Bleach: The Last Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Espada are at it again. Will you join the forces of good or evil, Arrancar or Shinigami?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ariving at Las Noches

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

Ariving at Las Noches - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ariving at Las Noches   Ariving at Las Noches - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 4:44 pm

"That is nice to know" They apeared out side of Las Noches. They disapeared and reapeared in the menos forrest. "Well now we are here" He began to walk in the direction of the hollow's hideout.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Ariving at Las Noches   Ariving at Las Noches - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 4:45 pm

"Alright lets do this!"
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: Ariving at Las Noches   Ariving at Las Noches - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 4:47 pm

BlackPlauge arived at the enterace to a large cave. "Ok, if you want to fight I would get ready now."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Ariving at Las Noches   Ariving at Las Noches - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 4:51 pm

San leapt of Pluage's shoulder and morphed into a ten year old boy standing at 4'10 with short spiked green hair. He wore a long sleeved silk green shirt that seemed to big for his body. He also wore dark navy blue silk pants. His eyes are a light purple shade. on his back was a long Scimitar blade at least 5'5 foot long. The remains of his hollow mask was a piece of bone running over his nose,"Hey."
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: Ariving at Las Noches   Ariving at Las Noches - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 4:55 pm

"Wow wasen't expecting you to be so young."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Ariving at Las Noches   Ariving at Las Noches - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 4:56 pm

"Yeah well i was only born ten years ago."
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: Ariving at Las Noches   Ariving at Las Noches - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 5:00 pm

"Well that is funny, I'm not that old myself."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Ariving at Las Noches   Ariving at Las Noches - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 5:02 pm

"Oh i'm Roshi's grandson by blood.I didn't die as a human and become a hollow. I was born from two Arrancar's my mother and my father."
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: Ariving at Las Noches   Ariving at Las Noches - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 5:11 pm

"Oh, that is interesting. Well enough talking we need to wipe out these hollows, it souldn't take but a few minutes."

He walked into the cave until it droped off into a large room below ground level. The room was filled with vasto lorde class hollow surounding a small group of 10 arrancar that stood on either side of one more powerful arrancar.

"That is them"
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Ariving at Las Noches   Ariving at Las Noches - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 5:14 pm

San grinned. and transformed into a tortiose.He crawled in the shadows and behind the Arrancar. with a grin he quickly shifted and sliced all their heads off with quick and presise movements. He quickly turned into a tortiose so no body noticed him.
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: Ariving at Las Noches   Ariving at Las Noches - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 5:18 pm

BlackPlauge apeared between a group of the weaker hollow, which died just from his rieatsu. He charged forward clearing a large group of the hollows in a few seconds.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Ariving at Las Noches   Ariving at Las Noches - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 5:19 pm

The small tortiose stood behind a group of Vasto Lorde's He opened his mouth and started to charge up a light green cero. The cero shot forth destroying at least fifty or so Vasto Lorde's with one shot. he quickly turned into his Arrancar form and blocked an incoming blade with his scimitar.
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: Ariving at Las Noches   Ariving at Las Noches - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 5:23 pm

BlackPlauge was dodging ceros that were killing other hollow as they missed. "I thought this would be more exciting" He said as he riped the last of the hollow apart with his bare hands.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Ariving at Las Noches   Ariving at Las Noches - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 5:25 pm

San had a Vasto Lorde in front of him. he spun around it and went with a swift punch to its spine. A cracking was heard. The vasto lorde dropped to the ground screaming in pain. San raised a foot and stomped on the hollows neck breaking it, "All done here..." Hundreds of dead hollows lay around him all killed by his barehands.His sword was in its sheathe not even bloodied.
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: Ariving at Las Noches   Ariving at Las Noches - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 5:28 pm

"Well then lets go back to Las Noches." He said as he shunpoed to the cave's entrance.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Ariving at Las Noches   Ariving at Las Noches - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 5:29 pm

San appeared on Plauges head once again in his tortiose form, "Alright lets go!"
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: Ariving at Las Noches   Ariving at Las Noches - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 5:32 pm

BlackPlauge apeared next to Aizen in the throne room. "It is done, I will be in my room if you need me." BlackPlauge left not waiting for a response and went strait to his room. "Well San you can do whatever I'm going to sleep." He said as he laid down on his bed.

(I'm going to bed)
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: Ariving at Las Noches   Ariving at Las Noches - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 7:01 am

BlackPlauge awoke and grabed his zanpaktou as he walked out of his room. "Lets go San"
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Ariving at Las Noches   Ariving at Las Noches - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 7:09 am

San appeared on Plauge's head, "Lets go!"
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: Ariving at Las Noches   Ariving at Las Noches - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 7:11 am

"What do you want to do? I haven't recieved a mission from Aizen yet so I can't think of anyting."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Ariving at Las Noches   Ariving at Las Noches - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 7:15 am

The tortoise's stomach growled, "How about we eat?"
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: Ariving at Las Noches   Ariving at Las Noches - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 7:17 am

"Sure. but being an arrancar do you eat food or hollows?"
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Ariving at Las Noches   Ariving at Las Noches - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 7:19 am

"I can eat both hollows and human food. I meaa i was eating fruit back at Gramp Pa's house don't forget."
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: Ariving at Las Noches   Ariving at Las Noches - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 7:21 am

"Yea, I guess, so which do you want?"
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Ariving at Las Noches   Ariving at Las Noches - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 7:24 am

"I think i'll go with human food today always tastes so much better than hollows."

Last edited by Makai Kasai on Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ariving at Las Noches   Ariving at Las Noches - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ariving at Las Noches
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: The Last Hope :: Locations :: Hueco Mundo :: Las Noches-
Jump to: