Bleach: The Last Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Espada are at it again. Will you join the forces of good or evil, Arrancar or Shinigami?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Home Is Where The Heart Is (cont. from Karakura Town)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

Home Is Where The Heart Is (cont. from Karakura Town) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Is Where The Heart Is (cont. from Karakura Town)   Home Is Where The Heart Is (cont. from Karakura Town) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 7:02 am

Mikey leapt out of the bushes and tackled Hero to the ground, a huge grin on his face, "Surprise!" Rose glared. "Really? And I'm vulnerable?" She muttered, a dry edge to her voice. Nevertheless, she couldn't help but smile. Mikey scrambled off of Hero before she had a chance to hit him and laughed. "You," He shifted his gaze over to Rose, "must be the one Gerard has been talking about."

---

Okay, quick moment to show those who don't know, Mikey (and Gerard).
Mikey has glasses. ISN'T HE ADORKABLE?! *fangirl squeal*
BTW, these are OLD pictures. Gerard = New [with red hair]; Mikey = Old.
Spoiler:

This is Mikey, all sad and lonely by himself.. *sad face*
Taylor needs to cheer him up!!! *grin/smirk*
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://vengencerp.forumotion.com/index.htm
Alyria Royce

PostSubject: Re: Home Is Where The Heart Is (cont. from Karakura Town)   Home Is Where The Heart Is (cont. from Karakura Town) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 2:31 am

Hero rolled her eyes "You know..." She said as she stood and whacked Mikey in the back of the head. "At least I'm sober. And I know what the hell I'm doing, and how the fuck to defend myself without being drunk." She snapped back. She looked at Mikey "How did you get here?" She placed her hands on her hips and glared at him.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: Home Is Where The Heart Is (cont. from Karakura Town)   Home Is Where The Heart Is (cont. from Karakura Town) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 4:28 am

"That's my secret, now isn't it?" He ignored the sudden throbbing pain in his head and smirked. Rose glared, "I'm not completely drunk! Just a little tipsy..." She started walking towards Mikey... and tripped over nothing. Mikey glanced down at her, "That seems like a little more than tipsy." He offered Rose his hand. She took it reluctantly and stood, then turned towards Hero.
Back to top Go down
Alyria Royce

PostSubject: Re: Home Is Where The Heart Is (cont. from Karakura Town)   Home Is Where The Heart Is (cont. from Karakura Town) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 10:24 am

Hero rolled her eyes "You confuse me sometimes..." She sighed and stretched. "Say Rose... Is it possible at all that I can return to Hueco Mundo... Just to visit..? I'm sure Aizen doesn't know my decision... I mean.. I just wanna see Ulquiorra and Grimmjow. Possibly Stark... And just a fraccion of Barrigan..." She looked at her friend with puppy dog eyes, hoping it would work; she longed to see her dearest friends again.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: Home Is Where The Heart Is (cont. from Karakura Town)   Home Is Where The Heart Is (cont. from Karakura Town) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 11:04 am

Rose nodded, slowly at first, "Yeah, it's possible... safe, not so much." Her senses were starting to come back, the alcohol's affects never lasting very long. "I believe, though not completely certain, that you should be able to form a Garganta. In my case, I keep a few Arrancar abilities even in the Shinigami body. It helps quite a bit." Mikey glanced at Hero and grinned, "You should let me come with you."
Back to top Go down
Alyria Royce

PostSubject: Re: Home Is Where The Heart Is (cont. from Karakura Town)   Home Is Where The Heart Is (cont. from Karakura Town) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 7:59 am

Hero ignored Mikey's comment, but also acknowledged what he said by shooting a glare in his direction. She then turned her attention to Rose, a grin on her face. "Sounds good! Let's go! Like now."
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: Home Is Where The Heart Is (cont. from Karakura Town)   Home Is Where The Heart Is (cont. from Karakura Town) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 9:53 am

"Do I have to go?" Rose half-whined. "Take Mikey instead..." Her voice dropped below a whisper, hardly loud enough for anyone to completely hear, "so I can go back to Gerard..." Mikey looked excited, "Yeah! I like that idea!" He gave Rose a small wink.
Back to top Go down
Alyria Royce

PostSubject: Re: Home Is Where The Heart Is (cont. from Karakura Town)   Home Is Where The Heart Is (cont. from Karakura Town) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 10:54 am

Hero rolled her eyes "Forget it then. I'll find my own way to go... Alone." She glared at both of them and turned to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: Home Is Where The Heart Is (cont. from Karakura Town)   Home Is Where The Heart Is (cont. from Karakura Town) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 12:18 pm

Mikey frowned. "Awwies. Rose!- Hero is being a meany!" He pouted playfully. Rose sighed, "C'mon, Hero.. just let the poor guy go with.." She couldn't keep from smirking, though, "Maybe you're just trying to keep away from Mikey so you can have Andy..." And Rose vanished with Sonido.
Back to top Go down
Alyria Royce

PostSubject: Re: Home Is Where The Heart Is (cont. from Karakura Town)   Home Is Where The Heart Is (cont. from Karakura Town) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 12:02 pm

Hero kept walking "Yeah, so what? I don't care what either of you say, I'm going alone. Whether something happens or not, I don't want either of you to follow me." She disappeared as well.
Back to top Go down
Alyria Royce

PostSubject: Re: Home Is Where The Heart Is (cont. from Karakura Town)   Home Is Where The Heart Is (cont. from Karakura Town) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 1:40 pm

Hero appeared quietly by her room. She looked around boredly, hoping to see Andy somewhere close by. She sighed and put her hands behind her head. "This kinda sucks.."
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: Home Is Where The Heart Is (cont. from Karakura Town)   Home Is Where The Heart Is (cont. from Karakura Town) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 4:56 am

Andy walked up from behind Hero, wrapping his arms around her waist. "Boo!" He laughed, "Where's Rose?"
Back to top Go down
Alyria Royce

PostSubject: Re: Home Is Where The Heart Is (cont. from Karakura Town)   Home Is Where The Heart Is (cont. from Karakura Town) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 11:06 pm

She slightly shrieked in surprise, turning to face who she discovered to be Andy. She grinned a little
"You little punk. And she's in Karakura... With her new... Boyfriend." She extended the last word, putting emphasis and winking at Andy.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: Home Is Where The Heart Is (cont. from Karakura Town)   Home Is Where The Heart Is (cont. from Karakura Town) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 10:20 am

"B-Boyfriend?" Andy smirked, "Oh lordy. She better be safe..." He laughed slightly, then poked her lightly in the side.
Back to top Go down
Alyria Royce

PostSubject: Re: Home Is Where The Heart Is (cont. from Karakura Town)   Home Is Where The Heart Is (cont. from Karakura Town) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 11:08 am

She smiled and spun around in his arms to face him, noticing how much he towered over her. She laughed "Yes... A boyfriend. And he's been approved of. At first, I didn't really like him.. But, that's because they were making out when she was drunk, and I thought he was trying to take advantage of the state she was in... But, it's not like that" She smiled and wrapped her arms around his neck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home Is Where The Heart Is (cont. from Karakura Town)   Home Is Where The Heart Is (cont. from Karakura Town) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Home Is Where The Heart Is (cont. from Karakura Town)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2