Bleach: The Last Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Espada are at it again. Will you join the forces of good or evil, Arrancar or Shinigami?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All)

Go down 
+2
Nala Tayuun
Makai Kasai
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All)   Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 1:03 pm

"No I'm only about 15 but I started training as soon as I arrived here and I trained intensely everyday."
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All)   Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 1:07 pm

wow...15....have you even been soul buried? kanajii glanced over at rei, sorry about before, you okay?
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All)   Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 1:09 pm

"Truth is I have no clue, I just woke up one day and then Aizen took me away and began my training"
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All)   Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 1:11 pm

Rei looked up as she dusted ash off her shoulders, "Being a Phoenix type hollow it offers me the power of 'ressurection' by flames. When ever i'm knocked unconscious or die I am engulfed by flames and burnt to ash. Only to reform from that ash."
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All)   Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 1:13 pm

BlackPlauge looked up a Rei suprised "Dose that mean you can never die?"
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All)   Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 1:15 pm

kanajii looked at rei....cool... kanajii looked back at plauge, huh....thats a shame, everyone deserves to know their past... kanajii said, thinking back to the fragments of memory he had of when he was soul buried.
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All)   Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 1:17 pm

"No, honestly I wish I never remembered my time with Aizen" He thought back to when he trained with Aizen but quickly supressed the memory.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All)   Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 1:22 pm

Rei sighed at a point, "I can die because of certain requirements but i'd rather not say what they are. I don't like everyone knowing my weaknesses."
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All)   Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 1:23 pm

kanajii nodded and understood exactly what he meant. kanajii sighed, he sat back on the ground and pulled out a bottle of sake, who wants sa- kanajii stopped mid sentence, there was a crack in the bottle, sake was pouring out, kanajii dropped the bottle on the ground, fished around in his haori and pulled out another bottle, it too had a crack, kanajii turned angrily at Rei.... steam came out of his nose, im gonna get you for this kanajii said jokingly.
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All)   Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 1:25 pm

"Oh you can tell me" He said like a child wanting a toy. He jumped back as Kanajii yelled.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All)   Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 1:26 pm

Rei looked at Plauge, "I'd rather not there quite...personal...."
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All)   Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 1:27 pm

"What do you think I might try to kill you?" He said as an evil grin came over his face.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All)   Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 1:28 pm

Rei stared at him, "You probably might. But then if you did you'd face my fathers wrath."
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All)   Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 1:28 pm

kanajii looked at rei, it was obviously an awkward subject for her, deciding to save her and change the subject, kanajii jumped up, yo plauge, wanna fight me?
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All)   Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 1:31 pm

"You know I would never try to hurt something as beautiful as you" He stood and looked a Kanajii, "Sure, ill fight you."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All)   Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 1:42 pm

Rei folded her arms underneath her breasts giving an unsure expression, "I wouldn't put it past you or any shinigami at that."
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All)   Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 1:43 pm

kanajii looked at Rei in mock horror, You mean you dont even trust me?
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All)   Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 1:46 pm

Rei folded her arms, "To a point. I don't trust anyone especially Shinigami. I don't even trust hollows." A portal opened up and out stepped Makai. The Arrancar chuckled, "Jeez still same old Rei."
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All)   Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 1:46 pm

"Why do you not trust me? Is it just because im a Shini, and whats your problem with us anyway."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All)   Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 1:48 pm

Makai sighed as he walked over to them, 'It's not just that. She doesn't trust men." He whispered to them both
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All)   Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 1:49 pm

kanajii looked at at makai and laughed....
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All)   Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 1:50 pm

"Why is that?"
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All)   Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 1:52 pm

Rei was glaring at her 'father'. Makai sighed, "Easy its because of why she died." rei appeared behind her father her blade to her throat, "Don't you even dare father!" Makai threw his hands up in defeat, "ara-ara i would never think of telling them. After all its your history to tell not mine."
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All)   Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 1:54 pm

kanajii looked on, well. if you'd like, i'll tell you how i died.
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All)   Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 1:54 pm

"Well I can see its an uncomfortable topic for you so I won't ask anything else about it. So how bout that fight Kanajii?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All)   Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All) - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All)
Page 12 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next