Bleach: The Last Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Espada are at it again. Will you join the forces of good or evil, Arrancar or Shinigami?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

division zero 500 years ago

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
goukii ookami

goukii ookami

division zero 500 years ago - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: division zero 500 years ago   division zero 500 years ago - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 9:29 am

Ajira screamed out in pain as his bones and teeth slowly began to change.feeling something similar to fire running through his viens ajira gasped in pain. Breathing heavily. Slowly his nails began to become thicker and looked more like claws. His screams were heard throughout las noches. Convulsing on the table ajira only hoped at this point that he would pass out from the pain. Wide eyes ajira looked for anything nearby that. He may be able to use to end his pain.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: division zero 500 years ago   division zero 500 years ago - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 9:35 am

Szayel, Aizen, Tosen, and Nnoitra walked in. Szayel was smiling, "See, Aizen-Sama. I knew it would work." Aizen tsked, "Let's hope that he doesn't die..." He slid his hand along Ajira's arm.
Back to top Go down
http://vengencerp.forumotion.com/index.htm
goukii ookami

goukii ookami

PostSubject: Re: division zero 500 years ago   division zero 500 years ago - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 9:40 am

looking around ajira saw five figures inter the room. Hearing them talk ajira could only make out aizens voice. you?! You did this to me! ajira vision blurred and a white foamy looking substance started to drip out of his mouth slowly covering his face.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: division zero 500 years ago   division zero 500 years ago - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 12:36 pm

"Nah. I can't say I did it... it was all Szayel." Aizen looked excited, "It's working!" He watched with interest, all of them did.
Back to top Go down
goukii ookami

goukii ookami

PostSubject: Re: division zero 500 years ago   division zero 500 years ago - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 1:22 pm

Ajira's skin began to turn whire the mask had almost fully covered his face. The only thing left of ajira was his eyes which were wide in terror. His mind had began to become foggy and Ajira could no longer remember where he was or what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: division zero 500 years ago   division zero 500 years ago - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 1:37 pm

Aizen watched as Ajira stood up as an Arrancar, "Interesting, Szayel. He skipped the full stage of Hollow." Szayel nodded, shocked as well, "Tell me, what is your name?"
Back to top Go down
goukii ookami

goukii ookami

PostSubject: Re: division zero 500 years ago   division zero 500 years ago - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 1:43 pm

hmm? Who are you? Where am I and to answer your question I don't know? goukii becan to move about the lab looking at various shiny things that caught his eye.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: division zero 500 years ago   division zero 500 years ago - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 1:47 pm

Szayel blinked, "Amnesia is a side effect..." Aizen tsked, "So I've noticed. Well then, no name. I will call you...." He looked at the ears and tail, "Ookami." He left the room. Nnoitra grinned, "This is Las Noches."
Back to top Go down
goukii ookami

goukii ookami

PostSubject: Re: division zero 500 years ago   division zero 500 years ago - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 1:57 pm

ookami. Alright! . With that goukii ran off after aizen but couldn't find him. Giving up goukii started to wander around aimlessly though las noches.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: division zero 500 years ago   division zero 500 years ago - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 9:23 am

*Back in the Soul Society*
Ayame had been walking around the Seireitei for hours now. She was getting bored and tired and all she wanted to do was go lie down somewhere. I wonder how Ajira is doing.... I hope he's safe. That stupid Bastard, Aizen, has probably done something to him... maybe.... I should go check on him...
She found a grassy spot next to a tree; it was similiar to the one she had shown Ajira. Ayame sighed and frowned, "I don't know what to do..." She said to herself. The lieutenant sat down, leaning her back up against the tree. "Damn. I'm so confused now." She closed her eyes and drifted to sleep.

*Las Noches*
Szayel appeared in front of Goukii, putting his hand on the wall. Nnoitra walked up behind him, backing him into a corner. He smirked, "Listen, stupid. You won't survive long without any help. Aizen seems to have taken a liking to you, so Szayel says he'll train you." Nnoitra rolled his eyes in annoyance, "If you want." Szayel crossed his arms and murmured quietly, "Shut up, Nnoitra. But yeah, I did." He grinned a sadistic smile, "My sis doesn't want you hurt, and although you probably have no idea who she is... I suggest you listen. You'd break her tiny heart if you were to... die."
Back to top Go down
goukii ookami

goukii ookami

PostSubject: Re: division zero 500 years ago   division zero 500 years ago - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 10:14 am

Turning around and shuffling backwards towards the wall looking slightly frightened at the two espada who's aizen? And train me? What for? And where'd that one guy go?! I followed him but he just dissapeared all of a sudden.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: division zero 500 years ago   division zero 500 years ago - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 4:00 pm

Nnoitra shook his head and tsked. He cracked his knuckles and rested his hand on his Zanpakuto, "Aizen..." He murmured slowly, "Aizen-Sama... is your new master. So I suggest you listen to what I have to say, you stupid idiot." Szayel rolled his eyes, "Aizen-Sama was the man you were chasing. You have yet to witness the power of the Espada... and Aizen-Sama is much stronger than all of us combined. So be afraid." He kicked Goukii right in the stomach, sending him flying into a wall, but before he made contact with it, Szayel used Sonido to appear behind him and axe-kicked him into the ground, "So do you want the training or should we just hurry up and feed you to the Hollows outside?"
Back to top Go down
goukii ookami

goukii ookami

PostSubject: Re: division zero 500 years ago   division zero 500 years ago - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 10:26 am

Laying on the ground writhing in pain goukii looked up at szayel nodding and attempting to speak I.....would li..ke. to get trained fi...rst. barely being able to breath goukii sat up and looked expectantly at the two espada
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: division zero 500 years ago   division zero 500 years ago - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 5:02 pm

Nnoitra scoffed, "That's what I thought." Szayel rolled his eyes and scratched the back of his head, "Where should we start?" He wasn't expecting an answer, because it wasn't really asked to anyone. Nnoitra glared at Goukii, his arms crossed, "Look at him. He's scrawny. I say we work him til he bleeds. Make him stronger, tougher." Szayel nodded and stepped closer to Goukii, "You're right." He stuck out his hand for Goukii to use to get up.
Back to top Go down
goukii ookami

goukii ookami

PostSubject: Re: division zero 500 years ago   division zero 500 years ago - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 3:32 pm

Slowly reaching for syazel's hand goukii watched nnoitra carefully knowing that he wasn't to be trusted.goukii disliked that espada and couldntfigure out why.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: division zero 500 years ago   division zero 500 years ago - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 4:50 pm

Szayel forced a smile, "Well, then. I do say Nnoitra is right. Straight to work." He helped Goukii up, but once he was to his feet, Szayel turned and started to walk away quickly, "Hurry now." Nnoitra grinned and shoved Goukii in the direction Szayel was going, and spat, "Don't think we're going easy just because you're a runt."
"Did Aizen-Sama make this trash?" Another voice asked. A dark haired, tall figure stepped out of the darkness in front of Goukii, "Weak." Szayel shook his head, "Hello to you to, Ulquiorra." Ulquiorra sneered at Szayel before turning and storming off in a hurry.
Back to top Go down
goukii ookami

goukii ookami

PostSubject: Re: division zero 500 years ago   division zero 500 years ago - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 4:58 pm

Stumbling forward but regaining his balance goukii turned hishead glaring at nnoitra. I'm not a runt. At least I don't think so. looking slightly confused what's a runt? Can I eat it? turning back goukii saw another. Espada appear. This one seemed strange and kinda gloomy.hey ulquiorra! Cheer up! jumping around. And waving his Arms excitedly goukii hoped this would help the depressed guy.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: division zero 500 years ago   division zero 500 years ago - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 9:12 am

"An animal that is small or stunted as compared with others of its kind, the smallest or weakest of a litter, esp. of pigs or puppies, a person who is small and contemptible: that runt causes most of the trouble at the meetings." Szayel said matter-of-factly. Nnoitra rolled his eyes and muttered, "Stop being such a smart ass. And to answer your question..." He paused a moment, "You can't eat a runt. Well, you can... I believe there are human candies called runts... but the kind Szayel is talking about you can't eat."

Ayame was in the Soul Society, beginning to get worried. Where's Ajira-Kun? He should be back by now... I'm getting worried... should I go after him? She was pacing the 3rd Squad Barracks, Gin sitting at his desk, watching her with little amusement, but a smile on his face. "Do you think he's alright, Ichimaru Taichou?" Gin laughed, a sadistic edge in it, "I assume so. Ajira is very capable. He's in Division Zero, isn't he?" Rose shook her head, "Well, yeah... but still... I think... I think I might go after him..." Gin's smile vanished, "Are you really that stupid?! Do you care enough about that cur to put your own life at risk?!" Rose looked shocked. "Cur!? And I do care, thank you very much!" Gin stood up angrily, "Ayame! You're an idiot sometimes!!" She clenched her hands into fists and glared at her Captain. "Maybe I am, but I'm not gonna sit around all day and wait for things to happen." She thought with a unnoticable frown, Now all I have to do is figure out how to get to Hueco Mundo or whatever it's called. I can't go to Head Captain, though. Gin watched in awe as she trampled out of the room, anger pouring off of her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: division zero 500 years ago   division zero 500 years ago - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

division zero 500 years ago
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4