo's shoulder, "And this is my adorable little Vice Captain Momo Hinamori."
Back to top Go down
Bachiyami

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants)   Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 7:52 am

"Where's the Soutaichou?" asked the fifth captain.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants)   Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 7:53 am

roshi walked over to Retsu Unohana. He took her hand and kissed it, "It is a pleasure to see you alive and well Retsu-chan."

the 4th Captain smiled, "As is to see you again Roshi-kun."

Last edited by Makai Kasai on Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants)   Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 7:55 am

oh yeah...for those who don't know me, i'm 8th division captain kanajii, and my vice captain nanao ise.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants)   Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants)
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next