Bleach: The Last Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Espada are at it again. Will you join the forces of good or evil, Arrancar or Shinigami?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

sereitei party ^^

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kanajii

kanajii

sereitei party ^^ Empty
PostSubject: sereitei party ^^   sereitei party ^^ Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 12:54 pm

kanajii opened the doors to the 8th squad barracks, there was at least 100 people inside, dancing, drinking and just having a good time. kanajii had organised this party because he had noticed that the lower class shinigami were nervous, rumors had of course spread from here and there about vizards up in the mountains. kanajii thought that a party would help ease their nerves.... he just hoped no arrancar or vizard would spoil the party.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

sereitei party ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: sereitei party ^^   sereitei party ^^ Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 1:02 pm

Rose walked up to Kanajii and muttered, "It's alright if Squad 3 joins the party?" Kira stood behind Rose, looking nervous. "No, Ayame Taichou, it's alright..." Kira looked over his shoulder at the seat members that were standing there, waiting eargerly for a party.
Back to top Go down
http://vengencerp.forumotion.com/index.htm
kanajii

kanajii

sereitei party ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: sereitei party ^^   sereitei party ^^ Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 1:07 pm

kanajii opened the barracks doors smiling, yo! have some sake kanajii welcomed the guests into the 8th squads barracks.
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

sereitei party ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: sereitei party ^^   sereitei party ^^ Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 1:48 pm

the party went through the night, everyone feeling happy and relaxed. kanajii was clearly drunk, at the moment he was dancing on one of the tables, laughing his head off, your captain is great! a 11th squad member said to nanao, uh yeah.... i just hope we don't have to clean that much tomorrow... just as nanao said this a particularly large shinigami jumped on the table with kanajii, it broke instantly, awww c'mon! nanao said angrily.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

sereitei party ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: sereitei party ^^   sereitei party ^^ Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 1:53 pm

"Aight!" Rose sat down in the room, sipping sake quietly. Kira sat down next to her and just stared at the ground. "What are you really, Taichou?" He whispered. Rose was shocked at the question, "What? I'm Shinigami, of course." She was ignoring everything else that was happening around them.
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

sereitei party ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: sereitei party ^^   sereitei party ^^ Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 2:15 pm

kanajii was dancing, when he saw rose, talking quietly and only sipping on sake....hmmmm kanajii shunpo'd over to rose and kira sliding along their table... roooooooooose.....kirraaaaaaaaaa dance with meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

sereitei party ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: sereitei party ^^   sereitei party ^^ Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 2:40 pm

Rose recoiled back, "Yeah... um... I think you're drunk." Kira stood up, protectively over his Captain, "What the hell, Kanajii!?"
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

sereitei party ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: sereitei party ^^   sereitei party ^^ Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 2:49 pm

awwww c'moooooooon loosen up a little.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

sereitei party ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: sereitei party ^^   sereitei party ^^ Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 2:59 pm

"Yeah... umm.... no... I think I'll pass." Kira glared at Kanajii, "Leave her alone!" Rose stood up and took a step backwards, I think I'm gonna leave now... Kira followed, annoyed at Kanajii's behavior.
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

sereitei party ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: sereitei party ^^   sereitei party ^^ Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 3:16 pm

kanajii saw them leave, man i hope they know this all an act to calm the other shinigami down...
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

sereitei party ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: sereitei party ^^   sereitei party ^^ Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 3:27 pm

Rose ran out and grinned, "Wow, it was stuffy in there." She danced around in a little circle and grabbed Kira and made him dance as well. The Captain rested her head on his shoulder and murmured, "Thank God for the quiet now. It was rather loud and obnoxious in there. I was starting to get a headache." "Ayame Taichou, you're an Arrancar aren't you?" Rose stopped dancing and looked up at him, "So how'd ya figure out?" Kira frowned, "That's beside the point..." "No. No it's not." Her lieutenant bit his lip, "Everything. You were always so distant with all the others, and not to mention that your reiatsu had the tiniest amount of Hollow in it. I knew you weren't a Vizard..."
Rose held one of Kira's hands, "You're not going to tell anyone... and technically," She grinned, "I'm only like half Arrancar." "I promise, but please don't do anything stupid..."
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

sereitei party ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: sereitei party ^^   sereitei party ^^ Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 4:13 pm

after another 3 hours the party was coming to an end, kanajii looked around at the shinigami there, they were happy, but most importantly they were relaxed. kanajii nodded to himself.
so do you reckon it worked? kanajii asked nanao
for sure, they're all relaxed now, no more rumors about evil killer rouges haha
yeah... kanajii raised his hand to his heart remembering what the vizard had done to him...awoken his inner hollow.
noticing the movement nanao quickly regretted mentioning the rouges.
oh well, im up for some training, wanna come?
uh...yeah sure
kanajii and nanao walked of towards the training field.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

sereitei party ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: sereitei party ^^   sereitei party ^^ Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 4:20 pm

Rose and Kira were still standing outside of Squad 8's Barracks. "Going to go train?" She said when Nanao and Kanajii passed them. "I think we'll join you." She grinned and grabbed Kira's hand. "Wait? HUH?!" But Rose had already started to pull on him, "Alright, fine, I give!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

sereitei party ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: sereitei party ^^   sereitei party ^^ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sereitei party ^^
Page 1 of 1