Bleach: The Last Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Espada are at it again. Will you join the forces of good or evil, Arrancar or Shinigami?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First Day of School (Cont.)

Go down 
+2
Toride Kenichi
BlackPlauge
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Toride Kenichi

Toride Kenichi

First Day of School (Cont.) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day of School (Cont.)   First Day of School (Cont.) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 1:58 pm

''Me, having trouble with the segundo espada? I didn't even try my best and I survived. And Aizen never saw my bankai nor my hidden reiatsu. There are some captains that have something past bankai, so they maybe have a chance of beating Aizen.''
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School (Cont.)   First Day of School (Cont.) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 2:01 pm

"I have seen Aizen-sama's true power. You stand no chance."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School (Cont.)   First Day of School (Cont.) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 2:02 pm

kagirinai landed in front of all three. His hands folded, "Trust me boy out of the five of us Shira is the only one you'd be able to beat. You may come to a draw with Rei but that is all."
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School (Cont.)   First Day of School (Cont.) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 12:42 am

"I have as well. It far exceeds a normal Captain's Bankai, and hidden release." The Espada frowned as she sonido'd next to Black and Toride.
Back to top Go down
http://vengencerp.forumotion.com/index.htm
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School (Cont.)   First Day of School (Cont.) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 5:53 am

kanajii stepped out of a senkai gate, he saw three figures in the distance and started walking over to them.
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School (Cont.)   First Day of School (Cont.) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 7:14 am

kanajii walks off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School (Cont.)   First Day of School (Cont.) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Day of School (Cont.)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5