The Espada are at it again. Will you join the forces of good or evil, Arrancar or Shinigami?

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

raid on aizens army(open for all)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
kanajii

PostSubject: raid on aizens army(open for all)   Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:21 pm

kanajii and his squad came out of the portal, they were a hundred metres or so from Las Noches, already kanajii could sense arrancar movement, they were closing in on his squad.
alright! defensive circle, now! do not break it until i say so, your lives are at stake now! kanajii drew his zanpukto as the first team of hollows descended in, they were adjuchas, to easy... kanajii slowly sheathed his sword, the adjuchas looked surprised as their bodies were cut into pieces by some unknown force, kanajii had taken them down with such extreme speed, that no one had even seen him move.
Back to top Go down
Toride Kenichi

PostSubject: Re: raid on aizens army(open for all)   Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:45 pm

Toride and his squad appears behind Kanajii. ''Yo. I must help you from that old fart Yamamoto with my squad.''
Back to top Go down
kanajii

PostSubject: Re: raid on aizens army(open for all)   Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:47 pm

yo! we're just gonna move in...watch out though, there are hundreds of gillian and adjuchas coming. kanajii moved forward, his squad had been here for 1 hour, and already their had intense battles, so far their were no deaths for the division 8 members, they all walked forward in three lines, their zanpukto drawn, ready for use.
Back to top Go down
Toride Kenichi

PostSubject: Re: raid on aizens army(open for all)   Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:49 pm

The squad seven members shunpo'd to the squad eight members and helped them. ''Don't worry, I've finished my training with Roshi and my training was sixty years which is six minutes i-.. Ah what ever, let's attack!''
Back to top Go down
kanajii

PostSubject: Re: raid on aizens army(open for all)   Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:56 pm

yeah.... nanao, command group B, C, D, and E, toride and i will led an assault on las noches, move in slowly, but do not let your guard down. kanajii looked at toride, get some of your best men, then come with me, group A, with me! a group of 8 men and women stepped forward, they all had cloaks with "a" on them, the lined up behind kanajii, waiting for orders.
Back to top Go down
Toride Kenichi

PostSubject: Re: raid on aizens army(open for all)   Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:04 pm

''Alright, since my squad has exactly the same amount of members in it, I will make a group F, G, H, I, J. Group F comes with me, since they are the most elite members of my squad. Tetsuzaemon will command group G, H, I, and J. Like Nanao, but the group of Nanao and the group of Tetsuzaemon will work together.'' ''Got it, Captain!'' ''Ok Kanajii, we're ready to go.''
Back to top Go down
kanajii

PostSubject: Re: raid on aizens army(open for all)   Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:09 pm

kanajii nodded and shunpo'd onto the walls of las noches, his group A members following, within seconds of landing, hundreds of hollows rushed at them, kanajii shot off hado No. 4 white lighting with such power, it completely eliminated the hollows coming at them, kanajii laughed, Yo! toride! hurry up!
Back to top Go down
Toride Kenichi

PostSubject: Re: raid on aizens army(open for all)   Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:12 pm

Toride and his squad shunpo'd to Kanajii. Toride killed thousands of Vasto lorde's, while the squad members are killing Gillians. After he was done he was walking to Kanajii laughing. ''I don't know if Tetsuzaemon and Nanao can get together well, Tetsuzaemon is the president of the Shinigami Men's Assocation and Nanao is the vice president of the Shinigami Woman's Assocation.''

( Like the anime, lol )
Back to top Go down
kanajii

PostSubject: Re: raid on aizens army(open for all)   Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:19 pm

they'll have to work it out..... even as he said this he heard nanao's voice full of anger, kanajii just laughed as he landed beside a newly formed arrancar and ripped his mask of. Toride...the main arrancar will be inside the palace, lets go! kanajii shunpo'd inside, his group following him, firing blasts of kidou into any hollows coming their way, as kanajii and his group entered the palace, thousands of arrancar waited inside, kanajii laughed as he shredded through the enemy arrancar.

Last edited by kanajii on Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: raid on aizens army(open for all)   Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:21 pm

A garganta opened up and out stepped Shira and Roshi. The old arrancar appeared behind a large group of Adjuchas. He slowly sheathed his blade. In an instant the army was sliced to bits. Shira sprung forth drawing her Wakizashi and Kodachi. She sprung forth slicing through the hollows holding her blade in a reverse grip.
Back to top Go down
Toride Kenichi

PostSubject: Re: raid on aizens army(open for all)   Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:23 pm

''Ok.'' Toride's squad members helped kill the hollows around them while Kanajii and Toride were fighting the Arrancar. He fired a bolt of lightning from the tip from Toride's zanpakuto at the arrancars. ''Lets go further in!''
Back to top Go down
Toride Kenichi

PostSubject: Re: raid on aizens army(open for all)   Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:24 pm

''Hey Shira, Roshi!'' said Toride while he shunpo'd with Kanajii.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: raid on aizens army(open for all)   Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:28 pm

Shira gripped ehr twin swords. White reiatsu exploded from her body, "Shred Mil tigre (Thousand Tiger)!" White reiatsu engulfed her body. Fur wrappred around her body. Her hair lengthed. Her naiuls grew longer. Three tiger tails grew from her tail bone. White plate armour covered her body. whtie gauntlets covered her hands. Metal blades shot from between her knuckles. Her canines lengthened. A hollow mask started to form over her face. The mask took up her jaw to form long sharp teeth. Blades shot from the tips of her tails.

Twin blades appeared in her hands. They took the shape of a kodachi and Wakizashi but were as wide as a scimitar. Gripping the blades SHira roared.
Back to top Go down
kanajii

PostSubject: Re: raid on aizens army(open for all)   Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:30 pm

Yo! roshi-sama, shira-dono! kanajii lazily killed the arrancar he walked forward, slicing the arracar to pieces.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: raid on aizens army(open for all)   Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:31 pm

Roshi summoned his blade, "Shift the Waves Divino Tortuga (Divine Tortoise)!" Dark green reiatsu exploded off of his body.

Roshi's body grew to 6 foot. He aged into a forty year old man. In each hand was a long spear. The blade took the shape of a scimitar blade Green scales covered his body. On his back was a large black shell. Spikes grew from his shoulders. A long reptilian tail grew from the tortoise shell. Spikes aligned ots length. Roshi spun the two spears with ease.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: raid on aizens army(open for all)   Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:32 pm

Shira roared. She shot through a group of Arrancar shredding them to bits. She turned to Kanajii and Toride, "Hi were here to help!"

Roshi lazily killed every Hollow that crossed his path, "Come on Children is this all? I even showed you my first release and yet you can't even touch me. How pathetic you are..."

The arrancar all started to release their Zanpukto's. A wave of hollow Reiatsu washed over the area.
Back to top Go down
kanajii

PostSubject: Re: raid on aizens army(open for all)   Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:37 pm

kanajii laughed, his group A members all released their shikai's and descended into the ranks of arrancar, kanajii leapt in, destroying everything in his path, he still hadn't been touched yet.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: raid on aizens army(open for all)   Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:39 pm

Roshi fused his spears together. He appeared directly behind a group of 150 Arrancar all in ressurection. They screamed as they were torn to pieces. Shira spun in mid air turning into a white drill. She turned a large group to mincemeat. She landed on the ground skidding. She slammed her elbow into an arrancar';s gut. A white cero shot from her elbow destroying him.

Roshi twirled his spear. The spear turned into a pair of large scimitar. He turned and slice an arrancar's head off. Spinning he fired a pair of cero's from his blades at a large section.
Back to top Go down
kanajii

PostSubject: Re: raid on aizens army(open for all)   Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:45 pm

kanajii released his shikai, black flames exploded from him, destroying a great number of arrancar and wounding many more, kanajii leapt forward laughing as he burn't the arrancar into ash.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: raid on aizens army(open for all)   Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:50 pm

Roshi closed his eyes. The ground shook as thousands of vines shot up from the ground. Man eating plants arose from the earth. The plants attacked the hollows eating them alive. Large trees shot up creating a forest, "Forest of death..." muttered the old arrancar. Branches wrapped around the hollows fusing them to the trees. The hollows all turned to spirit particles.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: raid on aizens army(open for all)   Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:00 pm

Roshi spun cleaving fifteen hollows with one swing. He swung one sword and unleashed a wave of green reiatsu. It hit and killed two hundred hollows from gillians to Arrancar.
Back to top Go down
kanajii

PostSubject: Re: raid on aizens army(open for all)   Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:01 pm

kanajii annihilated hundreds more arrancar with ease, burning them in black fire, he jumped down and slahed with such speed, that it looked as if arrancar were just falling dead around kanajii.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: raid on aizens army(open for all)   Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:05 pm

Roshi turned. Thousands upon thousands of giant vines shot up from the ground. The vines came crashing down upon the entire battle field grabbing hollows and dragged them under ground. All the vines were connected to a giant man eating plant. Vines shot up grabbing more and more hollows decimating their numbers.
Back to top Go down
kanajii

PostSubject: Re: raid on aizens army(open for all)   Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:14 pm

kanajii kept walking forward until he was in the centre of the room, he created a fire ball and stepped inside it, im tired, i'll be out tomorrow.

(g2g cya later )
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: raid on aizens army(open for all)   Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:54 am

Rose stood, still weak, in front of Aizen. "You must choose your side wisely. Otherwise you're nothing more than trash." The Cuatro Espada walked in. Aizen nodded, "He is right, Rose. And if you choose to stay, you will be treated with highest regard, as my Primera." Rose crossed her arms and glared it him, "You're lying through your teeth!" Aizen frowned, "Very well then. Tosen, come here and dispose of this trouble-maker." Rose started to laugh. Gin stepped out, "Actually, Tosen won't be joining us. The Segundo took him out." Aizen glared at Rose "Makai? That stupid bastard took out Tosen?!" "Yes, Aizen-Sama." Aizen stood up and unsheathed his Zanpakuto, "You, little brat, will be the one to pay for Tosen's death!" Rose frowned and put her hand on the hilt of her own sword, "So be it!" She slid her hand over the blade and blood dripped off of her fingers. "Reap the Sky: Diecisiete Lobos!"
Black and red reiatsu enveloped her like a shield. White bone armour started to form over her skin, giving her the shape of a wolf. A mask appeared on her face, protecting it from any attack. Several long tails with ends like blades protruded from her. Ears appeared on the top of her head, giving her supersonic hearing. Claws formed at the tips of her fingers and she had a more slender, cat-like shape. "You think you can win just by using your release!?" Gin frowned, he loved Rose and didn't want to see her die. He shook his head and left the room as to ignore the temptation of saving her.

Back to top Go down
http://vengencerp.forumotion.com/index.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: raid on aizens army(open for all)   

Back to top Go down

raid on aizens army(open for all)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next