Bleach: The Last Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Espada are at it again. Will you join the forces of good or evil, Arrancar or Shinigami?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nala Tayuun [Updated with some changes?]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun [Updated with some changes?] Empty
PostSubject: Nala Tayuun [Updated with some changes?]   Nala Tayuun [Updated with some changes?] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2016 10:16 am

Name: Nala Tayuun

Appearance: [refer to profile picture]

Visual Age: 21ish
Actual Age: old

Race: Arrancar

Siblings: None

Her Espada tattoo is on her lower back, in the center.
Her hole is on her right palm.

Weapon: Nala fights using a lance most often, but is skilled in hand-to-hand combat as well.

Bio: Nala is kind of an odd Espada, she is usually softspoken and gentle. She has a fiery side, however, and can switch in an instant with no warning. She can be sarcastic and witty, but hates disobeying authority figures. She follows Aizen because she believes she is indebted to him for "saving her miserable life."

Background: She once was a lieutenant of the Gotei 13, but only too soon, an outcast. She adores Gin Ichimaru and often aided him in battle as a lieutenant. Little did she know that this would be her downfall. Nala fled to Hueco Mundo as a new Hollow. A few months later of piercing agony and the sorrow of being what she hated most, Aizen used the Hougyoku on her, making her an Arrancar. With new powers obtained, and under the guidance of Ichimaru, she grew stronger. She eventually became Espada 9, but was promoted before she got too comfortable. She was then labeled as Espada 2.

---

A lot was copied from Rose and I don't care. I'm excited.
This should also be the last one I make. I'm aiming to get back into roleplaying, and I'm starting fresh. She's basically just an Espada version of my Final Fantasy XIV character. So yeah.

To clarify, though; she's separate from Rose and whatever other characters I had. They all died tragically or something.
Back to top Go down
http://vengencerp.forumotion.com/index.htm

Nala Tayuun [Updated with some changes?]
Page 1 of 1