The Espada are at it again. Will you join the forces of good or evil, Arrancar or Shinigami?

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All)   Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:32 am

Rose nodded and gulped, her heart racing with nervousness. She held her blade out in front her, her eyes shut, concentration on her face. Rose waited for Roshi to make the first move. Kira was smiling, "Ayame Taichou is so smart..."

Back to top Go down
http://vengencerp.forumotion.com/index.htm
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All)   Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:55 am

Roshi tightened his grip on his blades, "Dosespadainciso: relámpago tornado (Two Sword Style: lightning Tornado)!" he switched both blades holding them in an regular grip. Wind wrapped around his Kodachi and lightning engulfed his tengoku.

Swinging both blades they clashed. A large tornado shot forth. Lightning sparked around the tornado of wind. Lightning shot up from the top engulfing the tornado with golden lightning.

(0.5)
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All)   Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:07 am

Rose bit her lip, but everyone could tell she was grinning wildly. She raised her arms and crossed them in an X shape. The tornado hit an invisible wall. Rose smirked and sighed. Electricity... wind... damn... think, Rose, think... what will work against this? She pushed the hair out of her face and opened her eyes. They were a blood red. Fire enveloped her sword and coated her body in a thin layer of flame. Rose still hadn't moved from where she was standing.

Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All)   Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:11 am

Roshi frowned as Rose's sword was engulfed by flames, "Yari Yari how many fire users are there? Last time i checked Fire users were quite rare. But not just fire users, element users of all kinds as well....Yari Yari." He gripped his blades. A viel of water engulfed them, "oculto fundir posición(Hidden Water Stance)!"

He bent his legs. Water spiralled around him, "cesped (rush)!' He sprinted forth. Water shot behind him. The water spiralled around the Arrancar. He appeared before Rose. he swung both blades in a downward ard. Water came toppling down with him.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All)   Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:23 am

Rose scoffed and disappeared with Sonido, appearing behind Roshi, but did a couple back flips and landed gracefully a couple yards away. She tsked and scratched the back of her head, "You should have known from the start that it wouldn't last forever..." Rose sung quietly and opened her eyes. Haha! I knew that was coming... damn though... multiple elements... I haven't had much time to train with more than just my fire... might as well try, though... She lifted her hand up, the earth that Roshi was standing on was rising as well. Her open hand snapped shut and the ground burst into millions of pieces. A dust cloud engulfed the area, making it hard to see. Her ears twitched; she could every sound Roshi made.

Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All)   Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:31 am

"helado elemento: congelado residuopaís (Ice Element: Frozen Wasteland)!" The temperature dropped rapidly. You could see everyone's breath. Their bretahe instantly forzen into icicles and dropped to the ground shattered. Ice spread quickly from Roshi's body. Ice froze the entire fighting area. The trees were frozen. A frozen wasteland surrounded them.

(1.5)
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All)   Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:35 am

Rose grinned, "Are you forgetting that my best element is fire?" The fire on her raged, melting any ice within a 35 foot radius. More fire formed into claws on her fingertips, and formed a tail.* She let off a soft growl and leapt at Roshi with amazing agility. Rose aimed to kill.

*Definitely reminding me of Naruto's demon fox form thingy >.<

Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All)   Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:41 am

roshi held a smile. His ice instantly reformed. Ice travelled up Rose's body freezing her, "Oh my ice is much stronger then you think." lightning sparks off his body, "fundir tronar cañón (Water Thunder Cannon)!" He placed his blades in the ground. He held out his palms. A large jet of water shot forth. Lightning travelled through the blast of water increasing its effect.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All)   Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:55 am

Rose stood there looking shocked for a moment but then disintegrated. The real Rose had been watching the fight from afar, in a tree. She laughed and dropped to her feet, "Kaen Houshaki!" Fire poured out of her Zanpakuto and hurtled straight towards Roshi. Rose sighed and crossed her arms.

Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All)   Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:58 am

Roshi smiled. The flames stopped dead in their tracks, "Yari Yari. I am a master of the elements. THis includes fire." The flames shot straight at rose. The flames turned a light blue colour and grew in power. The amount of flames tripled in size.

(2.5)
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All)   Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:10 am

A clone stood underneath the tree.

The fire broke and Rose tackled Roshi to the ground, snarling and snapping at his neck. She tore her claws down his side, and although Rose knew it might be another clone, she didn't care.

Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All)   Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:24 am

THe roshi beneath Rose dissolved into mud, "Mud Clone." Roshi appeared to the side, "infierno fuegopelota (Hells Fireball)!" A large fireball of black flames the size of a meteor crashed into Rose.
Back to top Go down
kanajii

PostSubject: Re: Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All)   Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:27 am

kanajii looked up as roshi launched the fireball.....my my, that looks exactly like my hiakuma fire... haha
Back to top Go down
Bachiyami

PostSubject: Re: Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All)   Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:37 am

Yami leaned against a stone. Momo sat beside him her blade across her lap. The Shinigami captain smiled, "This is very interesting isn't it Momo-chan?"

"H...Hai..." stuttered out the frightened Momo.

"Don't worry Momo its only sparring. Im sure he won't hurt you."

"Hai." the girl seemed unsure.
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All)   Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:59 am

"I don't see why they have to use so many clones, you can't enjoy the fight that way." BlackPlauge stated as he watched the fight continue.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All)   Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:04 am

A Garganta opened and out stepped Rei. The woman flicked her hair and smiled, "Hello. So it is true. Roshi is doing a little boot Camp."
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All)   Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:05 am

"Oh hello there, and yea he is." He looked up at the woman who randomly apeared
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All)   Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:08 am

"How many has he sparred with now or is she the first?"
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All)   Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:10 am

"No she is the third, I was first and Kanajii was second. So are you here to help him or what?"
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All)   Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:11 am

Rei gave an angelic smile, "Oh yes im here to help. I'll be treating injuries."
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All)   Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:15 am

"Oh well thats good, I would rather not have to fight you." He said as he laid down on his back still looking up at her.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All)   Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:18 am

A red cushion appeared at Rei's feet. She knelt down her hands in her laps. A small table appeared in front of her. 20 or so cushion appeared around the table. This was followed by a large pot of tea and 20 cups. Rei poured herself a cup, "Would anyone like to join me? It's Jasmine."
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All)   Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:22 am

"Sure im pretty thursty. It that all you have though?" He sat on one of the cushions.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All)   Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:26 am

Rei smiled, "Of course i have Black Tea, White tea, Green Tea, Yellow Tea, Rose Tea, Lotus Tea and many other kinds."
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All)   Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:27 am

"Can I just have black tea please."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All)   

Back to top Go down

Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next