Bleach: The Last Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Espada are at it again. Will you join the forces of good or evil, Arrancar or Shinigami?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kenichi Toride

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Toride Kenichi

Toride Kenichi

Kenichi Toride Empty
PostSubject: Kenichi Toride   Kenichi Toride Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 10:11 pm

Well, some of you talked or know me in BSE. I found this site and it interested me, so I joined it because of my free time.

Name: Toride Kenichi ( Japanese people say the last name first lol so actually Toride is his first name, too tired to make a new account because of that Razz )

Race: Shinigami

Visual Age: 19

Actual Age: 400

Bio: Is often calm, don't talks so much with other peoples. Unless you give him tea. Tea makes him to talk with people non-stop and it makes him noisy. It looks like he is drunk when he drinks it. ( Lol I know, it's weird )

Background History: A long time ago, Toride was just a normal kid who liked to play with his friends. Until that day. He feeled a reiatsu, he was curious what that reiatsu was. He saw a gigantic hollow. Toride legs trembled in fear. He saw that the hollow was hungry. He tried to run away, for a second he thought that he wasn't there anymore. But when he looked behind his back he saw him again. The hollow attacked so fast that he didn't react. He fell on the ground and died. Then he was found in Rukongai by a shinigami. He lived there for many years. Until he realised that he had special powers.... He went in the Shinigami Academy and graduated from it after 1 year. He joined squad 7 and was the third seat. Before he passed squad 7's Vice-Captain the captain of squad 7 died for a unknown reason. Later he became the captain of squad 7.

Vaizard mask: Toride got this new power when he was training with his inner hollow in his inner world.

Last edited by Toride Kenichi on Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

Kenichi Toride Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kenichi Toride   Kenichi Toride Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 8:37 am

Anywhoodle, welcome Squad 7 Captain: Approved.

-Vizardness also approved

Last edited by RoseAporroGranz on Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://vengencerp.forumotion.com/index.htm
Toride Kenichi

Toride Kenichi

Kenichi Toride Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kenichi Toride   Kenichi Toride Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 4:09 pm

[UPDATED]

Name: Toride Kenichi

Race: Shinigami

Visual Age: 23

Actual Age: 710 (After training in a alternate dimension where you age faster)

Bio: Likes to fight one-on-one whenever he can. His favorite food is pizza. His least favorite food is Brussels Sprouts. He also dislikes the laws for shinigami, since it doesn't make sense to him.

Background History: A long time ago, Toride was a regular kid who liked to play with his friends in the Living World. Until that day. He feeled a strange aura of energy, he was curious what that was. So he followed that aura of energy. But, instead he saw a gigantic hollow. The aura of energy or ''reiatsu'' was coming from that hollow. Toride legs trembled in fear. He knew that the hollow was hungry. He ran away, and for a second he thought that he wasn't there anymore. But when he looked behind his back a few seconds later he saw him again. The hollow attacked so fast that he couldn't react. He fell on the ground and died. Then he was found in Rukongai by a shinigami. He lived there for many years. Until the shinigami found out that Toride had abnormal/above average reiatsu. He went in the Shinigami Academy and graduated from it after 1 year, which is very rare. He joined Squad 7 and was the third seat. Before he even tried to become Captain, Squad 7's Vice-Captain and the Captain of Squad 7 died for a unknown reason. So Toride was asked to be the Captain, and he accepted.

Vaizard Mask: Toride got this new power when he was training with his inner hollow in his inner world. After Toride won the battle against his inner hollow, his inner hollow and his zanpakuto spirit fused together. That made Toride a 100% hybrid, and it gave him alot of Spiritual Power (Reiatsu).
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

Kenichi Toride Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kenichi Toride   Kenichi Toride Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 11:16 pm

Approved! Very Happy
And I like the new piccer~ Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://vengencerp.forumotion.com/index.htm
Toride Kenichi

Toride Kenichi

Kenichi Toride Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kenichi Toride   Kenichi Toride Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 3:39 pm

Thanks xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kenichi Toride Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kenichi Toride   Kenichi Toride Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kenichi Toride
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: The Last Hope :: Getting Started :: Character Applications-
Jump to: