Bleach: The Last Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Espada are at it again. Will you join the forces of good or evil, Arrancar or Shinigami?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All)

Go down 
+2
Nala Tayuun
Makai Kasai
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All) - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All)   Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 1:16 pm

BlackPlauge broke the flames and forced a light so bright into the sky forcing all shodows away.
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All)   Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 1:22 pm

kanajii's laugh could be heard, he appeared out of the shadow underneath plauges chin, kanajii elbowed him in the face, as i said before, where ever there's light, there's shadow. kanajii slashed at plauges arm with his right sword.
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All)   Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 1:24 pm

BlackPlauge caught the blade with his sai, he began to stab at Kanajii's chest.
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All)   Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 1:33 pm

kanajii easily blocked the stabs with his left hand blade, he then ripped out his right blade and disappeared, he appeared behind plauge and stabbed straight through his back.
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All)   Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 1:38 pm

BlackPlauge spun, the blade cutting its way out of him, cutting through Kanajii's chest with his sai.
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All)   Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 1:45 pm

kanajii jumped back, flames closed the wound on his chest, two mini fire balls shot from either odachi, they both slammed into plauges eyes, temporarily blinding him, you're lucky i didn't go full power on that, or you'd be permanently blind kanajii lunged forward, he raised his blades in an X shape, he struck down at plauge, black fire burnt fiercely on both blades, the blades struck plauge and he went flying back from the force, kanajii simply waited in a stance, prepared for an attack at any side.
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All)   Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 1:53 pm

BlackPlauge caught himself. He started to evaporate into the air. He apeared behind Kanajii with a sai already in his back, electricity surged through Kanajii's body.
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All)   Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 2:04 pm

kanajii laughed, looks like you missed as kanajii turned to face plauge, his movements were blurred, anyone looking at him became sick with dizziness. a clone of kanajii was destroyed by the electricity, kanajii circled plauge, every time he took a step, a clone formed, when kanajii had completely circled plauge, the clones attacked, all repetitively stabbing plauge.
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All)   Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 2:10 pm

BlackPlauge dodged most of the attacks, he was hit in the side and leg. He fell to the ground blood pouring from every wound on his body. He layed on the ground uncontentious, blood flowing from his mouth.
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All)   Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 2:17 pm

kanajii quickly grabbed plauge as he started to fall, the clones disappeared, kanajii pumped reiatsu into plauges body, healing his wounds, kanajii landed on the ground, Yo! makai, can you open these barriers? or do i gotta get past them? kanajii laid plauges body on the ground and waited for makais response, healing his own wounds while he waited.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All)   Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 2:19 pm

Makai clapped his palms together. The barrier started to crack before shattering. A strange yellow sphere appeared in Makai's hand. He aimed it at both Kanajii and plauge. The sphere shot forth swallowing the two. Rays of light shined down onto them healing their injuries.
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All)   Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 4:26 pm

thanks kanajii walked over to makai and sat down. kanajii fished around in his backpack that was near him and pulled out two bottles of sake, kanajii then looked at makai, oi makai....im gonna cast a spell, you'll be able to train me in any way that you want...i'll follow your orders.... kanajii muttered a few words and a red glow formed on his body, kanajii looked at makai again, i have to go unconscious, when i awake, i will be under the spell.... with that kanajii skulled the two bottles of sake, and fell unconscious with a happy smile on his face.

(yeah i'm going away for two and a half weeks...the spell thing i just did will just cover for me in the training...when it starts, cya all later Smile )
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All)   Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 1:14 pm

(Err... lost where I last posted...)

Rose stood up and shrugged, "Eh, I'm done." She frowned and shook her head, taking a step forward to leave, but stopped suddenly, looking around her, "Umm... where do I go to leave...?" The Captain scratched the back of her head.
Back to top Go down
http://vengencerp.forumotion.com/index.htm
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All)   Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 1:16 pm

(It was Kira VS Roshi)

Roshi turned to Rose a large grin on his face, "Sorry you can't leave until time it up. THis realm has been set up to last for 1 month. 1 month with me." he turned to Kira, "Alright like i said come at me!'
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All)   Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 1:44 pm

Rose groaned and started to slam her head against a tree, thinking, why, why, why, why, WHY!?!
Kira nodded and gripped his Zanpakuto tighter. He gulped and just stood there, but tuned up his senses.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All)   Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 1:49 pm

Roshi split his Zanpukto into twin katana each at least 2.8 metres long. He appeared behind Kira swinging his blade.

(0)
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All)   Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 1:59 pm

Kira shunpo'd out of the way in time, "Damn..."
Rose was still banging her head against the tree, I. cant. believe. I'm. stuck. here!!!
Kira turned quickly on his heels so he was facing Roshi again.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All)   Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 3:19 pm

Roshi leapt forth. he appeared above Kira. He flashed appearing behind him. He swung his left leg. His heel aimed for the VC's head.

(0.5)
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All)   Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 8:41 pm

Kira grabbed Roshi's ankle and flung him into the ground, "Haha!" He vanished and appeared besides Roshi and had his Zanpakuto to Roshi's neck. Could it be a clone? Is that why I've had such luck? He thought with a sad frown.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All)   Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 3:21 am

Roshi's body merely faded out of existance, "Clone no. Illusion Yes." Roshi was directly behind Kira. He brought his left katana down in a downwards strike.

(1)
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All)   Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 3:27 am

Kira twisted his arm to block the attack with his Zanpakuto. "One of the two..." He muttered with a frown. Kira couldn't hold the position he was in for much longer, so he used Shunpo to appear a little ways away, rubbing his arm. "Damn..." He stood there, grinding his teeth together, and thought, Should I use it? Knowing Roshi, he probably knows all about it...
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All)   Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 3:53 am

Roshi gave a sweet smile, "If you want to stand a chance i advice you use that." Roshi lunged forward jabbing with both blades. His blades became blurs as he aimed for Kira's torso.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All)   Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 4:44 am

Kira dropped backwards, avoiding the blades. He caught himself before he hit the ground and back-flipped away, "I won't... not yet..."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All)   Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 5:03 am

Roshi flashed in front of Kira. He spun on his heels aiming his blades at Kiras neck. He flipped over Kira at the last second. He threw his blades into the air and grabbed Kira's wrist's. A brang up his knee aiming to slam it into the middle of Kira's bacl. As he did he pulled down on the Shinigami's arm to pull him down as well.

(2)
Back to top Go down
Toride Kenichi

Toride Kenichi

PostSubject: Re: Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All)   Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 8:49 pm

Toride wakes up and saw the battle. ''Did I miss something? I was sleeping, like always. these days i'm lazy for a unknown reason.'' He realised how much he sleeped. ''My my. Well, this is abnormal.'' Toride stands up.

( Yeah, I'm back! )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All)   Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All) - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All)
Page 15 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next