Bleach: The Last Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Espada are at it again. Will you join the forces of good or evil, Arrancar or Shinigami?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Door of Crystalis Senctum (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Oderous

Oderous

The Door of Crystalis Senctum (Open) Empty
PostSubject: The Door of Crystalis Senctum (Open)   The Door of Crystalis Senctum (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 8:38 am

* A huge massive being known as "The Key" arrives in the Seireitei. Looks around

"So this is where the door is located. Well what a coincidence."

* warps around destroying everything. Stops for a moment.

"So where is it?!!!! I DEMAND TO KNOW! I am THE KEY!"

* Fires a huge white cero at the huge white tower at the center of the seireitei, then watches it crumble down to nothing. The Seireitei defense squads begin to ambush on all sides. Oderous turns and looks at them then appears in the face of a shinigami standing amongst the crowd, punches him in the chest. grabs him by the chest.

"where is the door..... "

* the shinigami is held by the shirt and bleeds out off his mouth, unable to speak or look at Oderous, as the other just stare at him in awe at his presence.

" TELL ME!" he yells at the crowd in front of him, then throws the guy he is holding at everyone and fires another cero, all within seconds, is then behind the small group behind him that choose to attack his back, and punches the first guy. The aura the punch creates is enough to throw everyone in the group away from him. As the countless people pour in Oderous destroys them 10 by 10. Both sides of him are surrounded, he yells and raises his massive fist to both sides releasing a massive, black, aura burst around him, sinking the earth under him and sending the surrounding people flying everywhere.

Last edited by Oderous on Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:08 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: The Door of Crystalis Senctum (Open)   The Door of Crystalis Senctum (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 10:16 am

a huge spiritual pressure was then unleashed, Kanajii stood, his eyes full of anger, he looked different, but no one would tell him other wise....ODEROUS!!!! WHAT THE F*** ARE YOU DOING?!?!?!
kanajii had helped oderous before...but his ties were still with the seireitei, he looked at the destruction and his fury only lengthened.
Back to top Go down
Oderous

Oderous

PostSubject: Re: The Door of Crystalis Senctum (Open)   The Door of Crystalis Senctum (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 9:16 am

* warps right next to him looking at the wake of destruction. Serious look on his face. Not looking at Kanajii.

"You go left, I'll take the right. We'll fight through them and destroy everything. * Looks at Kanajii, right in the eyes. "Hey, are you ok? Are you with me on this? We're looking for the door. I'm not sure what it looks like, I'm assuming it looks like every other."

*Fires a cero at people who seem to be charging at them, obliterating everyone and making a huge crater line in front of him. Then looks back to Kanajii.

"Well? Whats it gonna be?"
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: The Door of Crystalis Senctum (Open)   The Door of Crystalis Senctum (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 10:43 am

you know what my answer is going to be.....my first obligation is to the Soul Society.... the thing that your destroying now.... you're killing my comrades....and if that isn't a clear enough answer then let me tell it to you simply... if you keep on the destruction....i will be your opponent
Back to top Go down
Oderous

Oderous

PostSubject: Re: The Door of Crystalis Senctum (Open)   The Door of Crystalis Senctum (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 5:33 pm

* Oderous looks at him right in the eyes. Sad look on his face

"Then this is the end for you..."

* already charging up a cero, fires it of at close range, at kanajii. This catches him by surprise. Then appears above him, after sending him flying, and elbow drops his face into the seki seki stone that lay the floors of the seireitei, Jumps up and brings an ax kick down on his chest. Still pressing downwards with his foot.

" Are you sure you don't wish to consider?"

* Looks up and sees soul reapers rushing in to save Kanajii, quickly warps by them and does a sliding low kick under their feet, removing the front few's balance, then fires another cero through the first guy, attacking all the people who fallow. Then appears above Kanajii, one foot into the air, and brings that foot down again crashing onto Kanajii's back...

"WELL! Answer QUICKLY! I DON'T HAVE THE TIME TO DEAL WITH THIS!"

* Stares at Kanajii's downed body, waiting for a reply with his foot pushing down of his back
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: The Door of Crystalis Senctum (Open)   The Door of Crystalis Senctum (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 6:36 pm

"kanajii"who was one the ground faded with black smoke, it then appeared behind oderous... i don't want to do this....but you leave me no choice kanajii turns slowly, a look of disappointment on his face, he slowly raises his arm hand pointing up.... i thought you were better than this....i told you myself that my first obligation is to the soul society..... i can never change... even if i wanted to...tenraitaihou... a black beam of raw power formed in kanajii's hand, it was immensely powerful kidou, his own form of it, the beam then hollowed and a beam of blinding white energy shot through the middle, the black then moved and pushed itself into the white, for anyone looking at the beam head on, it would look like the yin and yang symbol slowly rotating around, the beam then shot forth at incredible speeds, aimed for oderouses chest.
Back to top Go down
Oderous

Oderous

PostSubject: Re: The Door of Crystalis Senctum (Open)   The Door of Crystalis Senctum (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 5:22 am

* Oderous puts his hands out and attempts to catch the beam. As he puts his hands up to stop it, but the beam is greatly underestimated. As Oderous holds the beam, the skin on his chest peels away, the crystal scale arms dont seem to be affected. His hands glow white then seem to absorb the beam. He then has a nervous look on his face, it then fades into a smile

"A HA HA HA HA" He laughs, "Its seems that didn't effect me at all. I actually feel a little bit stronger! This was most unexpected.

* He looks around.

"I have to go, I need to find the door. Im sorry we can not continue this, but time is very limited.

*He is just gone, Buildings seem to crumble as hiss search for the door continues. In the distance Kanajii can see an endless amount of destruction as Oderous warps around.
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: The Door of Crystalis Senctum (Open)   The Door of Crystalis Senctum (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 1:53 pm

kanajii's eyes filled with hate, a seal mark on his back glowed brightly, forcing him to hate oderous, forcing him to chase after him. Kanajii had no choice...even if he wanted to change sides, he couldn't, the seal mark kept him in the seireitei's control.

Kanajii chased after oderous with a series of flash steps, after a while realized that the underground passages would be quicker, kanajii found a tunnel opening and went down into the underground passage. he shunpo'd a while before he saw it....The door... it was huge, it looked like a senkai gate only more ornate and impressive, kanajii could not help but to stop and stare at it. A huge feeling of power came from the door.
Back to top Go down
Oderous

Oderous

PostSubject: Re: The Door of Crystalis Senctum (Open)   The Door of Crystalis Senctum (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 5:59 am

Still unaware Kanajii had found the door. Oderous continued his rain of violence. Cero after cero, Oderous continued to slaughter countless shinigami. He had to know where the door was located, the crystal had feed the location to his mind, but the exact location was unknown to him. He was know by the sokyoku hill. He was about to battle with a Capitan, from the guard squads, when he experienced a strange energy. this seemed to draw his attention. Was it the door? he had never experience this new form of energy.
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: The Door of Crystalis Senctum (Open)   The Door of Crystalis Senctum (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 7:30 am

kanajii gazes at the door, unable to take his eyes off it...he takes a slight step towards it, and feels the doors power grow, he took another step forward, it was amazing...he was about to touch it but then he was struck by a massive pain. Kanajii stopped and just stared at it...unable to move.
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: The Door of Crystalis Senctum (Open)   The Door of Crystalis Senctum (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 3:19 pm

kanajii then feels smoke coming from his mouth, the beast was stirring. he felt his reiatsu skyrocket but couldn't do anything to stop it. he tore his eyes away from the door and used shunpo, appearing just outside the cave where the beast had made it's move. the smoke had stopped. kanajii sighed and walked into the cave.

Kanajii is leaving this area (soz oderous...but you're not really doing anything) and goes to "yakunan the destroyer".
Back to top Go down
Oderous

Oderous

PostSubject: Re: The Door of Crystalis Senctum (Open)   The Door of Crystalis Senctum (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 10:41 am

The monster needed to find out what this energy was. He turned away from the source for just a moment. He knew the captain would not just allow him to leave. It didn't matter. He just flashes behind the confident fool, gently places a charged cero on to his middle back, then releases the white beam of energy. Returning to the silence that remained, the mind of the creature was booming with puzzled thoughts. It was time to move. Seeming to warp across the seireitei skyline, Oderous made his way to, what he now decided way the door. He came to the point were the energy seemed the strongest. He looked up to the sky's raking his mind, then turned to the ground below. His eyes lit with excitement as he realized it was below the ground. He began to fall to the ground at a crashing speed. He turned so his shoulder would crash into the earth below. As his body collides with the earth, the ground almost explodes with a huge crash. The earth gives the energy he gives of as he burrows through the terrain. Eventually he crashes through the ceiling of a small room in the underground tunnels of the seireitei. He stands up from his fall, turns and sees the massive door he had been looking for. He knew nothing about what was beyond the door. All he could do was stair at it. The energy it produced was unlike anything he had ever felt before. He was almost scared, he couldn't look away. In the middle of his thought he heard talking above him, coming from the new entrance to the door's room. Oderous looked up and seen the shimigami above him. He had to go through the door. Nothing would stop him. He was not about to let them get in his way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Door of Crystalis Senctum (Open)   The Door of Crystalis Senctum (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Door of Crystalis Senctum (Open)
Page 1 of 1