Bleach: The Last Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Espada are at it again. Will you join the forces of good or evil, Arrancar or Shinigami?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Random Flash Games

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

Random Flash Games Empty
PostSubject: Random Flash Games   Random Flash Games Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 10:01 am

Bleach VS Naruto

Bleach Training 2: Hacked
I believe on Bleach Training I got to like level 300.
Back to top Go down
http://vengencerp.forumotion.com/index.htm
Bane/Yuki

Bane/Yuki

Random Flash Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Flash Games   Random Flash Games Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 12:50 pm

that game is hard to play i got my butt kicked allover the place
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Random Flash Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Flash Games   Random Flash Games Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 1:00 pm

which game? Game number 1 or 2
Back to top Go down
Bane/Yuki

Bane/Yuki

Random Flash Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Flash Games   Random Flash Games Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 1:07 pm

number 1, first off i couldn't read what it said and second i was smashing keys trying to figure it out i dont think ill be playing it again
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

Random Flash Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Flash Games   Random Flash Games Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 1:12 pm

Oh. That's why the directions are below the game ^.^
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

Random Flash Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Flash Games   Random Flash Games Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 1:13 pm

If you still can't find em, here:

How To Play Bleach vs Naruto:
Bleach vs Naruto Flash Games Version 9 - To begin once main game is visible, click on the game to activate menu, then pick your bleach vs naruto game type by pressing "W" key to scroll down and "S" key to scroll up, then press "J" key to select bleach vs naruto game type. Use the "A" key and "D" key to move back and forth to pick your bleach vs naruto game fight character.

Then use "J" key to chose. After you pick all bleach vs naruto game players with "J" key, game will start if not press J" key again "K" key takes you back to main menu. You need to pick 4 bleach vs naruto fighting characters

Normal is Single Player Mode, VS Comp is Play against computer Mode, VS Human is Two player Mode

Normal Mode and VS Comp Mode bleach vs naruto game keys are Movement left "A" right "D", "S" to defend, " J" to attack, "K" to jump, "L" to run fast, "U" is to shoot power beam, "I" is super shot (need to be angry to be full), "O" get power back.

Keys that can be played together "W+J" power ring, "S+J" ring of fire, "W+U" fire crystal darts, "S+U" power charge, "W+I", "S+I" to get up if knocked down, Duck down press "L" and killer pres "J+K"

VS Human Mode Two player bleach vs naruto game mode:

Pick four charcacters with keys below then press "J" to start, this is important or two player mode will not work!! Player 1 selects one character, then Player two with their keys selects one character, then player one selects, then player two selects, then you press "J" to start.

Player 1 keys are same as for single player above.

Player 2 use the left and right cursor keys to pick character, then press number "1" to select character, keys are the number keypad, numbers 1-6, "1" is to select character and also fight, "2" to jump, down cursor and "1" power, up cusor and "6" crystal darts etc

If you get black screen press "return" key and pick menu or anytime in game to go to menu
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

Random Flash Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Flash Games   Random Flash Games Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 1:10 pm

Haha, this game is really great and edumacational!!
Pointless, kinda.
Fun, yes.
Here's da link: Dust
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Random Flash Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Flash Games   Random Flash Games Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Flash Games
Page 1 of 1