Bleach: The Last Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Espada are at it again. Will you join the forces of good or evil, Arrancar or Shinigami?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Life in Karakura

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alyria Royce

New Life in Karakura Empty
PostSubject: New Life in Karakura   New Life in Karakura Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 2:33 pm

Xalen burst in the door, nearly falling flat on her face. "Sorry I'm late!! I um.." She rubbed her head and looked at the class, then the teacher, who nodded for her to go on. "I fell, and hit my head.."
The class laughed a little, causing the teacher to slam his ruler down on the desk. "Quiet." He said sternly.
He looked at Xalen. "That is fine. Keep in mind that tardiness is not an acceptance in this classroom. You will sit in the back corner, next to the window." He told her.
Xalen nodded quickly and rushed to her seat, being tripped by a preppy looking girl. Everyone laughed.
The teacher looked up at Xalen and rolled his eyes. "Are you always this clumsy..?"
Xalen got up and shook her head, brushing herself off. "No, I was tripped." She glared at the girl, who was doing her work like nothing happened. The girl smirked and looked at Xalen from the corner of her eye, giving her a note.
The teacher rolled his eyes and Xalen took the note, sitting down. Once she was situated, she pulled out the note and read it.
The name's Chitty.. Welcome to my turf, bitch. Watch your back.
Xalen looked up at the Chitty girl, who was looking back.
Xalen rolled her eyes. This girl is in for it...
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: New Life in Karakura   New Life in Karakura Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 2:41 pm

Andy ran into the classroom next, causing the class [or at least the girls] to start whispering amongst themselves. Andy turned towards Xalen and smiled, but caught the teacher's glare out of his peripheral vision, "Sorry, sir. I'll sit down."

Craig was the last of the three to come in, taking his time. He smirked when he saw Andy and Xalen next to each other, but took his seat like all the rest.
Back to top Go down
http://vengencerp.forumotion.com/index.htm
Alyria Royce

PostSubject: Re: New Life in Karakura   New Life in Karakura Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 1:40 am

When the teacher started talking, Xalen began to daydream, her eyes on the board, making it look as if she was paying attention. When she was handed the worksheet like everyone else, she quickly got it done with every answer correct. Sitting back in her chair, she glanced at Andy. Pulling her vision away from him and to the window, she was hit in the face by a piece of paper. Quickly snatching it out of the air, she looked up to meet Chitty's hard glare. Rolling her eyes, Xalen opened the note and read:

Lay off, bitch. Andy's mine. Save the sluttiness for people like Dahvie and Garrett.

Narrowing her eyes, she looked up at Chitty and mouthed the words Who are they...?
Smirking, Chitty turned and pointed to a few other guys. Xalen's mind went blank for a second.
...I thought those were girls... He's wearing EYESHADOW!! And weren't they among the group that started whispering when Andy came in...!? Oh my gosh... They must be homosexual if they put themselves of as girls...
The thoughts just continued. She sighed. Dear Aizen... I'm in a pickle.
Frowning, she stuffed the notes into her bag.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: New Life in Karakura   New Life in Karakura Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 7:43 am

Andy glared at Chitty - he had never really liked her. She was always acting like she owned the school and was constantly staring at him. It scared Andy, like... a lot. Plus, he could practically tell that Chitty was threatening Xalen, and for that, he wanted to tear her throat out. He could, too; that's the thing that worried him most.

Craig just sighed; he knew that Chitty was 'crushing' on Andy, but he also knew that Chitty was somewhat of a whore, going around flirting with every guy around. It just so happened he happened to be one of them, just as Andy is. It honestly made him sick. In his eyes, Chitty was, well, a shithead. She was a dumb blonde in other words, and he meant DUMB BLONDE. Craig was pissed off, knowing that Chitty was telling Xalen off for something, most likely how Xalen was having more luck than she was at getting Andy. He smiled to himself, and quickly sent Chitty a text. Come ovr here... I want 2 tell u sumthing[; it said. Satisfied with himself, Craig waited.
You play Chitty Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Alyria Royce

PostSubject: Re: New Life in Karakura   New Life in Karakura Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 7:49 am

Xalen wrote quickly on a piece of paper, tossing it to Chitty.
Chitty snatched it out of the air, reading: Lay off, bitch. I'll do what I want. Fuck with me, I'll tear your goddamn head off.
Chitty glared at Xalen, who was smiling at her. Chitty rolled her eyes and wrote back: You and me. After school. Today.
Xalen nodded.
Minutes later, Chitty's phone buzzed in her pocket. She took her phone out, reading the message from Craig. A smile crept onto her face as she stood and made her way to Craig's lap..; She was all over him.
"Hey Craig... You needed something..?" She closed the proximity between them, bring her face close to his.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: New Life in Karakura   New Life in Karakura Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 7:58 am

His hormones raged, but Craig smirked, ignoring them. "Yeah, get off me, bitch." He muttered dryly, continuing to glare, "Look, you fuck with Xalen, then you fuck with me, and even though I betcha want to, it's not a smart idea. So I suggest you leave her alone. And that fight I overheard? Yeah. It's not going to happen, unless, of course, you're going to fight me instead."
Back to top Go down
Alyria Royce

PostSubject: Re: New Life in Karakura   New Life in Karakura Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 8:02 am

She smiled and straddled him, playing with his hair, her skirt rising up.
"Oh Craig... Don't worry. I won't hurt her too bad."
She smiled and gave him a quick kiss before getting up and glaring at Xalen before leaving the room, as a response to the end of school bell.
Xalen smirked, standing up and following more of the students out the classroom and into the courtyard.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: New Life in Karakura   New Life in Karakura Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 8:13 am

Craig gagged momentarily and then raced out of the classroom as fast as he possible. No matter what happened, he couldn't let that fight happen! But Chitty was going to get it, doing that to him. Inside, though, he felt almost guilty. What would Rose say? He scowled at the thought, Chitty... this is a girl that I'll make exceptions for to hit, and kept running until he saw the two of them. Andy eventually caught up moments after, then asked Craig, "Please tell me they aren't going to..." He was cut off my his friend. "They are unless I become involved," Craig growled, his eyes on Chitty, "But I'll wait a minute to see what happens."
Back to top Go down
Alyria Royce

PostSubject: Re: New Life in Karakura   New Life in Karakura Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 8:27 am

The girls turned the corner, Chitty turning only to have Xalen jump on her and pin her to the ground.
Xalen began continuously drilling her fist into Chitty's face.
"Dumb. Bitch. I told you. And you don't listen." Xalen spoke, feeling Chitty's jaw crack.
"So.. This. Is. What. You. Get." Xalen raised her bloody fist for one last punch that would officially break Chitty's jaw.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: New Life in Karakura   New Life in Karakura Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 8:34 am

Craig ran over to Xalen and pulled her off of Chitty, "Xalen!" and could feel her struggling to break free from his arms. "Stop it, please," Craig said, his voice smooth, "You've done enough..."

Andy was standing next Craig, eying Chitti's body with a frown.
Back to top Go down
Alyria Royce

PostSubject: Re: New Life in Karakura   New Life in Karakura Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 8:38 am

Xalen stood in Craig's grasp, kicking Chitty's jaw to where a loud crack could be heard.
Chitty screamed in pain, leaving Xalen sneering "Who's the big bad one now, huh? I told you what you were asking for.. Idiot."
She broke free of Craig's grasp, turning walk away.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: New Life in Karakura   New Life in Karakura Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 9:04 am

"Fuck..." Andy muttered. He debating going after Xalen or attending to Chitty's jaw and finally decided upon Xalen -- she was so much more important to him. He ran towards Xalen and linked his arms around her waist, pulling her from behind close to his body. "Xalen..." He breathed in her ear. At that moment, all he wanted to do was protect her. From what? - Andy wasn't sure, but he was going to no matter what.

Craig shook his head, staring down at Chitty's unconscious body, "Well, shit." He blinked a few times and turned to walk away, the opposite direction from Andy and Xalen, a huge grin growing on his features.
Back to top Go down
Alyria Royce

PostSubject: Re: New Life in Karakura   New Life in Karakura Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 9:11 am

Her hand flew to his arms, surprised. "I'm sorry."
She slightly turned to his face. "I get real carried away with that stuff.. I hate holding back."
She laughed a little, a sheepish grin on her face. "You think it was too much..?"
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: New Life in Karakura   New Life in Karakura Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 9:26 am

Andy nodded, "You broke her jaw..." He sighed quietly, "but she did have a lot of it coming." Smiling slightly, he filled the gap between their faces and his lips lightly brushed against hers. Craig let off a fox whistle [that's what it's called, right??] and grinned as he walked into view.
Back to top Go down
Alyria Royce

PostSubject: Re: New Life in Karakura   New Life in Karakura Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 9:28 am

She didn't know what to do at first; he had caught her off gaurd.
Moments later, she returned the kiss, flipping off Craig.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: New Life in Karakura   New Life in Karakura Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 9:38 am

Craig chuckled, "Hate to interrupt your guy's moment, but there's some... uhh..." It didn't dawn on him that Xalen was an Arrancar, "Andy..." Andy pulled away slowly, "Hollow?" "Yes, Hollow... on the loose. They're attacking Karakura Town... Craig eyed Xalen nervously and said again, "Andy?" "Yes?" "She's not... human, is she?" Andy didn't reply; she hadn't told him what exactly she was. He studdered, "U-Uh... Xalen?"
Back to top Go down
Alyria Royce

PostSubject: Re: New Life in Karakura   New Life in Karakura Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 9:46 am

Xalen tensed; she didn't want anyone to know...
She sighed and looked at Andy "..Yes..?"
She tried to play it off, but she couldn't lie.. Not to Andy.
She shut her eyes, slowly changing back to her real form. "Tell anyone, I'll kill you."
She jumped out of Andy's arms, heading towards the hollow. She stood in front of it, her blade drawn and aimed at the monster. Don't lose focus..
A voice echoed in her mind.. She wasn't going to.. Was she?
Her thoughts blocked her from reality; she didn't realize or see the hand of the hollow swing straight at her, aiming to know her straight off the sky scraper she had perched herself upon.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: New Life in Karakura   New Life in Karakura Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 10:03 am

"Fuck! Xalen!" Andy ditched his Gigai and leapt in front of Xalen, sword at the ready. It was small for a Menos, but still as deadly. He clutched his Zanpakuto tightly, taking several swings at the huge beast, it soon disappearing into nothing. "What were you thinking?!" Andy had never been more afraid, "You could have been hurt... or worse, killed!" Craig leapt up next to Andy, his Gigai abandoned as well, "Xalen? What aren't you telling us?"
Andy's Weapon:
Spoiler:

Craig's Weapon:
Spoiler:

[Both are Shinigami]
Back to top Go down
Alyria Royce

PostSubject: Re: New Life in Karakura   New Life in Karakura Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 10:45 am

Xalen snapped out of her trance, looking at the two of them. When her thoughts were broken by the racket of the battle, she had worn into her gigai. She narrowed her eyes I didn't... What the hell?
She looked at them and shrugged. "I'm an arrancar, but..." She shut her eyes, proceeding to try and change to her true form...; It wouldn't work. She didn't know what was going on, or how to react. "I don't.."

The voice in her head echoed: This is what you wanted, right..? You're immortal, human...

She gasped.
How did...? Crap...
She looked at the sky, thinking aloud.
"I'm... Human again... Immortal...?"
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: New Life in Karakura   New Life in Karakura Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 12:38 pm

Both Andy and Craig tensed when she said Arrancar, but quickly relaxed. "Human...?" Andy said quietly, "Immortal?" He was really confused, not having a clue as to how an Arrancar can turn into a human, an immortal human at that. Craig just stared at the sky, "Only the Spirit King could reverse something like that..." Andy pondered for a second, ignoring Craig's reply, "What about Rose... Aizen... what do you think they'll say? They don't know, right? - You haven't told them...?" Looking down at Xalen, Craig murmured, "Speaking of Rose... where is she now?"
Back to top Go down
Alyria Royce

PostSubject: Re: New Life in Karakura   New Life in Karakura Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 12:40 pm

Xalen looked at them. "...No one knows I left Hueco Mundo.. And Rose... She's in Las Noches. She has..."
She trailed off and sighed "Amnesia.."
She looked at them, frowning. She wondered if she would ever be able to return to Hueco Mundo.
Despite how much she hated Aizen, it was her home. How had this happened..? Was she being watched...?
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: New Life in Karakura   New Life in Karakura Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 12:45 pm

"Rose... has amnesia?" Craig stared at her in disbelief, "My-" "Our," Andy butt in. "-Our Rose has Amnesia?!" He sounded terrified; his emotions racing.
Back to top Go down
Alyria Royce

PostSubject: Re: New Life in Karakura   New Life in Karakura Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 12:49 pm

Xalen nodded "...I'm pretty sure she went to Aizen to have it reversed but... She couldn't even remember me.." She frowned at the two.. Maybe she shouldn't have told them; They look terrifyingly worried.
"But... I'm.. Sigh.. I don't know... I can't go back to make sure either.. Unless I was still given that ability."
She spoke, leaning over to pick up her blade.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Life in Karakura   New Life in Karakura Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Life in Karakura
Page 1 of 1